Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 run 40 mins
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do transition runs also have to be 30mins to count?

-----------------------------------------------
www.true-motion.com Triathlete Casual Wear since 2007
(Twitter/FB)
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Hijo Rudicio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
"I'll try and get the Google speadsheet thing up and running by the end of the weekend. Questions for the Google spreadsheet wizards. Can I just generate this thing in excel and then upload it and somehow make it a shared document. Also, for all those that particiapate and need to edit/add their entries, do they all need to have google/gmail accounts?"

"Yes, you can generate it in Excel and upload it.
Yes, after it's uploaded you can make it a shared document that everyone can read and/or edit.
Yes, they need to have google/gmail accounts to read and/or edit."

The only drawback as I see it is that the creator of the spreadsheet then needs to invite all the collaborators which, I think, can only be done by compiling everyone's e-mail addresses. Is that right? If so that sounds like a bit of a hassle for the creator.

Any ways to make that easier??
No, you're right. Paul would have to compile everyone's email address. But it would be a hell of a lot easier than keeping track of everyone's daily runs himeself.
-richard

June 22/08 - Ironman Nice
Sept 14/08 - Muskoka 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Hijo Rudicio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe the is a box you can check in the share tab that lets anyone edit or view the sheet from a published url the provide. I will go back to and look but I think this is a way Dev could accomplish the share / publish issue.

- Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll go for the bronze minus club with the possibility of making it to bronze.

Currently trying to get out there 5 times a week for 30min, that would put me in at 100 runs in 140 days.

Yesterday = 1/100, after today I should be at 2/100.

Thanks for the challenge, Dev.

Jeff

goals, personal:
- under same username post st rr of Kona m80-84ag mop, tail end of the dopers finish
- shoot age from tips on par 72
- beat SuperDave in one-on-one
all within single wk- Viva Chopin, Fryderyk; Faulk, Peter; Helmsley, Sherman; Palillo, Ron; Rogers, Fred McFeely; Sanford, John Elroy; Snuka, Jimmy- and the water bottle isn't half fuller on the other side
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [brandonecpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True, but I ran for about forty minutes, messed around on the mountain bike and canoe for a few more hours, then ran/orienteered some more...

Quote | Reply
Did you have a break from running for more than 60 min? If so, you're gold!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Dev

Add me to the mix ....

Got off to an easy start on the 1st with a 2:15 indoor ride followed by a 45 minute run (biggest day in a long time!)

Today sucked with all the snow falling (I hear you Ottawa folks are going to get even more) but I managed a 1:35 run with much of it through 4 or 5 inches of snow on the roads and sidewalks .... winter sucks for running!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Allan, it is full blown winter here with temps in the minus 18 to minus 14 range the past two days...did 5 hours of XC skiing over the past couple of days and also two runs (60 and 50 minutes)...so all in all a solid weekend....still seem to be gaining weight...I might have to fast till tomorrow's weigh in on the zero pound weight gain challenge!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jack, don't forget Xmas camp in three weeks...I think you said you will be XC skiing in the Alps so you could always do AM workouts that are run+XC ski and an evening workout that is just an easy 30 min run before the all you can eat buffet (oops, I forgot, that is more of a North American an Asia thing...no wonder the Euros are so skinny)

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dec 1 longest run ever 8 miles 1.30 doing 30 min later today (slowly)

ken
trying to act like a runner
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [drdivot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2 runs done, 98 to go:

December 1st- 30 minutes, after swimming
December 2nd- 35 minutes, outside in the rain/snow/slush. Usually love winter running but not today!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
run #2 - about 40 min easy trail run in the snow, just gorgeous.

I too am worried about getting on the scale tomorrow after a 2 birthday party weekend + a brunch.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meaney!

I'm in.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm in for the Platinum Club.

Dec. 1 - I completed my first run of 32 minutes today.

99 runs left to do...99 runs left to do...put the running gear on and get out the door on Dec. 2 and there's 98 runs left to do...98 runs left to do.

Dec. 2 - Run #2 was completed today in 1 hour & 50 minutes.
Last edited by: Reparto Corse: Dec 2, 07 11:25
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2 down for me too! This was a painful 30 minutes on the dreadmill. I'm really sore from my 5k yesterday. Yeesh!

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [pjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm In!

5k yesterday with warmup and cooldown totalled out to 45 minutes

Today, I ran 9 miles in 1 hour and 12 minutes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HAH! Remember that challenge from last year? Well, I never stopped running! I thought it was still going on. I have run everyday since Jan1,07. So, why stop now? I'm in. this is gonna be real easy.

PS Been skiing. Skied up the valley of Mont Cenis up near Mont Isere for the last 2 days In Bessans great snow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In for gold...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two down so far.
Dec 1 - 30 minutes (4k)
Dec 2 - 100 minutes (15k)
The snow made it beautiful. It could stay like this all winter as far as I am concerned. I love it.
Andi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
-18 sucks but you must love it for the snow accumulation on the trails for your skiing.

I did back to back 3 hour days with a 1.5 hour ride on the trainer after my run this morning (this should offset the trip yesterday to my new favourite eatery in town .... all you can eat sushi...... since, like you, I'm adding my winter bulk again). We had a balmy -12C temperature for the run this morning but the wind chill was pretty nasty. It is supposed to warm up to +4 tomorrow with a lot of rain so it could get really messy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The goal is Platinum and I'm out the door right now. Raining, ice on the ground, 42 degrees....

Ugh.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frenchfried...are you kidding...you're on 337 days in a row of running? That's insane...I thought I was doing good training every day since Kona in 2006!!!

OK, I'm off to figure out this google spreadsheet!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by House MD [ In reply to ]
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [House MD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys,

I created the spreadsheet. You can view it here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pGfgkRUvLwmFwPN-1XWFWbQ

Now, someone go in and tell me if you can enter your information. Enter Three rows for yourself (daily runs, daily minutes, daily kilometers). I'm not sure if I clicked the correct buttons on "share tab"
Quote Reply

Prev Next