Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Andy Pott's on that new Ceepo?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about Lange with the bottle of coke behind the saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn straight!
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or did they get penalized?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cue Monty: "Not the same as the old swim..."

(-; My work here is done...

For those of you that don't know Jan, he was one of the top 3 guys we were talking about as the best ever triathlon pro swimmer. He did some very fast swims in his career, glad it was him who got this new record, he is worthy. Over a minute ahead of the pros today too, so that gives you some perspective of what real off the front swimmers swim..
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the championship rainbow on Langes thigh. It’s a nice touch.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
Or did they get penalized?

Lange getting his first drafting warning
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who is the legend trying to pass Starky... is that Costes?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lange got a warning!

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KingMidas wrote:

They looked really nice as Lange was being told he's awful close to a penalty by the ref

Chasing PB Podcast Latest interview with Eli Hemming on Targeting a US MTR spot in Tokyo
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I doubt she would be able to put it back into place without stopping. Similar thing happened on my speed concept in a race and I couldn’t reach back and out it back on

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup! Liking the mantis!
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan is so great... but he is 43. Let’s be honest, a 23 year old Lars JORGEsen laps Jan in 1500.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
who is Lange's "teammate"???

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He got a warning but didn't back off much. He's awfully damn close. Not worth it IMO. Either drop back a bit or get it over with and pass.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skyline Chili wrote:
How about Lange with the bottle of coke behind the saddle?
Very odd. Then again he carries bananas in his pants.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that the morph tech thing on Costas' bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
who is Lange's "teammate"???

Would love to know. The men's tracker is down for me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Costes getting some good airtime for Morf. That’s gotta make them happy

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like it is the morph bars on his bike
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ChasingPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChasingPB wrote:
KingMidas wrote:

They looked really nice as Lange was being told he's awful close to a penalty by the ref

If he wasn’t t the defending champ...
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So many AG dudes coming onto the bike at the same time...

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej 11th overall AG out of the water
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
Costes getting some good airtime for Morf. That’s gotta make them happy

morf! that's great for them.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought the same thing. Who is Lange sitting in on?

tinman
Quote Reply

Prev Next