Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The lid of the Shiv of Lucy Charles is hanging loose. Wonder how much times is lost of the minute that the new
Shiv is supposed to be faster 😉
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope she does not store her nutrition in there.

SBRcanuck wrote:
Anyone else notice Lucy's rear storage flap hanging off the side?? lol

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucy Charles elbow pads?????
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cue Monty: "Not the same as the old swim..."

Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Anyone else notice Lucy's rear storage flap hanging off the side?? lol
That's just a new feature. A rudder to counter crosswinds. /s
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M----n wrote:
Jan Sibbersen's going to ride a hybrid and jog it in after that swim record.

Somebody get that man a pizza
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
So looks like Lionel is like 15 seconds behind Sebi, hopefully they can now work together to close the 5 minutes left to Gomez!

Hopefully Lionel and Sebi can make some good time on the riders around Lange... I mean, on Lange
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:

Just going ask the same question - what are those?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems like sk and ls caught the front group

So la made up 6 mins in 15 miles
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lionel and Daniela are in deep trouble already I think.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
So looks like Lionel is like 15 seconds behind Sebi, hopefully they can now work together to close the 5 minutes left to Gomez!

I'd love to know what happened to Sebi. He had such a good swim.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M----n wrote:
Cue Monty: "Not the same as the old swim..."

Did you know the course is 200m shorter than the old course?

Just messing with you Monty...

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Meh - it's TRIathlon. Let's see if he finishes sub 10hrs.

Tri-Banter wrote:
Age Group dude sets a course record and working the crowd!! Most excellent
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [coecoe13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is Facebook live the same as Facebook watch. I know I am computer illiterate but I can not find this.

Here you go.

https://www.facebook.com/IRONMANnow/videos/341249043116617/

Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, the women’s and men’s swim records went down today, so.... //

its about time, now we can put the old longer course records in the book forever. But this just shows how much shorter it is, an age grouper who used to be a pro, broke his two fastest pro swims from the old course by about 30 seconds. One thing I know, you don't get faster when you become an old man!!! Good on Jan for going all out and finally getting what he just missed in the old days, think he went a 46 high and 47 flat the couple times he went for that old record when he was a top pro swimmer..
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trineuropa wrote:
SBRcanuck wrote:

Hopefully Lionel and Sebi can make some good time on the riders around Lange... I mean, on Lange

Oh my, did Sebi just kill that last interval??
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:

https://www.shopforwatts.co.uk/.../dirtyaero-arm-rests

You asked the right guy, I've got their monopad for my Speed Concept.

;)
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LS is with Kienle, no problem.

Ryf maybe.

The dark blue part of Lucy’s suit is kind of transparent.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Meh - it's TRIathlon. Let's see if he finishes sub 10hrs.

---

Regardless of his end time, it's fun to watch someone go for it and celebrate success. Sometimes the details of the race get lost in the fray

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trineuropa wrote:
trineuropa wrote:
SBRcanuck wrote:

Oh my, did Sebi just kill that last interval??

I think there were some athletes that got missed at the last interval
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucy is dragging the cap of her sail/hydration aileron so I'm guessing she's already losing a few seconds.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was that a bottle of coke on Lange's behind the seat?

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
motos all OVER Lucy Charles.... she's picking up a draft for sure

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro Men - Thru Bike Split 3 - Base of Palani uphill outbound - 6.91 mi

1 1:06:48 Tim O'Donnell
2 1:06:50 0:03 Matt Chrabot
3 1:06:51 0:04 Denis Chevrot
4 1:06:54 0:06 Maurice Clavel
5 1:06:55 0:08 Josh Amberger
6 1:06:56 0:08 Javier Gomez Noya
7 1:06:58 0:10 Antony Costes
8 1:06:59 0:11 Igor Amorelli
9 1:07:01 0:14 Giulio Molinari
10 1:07:03 0:15 Ivan Rana
11 1:07:05 0:18 Kevin Collington
12 1:07:57 1:09 Andrew Starykowicz
13 1:08:47 1:59 Cameron Wurf
14 1:08:48 2:00 Braden Currie
15 1:08:54 2:07 Frederik Van Lierde
---

Pro Women - Thru Bike Split 3 - 6.91 mi
1 1:08:33 Lucy Charles
2 1:12:48 4:16 Lauren Brandon
3 1:14:32 6:00 Liz Blatchford
4 1:14:35 6:02 Helle Frederiksen
5 1:14:37 6:04 Sarah True
6 1:14:39 6:06 Teresa Adam
7 1:15:17 6:44 Anne Haug
8 1:15:18 6:46 Michelle Vesterby
9 1:15:20 6:48 Sarah Crowley
10 1:15:22 6:49 Jocelyn McCauley

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully one of the men she passed in the water will mention it on the way past
Quote Reply

Prev Next