Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [wei5209] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mmmmmmm some good ol Iiiiiiiiirrrrr'n City. Good call starting out light seeing as this is an eight hour + event. My SO would do the the exact same thing...
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah men’s pace is fast! I’m calling it, Wurf is on top of the podium today.

Terrible Tuesday’s Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [oscaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m hoping Starky is in that front pack. I want to see him take off like a bat out of hell from T1 riding on pure hate

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finwoman!

The girl is flying!

One Brewdog Punk down so far. My strategy is to drop down onto the session pale ale (dead pony club) for a while then crank it up to Elvis Juice a bit later on.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also I hope he gave his wife is phone so she can troll everyone with his Twitter throughout the race

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the record? I see her at sting 48:00
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did they just see that Sebi K is with Wurf who is in the group that just got "dropped"??? That wouldnt make sense.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's like 48:40(ish) for the womens

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can see that there is a head current, the guys drafting are running into each others feet. If no one helps him, they may not get any records, even on this 200m shorter course..ANd he is not teasing anyone, he is pulling the headwind!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How fast do you think amberger going - min@/100yd?

"The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Last edited by: Don_W: Oct 13, 18 10:14
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
Did they just see that Sebi K is with Wurf who is in the group that just got "dropped"??? That wouldnt make sense.

Yeah, typical Matt Lieto. Right there in on the action but can’t give us clear info on what’s going on

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last year I had uninterrupted livestream of the race. So far this year I have yet to get one second of live feed. Really sucks. Not impressed with the facebook thing.
;-(
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Don_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably going around 1;03 or so pace, looks like it will be a 9 guy group at the finish, one guy getting spit off now..
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your facebooking skills must be weaker than mine. I've had nothing but livestream bliss

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Google weather says possible rain starting at 11 in Kona. That would make things interesting

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LC could take the record for both men and women. I have her finishing just under 45:00
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you using this link? Mine is working well.

www.facebook.com/IRONMANnow

"The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:

Yeah, he said they were 1 minute down and swimming with Brent McMahon? I will be very surprised if that is true.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Knock on wood. Great coverage.
Both swim records fall today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are we really surprised that they can't tell wtf is going on with all those white caps? Would have been cool if they could get trackers into the pro caps.

Chasing PB Podcast Latest interview with Eli Hemming on Targeting a US MTR spot in Tokyo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And for all of you out there who participated in the stroke count threads, Lucy is around 94 to 98 thus far per minute. Will count some of the men when they focus on them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Probably going around 1;03 or so pace, looks like it will be a 9 guy group at the finish, one guy getting spit off now..

Well sh*t ... that's fast

- Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well we know who is faster out of Lucy and Lauren now.. (if there was any doubt)
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Don_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, using that one. Do you have to be a member of facebook?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So did Lauren just not want to go with that "hot" of a start w LC, or is this just Lucy going beast mode from start?

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply

Prev Next