Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How far back is Sanders!???
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
LS is with Kienle, no problem.

Ok, I thought he was a few minutes back.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this coverage is absolutely HORRIBLE. There is ZERO situational awareness of what's going on in the race

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope he gets a penalty.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knighty76 wrote:
Yup! Liking the mantis!

This guy is crazy aero. I'm not really supposed to say what his cda is but it is well below 0.20 ;)

Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tracker showing Lionel has gone past SK and is with Gomez? Anyone else seeing that?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [tinman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dreitz?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [kart17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kart17 wrote:
Hope he gets a penalty.

+1 !!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro Men - Thru Bike Split 5 - Veterans Cemetery - 19.08 mi

1 1:34:57 Antony Costes
2 1:34:58 0:02 Andrew Starykowicz
3 1:35:01 0:04 Cameron Wurf
4 1:35:02 0:06 Josh Amberger
5 1:35:28 0:31 Tim O'Donnell
6 1:35:30 0:34 Javier Gomez Noya
7 1:35:32 0:35 Matt Chrabot
8 1:35:33 0:36 Igor Amorelli
9 1:35:35 0:39 Giulio Molinari
10 1:35:37 0:40 Maurice Clavel
11 1:36:09 1:12 Denis Chevrot
12 1:36:10 1:13 Kevin Collington
13 1:36:11 1:14 Ivan Rana

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JBell wrote:
Tracker showing Lionel has gone past SK and is with Gomez? Anyone else seeing that?

I am 99% sure there were a bunch of 5 minute penalties served.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you getting that? That is not at all what the IM Tracker app is showing at 19 miles. And of course the broadcast isn't telling us anything.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well this coverage blows for trying to capture the actual positional awareness of the racers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Pro Men - Thru Bike Split 5 - Veterans Cemetery - 19.08 mi

1 1:34:57 Antony Costes
2 1:34:58 0:02 Andrew Starykowicz
3 1:35:01 0:04 Cameron Wurf
4 1:35:02 0:06 Josh Amberger
5 1:35:28 0:31 Tim O'Donnell
6 1:35:30 0:34 Javier Gomez Noya
7 1:35:32 0:35 Matt Chrabot
8 1:35:33 0:36 Igor Amorelli
9 1:35:35 0:39 Giulio Molinari
10 1:35:37 0:40 Maurice Clavel
11 1:36:09 1:12 Denis Chevrot
12 1:36:10 1:13 Kevin Collington
13 1:36:11 1:14 Ivan Rana

i'm surprised wurf got there that fast. i almost think he got there too fast. 5min in 20mi?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nevermind, IM tracker is all over the place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did Starky switch to di2?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah pretty sure gomez is still 5 minutes ahead of them
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the tracker is totally FUBAR. That list is from the coverage stream and matches with what we see on the FB live.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you getting that?
---

The Live Blog posts them.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trineuropa wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
who is Lange's "teammate"???

Would love to know. The men's tracker is down for me

And a ref was already talking to Lange, he's riding a fine line.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t see Sanders anywhere. Is he DNS?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He was only 3 minutes back out of the water.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jan is so great... but he is 43. Let’s be honest, a 23 year old Lars JORGEsen laps Jan in 1500.//

And that is just about right, Jan at 43 just takes down Lars record, but with a 200m plus head start. I fucking hate that they moved that buoy in...
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think the tracker s updating, but think he should be with Kienle right now
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
I think the tracker is totally FUBAR. That list is from the coverage stream and matches with what we see on the FB live.
Yeah, tracker just updated to match that list above.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh man, Wurf and Starky together. They are going to run themselves in the ground trying to get into T2 first

Matt
Quote Reply

Prev Next