Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! The Ironman live Blog calling Dreitz and Lange the German "blue man group"
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are. Lucy is.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sounds like most people are happy with facebook live. I cant go more than 5 seconds with freezing or skipping on my laptop, om my firestick it is a great feed for about 5 minutes then kicks me off completely. I am out. Go Javier!! Go Tim O!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you're due for more punishment. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ChasingPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChasingPB wrote:
Wonder if Erdinger had a chat with Dreitz

This is going to be like the Lionel + Chrabot post kona thread all over again except Erdinger is probably paying Drietz a bonus if he comes to T2 with Lange and Lange wins. Then both of them will get busted and DQ'd.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True could definitely get up there, but I think she's gonna have to put in a serious effort to keep ahead Crowley
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lange
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw Tim Don take a sip through the straw on his bike.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ChasingPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChasingPB wrote:
mbwallis wrote:
Ryf now just 8:31 back, making up serious time now.

Wonder how much it's gonna take out of her

Was thinking the same. She's a super woman but not a bottomless pit.

But then Wellington 2008...
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Penalties for Luke McKenzie and FvL.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
drafting penalties for McKenzie and Van Lierde

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walie wrote:
I just saw Tim Don take a sip through the straw on his bike.

here is tim don's front end. he is absolutely using that hydration system, along with a cage for a bottle to take on the fly.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were I not on my phone right now there would be a picture of the Magnum PI Ironman episode in this message.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
he actually had to bridge up to get to Gomez. Now that he's there, he's staying put. So like Slowman said, the race is wherever Gomez is and will remain that way until we start seeing some attacks after Hawi

Skyline Chili wrote:
Lange

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro Women - Thru Bike Split 6 - 31.22 mi
1 2:08:15 Lucy Charles F2
2 2:16:29 8:15 Sarah Crowley F3
3 2:16:57 8:42 Daniela Ryf F1
4 2:17:17 9:03 Lauren Brandon F36
5 2:17:37 9:23 Michelle Vesterby F20
6 2:18:07 9:52 Rachel McBride F26
7 2:18:09 9:54 Helle Frederiksen F29
8 2:18:10 9:56 Anne Haug F35
9 2:18:11 9:57 Sarah True F9
10 2:18:13 9:59 Liz Blatchford F21
---

Although this is already old news as Danieller is already in 2nd

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [FishOutofWater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awesome!

FishOutofWater wrote:
Were I not on my phone right now there would be a picture of the Magnum PI Ironman episode in this message.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I kinda had to laugh, were those within any of the main chase groups? Best I see of any of their splits, 15th for FvL.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking the trick here for Lucy Charles if she gets caught is to think about how hard Ryf has worked to make up 10 minutes. You could actually see Charles win it back on the run if Ryf empties her tank too low.

But hell, anything could happen.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
he actually had to bridge up to get to Gomez. Now that he's there, he's staying put. So like Slowman said, the race is wherever Gomez is and will remain that way until we start seeing some attacks after Hawi

Skyline Chili wrote:
Lange

Eric joining in late and thanks to all of you for the posts up to now as it feels like I watched live. Who has put their nose less in the wind...Lange or Gomez.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Anna s [ In reply to ]
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honey badger Wurf don't give a fuuuu, hammering through the aid station, probably broke a few volunteer hands
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [StokeTheFire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m at 36/88 on bike course, not a breath of wind. Gonna be fast
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3rd member of blue man group may have been seen hanging around kienle’s bike in transition this morning.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

Skyline Chili wrote:
Lange

Eric joining in late and thanks to all of you for the posts up to now as it feels like I watched live. Who has put their nose less in the wind...Lange or Gomez.

Gomez has ridden behind various people and borderline distances.

Lange has ridden behind a domestique at borderline distances.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
I’m at 36/88 on bike course, not a breath of wind. Gonna be fast

how did you like kaloko?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

Skyline Chili wrote:
Lange

Neither. Lange is his teammate to ride behind and Gomez has been sitting in. Smart racing from both.

I ride:
Cervelo - P-Series/R3
GT - Sensor Carbon Expert

Supporters - Flo Cycling, Mount Bikes
Quote Reply

Prev Next