Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I seem to remember in years past that there was a website that had a graph of people's times/gaps throughout the race for a visual representation. Anyone know if this exists this year?
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tim O getting some TV time... he looks great, amazing job Jim Manton Jim@EROsports

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [trineuropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
announcers are clueless

trineuropa wrote:
oscaro wrote:
Something happened to Kienle, he lost 3 min on the bike, flat?
Starky and Wurf have made up a min, guessing Starky will be in the lead soon and be joined by Wurf. Braden seems to be hanging on to Wurf!

Seems the announcers have no idea that Kienle had any issue. They keep talking about how much better off he is this year due to his swim.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Tim O getting some TV time... he looks great, amazing job Jim Manton Jim@EROsports

Gotta say that red and white trek is so clean. Who else are the best bike paint jobs in the race?

Chasing PB Podcast Latest interview with Eli Hemming on Targeting a US MTR spot in Tokyo
Last edited by: ChasingPB: Oct 13, 18 10:52
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most of the time it's because they fly blind more or less. They essentially watch the same feed we are watching and then make comments (of course have some spotters, etc and online splits)

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ChasingPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan Sibbersen's going to ride a hybrid and jog it in after that swim record.

Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swim record goes down
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ChasingPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Age Group dude sets a course record and working the crowd!! Most excellent

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan Sibbersen, AGer from Germany, just got the swim record. They said he now has 3 of the top 10 Kona swims.
Last edited by: mbwallis: Oct 13, 18 10:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ryf biking down fools now...she didn't look like she had a fun time in the water, but I don't that's a thing for her.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
So looks like Lionel is like 15 seconds behind Sebi, hopefully they can now work together to close the 5 minutes left to Gomez!

Kienle lost several minutes in the first 2.4k, but not much after that. Sanders is flying!
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if lucy and josh started the race together I think he would have broken the record. josh kept looking back.... no one to push him really. O yea, an AG'er just set the swim record 46:30
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
You guys talking about destroying records, they may not even get them. As I said the course was tail/head, so it is going to be a long slog back

Well, the women’s and men’s swim records went down today, so....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else notice Lucy's rear storage flap hanging off the side?? lol
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Dilbert wrote:
CTRL + shiv no results

What no one noticed Lucy Charles is on a 2019 Shiv?

she's on a 2019 shiv. i saw it up close. all the specialized athletes are on new shiv discs. i asked tim don about his pedals, the 1-sided aero speedplays. "yes, the stainless ones." not titanium. "too expensive." he buys a new set of them every year.

He buys a new set every year? I've been on the same Speedplays for... five years? I just blow grease through them twice a year. They've held up great.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was gonna say this... or is that how she can refill it?

Chasing PB Podcast Latest interview with Eli Hemming on Targeting a US MTR spot in Tokyo
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We know top 10 out of the water. What about everyone else? Athlete tracker is, of course, not working.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The moment when the guy broke the AG record was pretty cool
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Charles' top rubber seal is off her hydration sail on the new Shiv... hope she is careful with... elimination
Last edited by: trineuropa: Oct 13, 18 10:56
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's that flopping around at the top of Lucy's rear hydration system? Just dangling in the wind.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The top of the hydration pack on Lucy’s bike is just hanging off and dangling. Probably not ideal....

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What has Lucy hanging on under saddle/next to the hydration box? Doesn't look very aero.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trineuropa wrote:
Charles' top rubber seal is off her hydration sail on the new Shiv... hope she is care with... elimination
HAHA. I didn't even think about that.
Quote Reply
Re: The official 2018 IRONMAN Kona World Championships thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's flapping around under Lucy's saddle? Loose bladder top?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Anyone else notice Lucy's rear storage flap hanging off the side?? lol

Yep..aero fail! That'd drive me insane.
Quote Reply

Prev Next