Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
The New Felt IA - IA 10, 14, 16
Quote | Reply
http://www.tririg.com/...Felt_Launches_New_IA

Pricing:
  • IA10 UHC Performance carbon frame and fork; Shimano Ultegra Di2 group; 52/38t Vision crankset; Felt TTR3 wheels - US$4,999
  • IA14 UHC Performance carbon frame and fork; Shimano Ultegra group; 52/38t Vision crankset; Felt TTR4 wheels - US$3,999
  • IA16 UHC Performance carbon frame and fork; Shimano 105 group; 50/34t FSA crankset; Felt TTR4 wheels US - $2,999

The 2017 Felt IAs

New CalPac

DraftBox

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Aug 10, 17 7:40
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"The Felt IA has been an undeniable success since its launch in 2013. Since then, it has won two Ironman World Championship titles under Mirinda Carfrae,"

And I thought she won it on the run........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks so wrong to see an IA with training wheels like that.

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think my 09' B12 knows something is up. I think I heard it sobbing in the garage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered a IA FRD frameset 3 weeks ago, spend $400 to repaint it and there's a brand new color scheme I probably would have gone with...way it goes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fugly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The colors of the great state of Alaska...maaaan oh man. Just waiting to hear back from Dave on if this will "fit" my set up. I'd be all over this!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two new bikes with bottle bosses on the *back* of the seat tube in one week. Looks like we're going to see some aftermarket "draft boxes" ala Speed Concept pretty soon. Also, it's not a bad place to run a bottle for long course (easy to get out, admittedly tricky to get back in).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. I was all set for the new SC to be my next dream bike. If the frame price for this IA hits near the $2000 price point... Paging Dave!
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [aahydraa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aahydraa wrote:
Wow. I was all set for the new SC to be my next dream bike. If the frame price for this IA hits near the $2000 price point... Paging Dave!

Tririg stated $2,999 for the full base spec bike, rising to $4,999 for the top Di2 version.
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Two new bikes with bottle bosses on the *back* of the seat tube in one week. Looks like we're going to see some aftermarket "draft boxes" ala Speed Concept pretty soon. Also, it's not a bad place to run a bottle for long course (easy to get out, admittedly tricky to get back in).

Which is the other one?
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [Liaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
new Orbea I think is the other
http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._unveiled__5201.html
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [DDMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DDMike wrote:
new Orbea I think is the other
http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._unveiled__5201.html

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks very much like FSA has ripped off the older Simkins Egg Brake design for its new aero caliper:

-------------------------------
´Get the most aero and light bike you can get. With the aero advantage you can be saving minutes and with the weight advantage you can be saving seconds. In a race against the clock both matter.´

BMANX
Last edited by: Barchettaman: Jul 15, 15 0:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its an appealing package, that's for sure.

As well as being easier to wrench for those of us who travel a lot or are less capable mechanics, TriRig claim that with the right cockpit and brakes it could be as fast (faster?) Than the integrated version

Whilst I'm sceptical about it being potentially faster, I'm sure that it could be made close enough for most of us to not mind
Last edited by: Liaman: Jul 15, 15 1:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
like the colors, would look great with my racing kit ;)

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks... yes, I saw the whole bike price of 2,999. I'm expecting (hoping?) dealer discounts and removal of wheels/groupset/:cockpit etc. to bring prices down to close to the 2k point. The Trek SC 7 frame is just barely above 2k brand new. (Our country)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why didn't they update the IA FRD in red w better bottle bosses and that one in the rear below the seat post on the top flight mdel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The new Orbea
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [bluesmachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will there be different stems availible?

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like this. I would like to see what the spec is on the lowest priced option. Since I have a lot of higher end parts on my P2 build, I could switch them around and have a very nice bike.
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
when do you think these will be available to the public?

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They also have a black and white version it appears.

http://www.tririg.com/...es_New_IA&num=32
Last edited by: metcalf34: Jul 15, 15 6:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Two new bikes with bottle bosses on the *back* of the seat tube in one week.

And triple bosses on the downtube.

Proud Member of Chris McDonald's 2018 Big Sexy Race Team "That which doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"
Blog-Twitter-Instagram-Race Reports - 2018 Races: IM Florida 70.3, IM Raleigh 70.3, IM 70.3 World Championships - South Africa, IM North Carolina 70.3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah but I wonder if it will end up like the bolt above the bottom bracket. No one made any sort of storage device for the P5 and the new P2/P3.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next