Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The New Felt IA [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats will be more in order once I actually have it in-hand and I can hopefully get myself properly fitted on it. Then I can post some 'REAL' photos. Either way I am excited to finally be getting a true tri-bike. I think it will be a heck of an upgrade from my cyclocross bike with attached aero bars that I've been using in my triathlons the last three years now.
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [keqwow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
keqwow wrote:
Congrats will be more in order once I actually have it in-hand and I can hopefully get myself properly fitted on it. Then I can post some 'REAL' photos. Either way I am excited to finally be getting a true tri-bike. I think it will be a heck of an upgrade from my cyclocross bike with attached aero bars that I've been using in my triathlons the last three years now.

Eh?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would do the blue decals to match some of the blue in the frame

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Sep 4, 15 11:03
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If same color blue maybe but otherwise I would think different shades of blue might clash. I can play with it in Photoshop a little and test it out.
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walie wrote:
keqwow wrote:

Eh?

I had a fitting earlier this week but my fitter apparently has me in a very non-aggressive position which Spit out some odd numbers that were weird when trying to figure out the proper size in this bike. However he could easily fit me on three different sizes of Speed Concept frame (brand he sells) and recommended the large as the best fit which is really only a couple mm difference from the 56 in the IA10 so that is what I ordered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
keqwow wrote:
I'm thinking this might be the way to go:
Wow... looks great. I am looking forward to the real pics..
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [mtbxcjan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>>IA 10, 14, 16

Interesting model names. Sounds like something made by Lockheed Martin. It is loud, it is far, hard to see, and ruins your day when it gets close.
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote: I would do the blue decals to match some of the blue in the frame

The blue is nice, but I think I still lean towards the black/white...somehow looks a little faster to me.

Last edited by: keqwow: Sep 4, 15 14:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about the stealth blue?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love the blue Flo wheels on that frame

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was thinking stealth black with the blue lines would be a nice combo as well.
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [lytic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lytic wrote:
I was thinking stealth black with the blue lines would be a nice combo as well.

like this?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disc/90 would be better
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice. But I'm torn between the black and white and the stealth blue. White and blue distant third for me.
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [lytic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All are nice, but I still like my original layout the best...the black/white wheels on the black/white frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Dave,
Is there an updated fit guide for the IAx models? The online spreadsheet only works with the integrated IAs.
Will there be different stem options for IAx? I'm looking to order one but I'm not sure I can get as low as 625 stack with the stock configuration for size 56 IA14. My fit coordinates are 625/500 (mid pad).
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IA14 Version...with 60/Disc Flos

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dave,

In the past I've criticized some of the bikes Felt has produced. You guys did a great job with the IA's. Well thought out bikes. They test well, they are fairly easy to work on and I'm digging the 2 frame bottles for training.

I've got a short list of bikes I'd be willing to ride if I was racing and this bike is right at the top. I've already recommended the IA 10 to a couple of my athletes who are getting new bikes for next season.

Great job, you guys knocked it out of the park!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Sep 8, 15 10:00
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
Dave,
In the past I've criticized some of the bikes Felt has produced. You guys did a great job with the IA's. Well thought out bikes. They test well, they are fairly easy to work on and I'm digging the 2 frame bottles for training.
I've got a short list of bikes I'd be willing to ride if I was racing and this bike is right at the top. I've already recommended the IA 10 to a couple of my athletes who are getting new bikes for next season.

Brian,
Thanks for your note. Don't let me off the hook easily.
Your (collective) criticism is what helps drive us to make the product better.

Cheers,
SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SuperDave wrote:
desert dude wrote:
Dave,

Brian,
Thanks for your note. Don't let me off the hook easily.
Your (collective) criticism is what helps drive us to make the product better.

Cheers,
SD

Well then, not a criticism but rather a nudge; you need to get to work on a nice storage box for those bolts on the seat post ;)
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IA14 with the SC SpeedBox (photoshop trimmed)

Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [SBR28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That combination just looks bad ass... Screams speed to me!
Quote Reply
Re: The New Felt IA [SBR28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know discs are faster,but I just don't like the way they look. How about this?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't give up the extra speed over looks! I think discs look awesome. The white labels is just too much white. Blue looks better!

Last edited by: BryanD: Sep 9, 15 11:59
Quote Reply

Prev Next