Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [GOKARTN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in, but it seem we still need someone who can do something besides change the size of the grids in a spreadsheet.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i think we're finished tweaking our training log. i think it's ready to go. could we not use this, or modify this for such use, since everyone's training log data is mysql databased?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [trvfsub2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in.

----------------------------------------------------------
Existence precedes Essence.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [rodio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in as well, who do we PM same as on 1st page?
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [rodio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never stopped running from last years 100 runs in 100 days challenge. Today is day 358.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow - thats really impressive! - No injuries or "close calls"?

I think this is just what I need, so.. I'm in as well.

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in, how do I sign up?
What are the rules?
Do treadmill runs count?

Geoff
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [geoffsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in, tentatively - got to heal up from an injury first.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [geoffsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
go to page one for last years rules...
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
December: 200mi running challenge

The more the merrier!

-----

Brian Shea
http://www.PersonalBestNutrition.com
Open-Water/Masters Swimming at the Jersey Shore:
Monmouth County NJ Ocean Swim/Masters Workouts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Count me in.......................just don't tell my coach
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wow - thats really impressive! - No injuries or "close calls"?

I was hit hard with the flu twice early on but went out and struggled through a slow 4 mile run each and every day while sick. I actually felt better afterwards. I also turned my ankle twice in the last few months. One time I stepped off the road and turned it over pretty bad and another time I stepped on a stone in the middle of a long trail run. Anymore a 4 mile run at an 8:30 pace feels like a day off. I have been training for the Tucson Marathon on December 7 and my legs actually feel better after I do a 4 mile easy run on the day after my long run.

As my 1st day off from running since last November, 2007 approaches, I have gained new appreciation for consistency. My goal is to run for 366 days in a row which I will achieve on Nov 30, but I’ll probably run straight through the end of this year, before I finally take a day off. I’ll have a real test on the day after the Tucson Marathon. We’ll see how that 4 mile easy run theory goes on the day after a Marathon.
Last edited by: Reparto Corse: Nov 22, 08 11:13
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in again, it was really ood to have this through last Christmas, and with no traveling this year it will be easier. Is there a new spreadsheet?

Weeman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in. When are we supposed to start 12/01 or 12/15? And are we using the google spreadsheet or the ST Training Log?
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Maui] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is the ST Training Log?
Last edited by: rover: Nov 22, 08 14:39
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in... and vote for starting 12/01... keep everything same as last year... :)

Slowman can we see everyone's stats in the training log or is it just a personal thing? It was motivating last year to see what everyone else was doing on a daily basis...
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [rover] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Bizzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I'm in too, 12/1!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully I'm not the only person slightly lost here...

Are we using a similar web-based spread sheet like last year or is there a new resource here on Slowtwitch that we are using as our training log?

The benefit of the previous Excel spreadsheet we used last year was that everyone could log in and see each other's progress. It kept you honest and guilt-tripped you into training when you saw that others were training too. That benefitted me when it was cold and dark out. Anything helps to get out the door at 10:00 PM on a cold, dark Wednesday night when you have a million reasons to not go out the door.

Also- most importantly- thanks again for this Dev. It's a huge help!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm confused, too. I don't see how the Slowtwitch training log would work for this. Maybe someone can correct me? It looks as though individually you could add in your runs but there would be no way to track everyone else's progress in one spot unless it was all in one spreadsheet...
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Training log? Did I miss something? Is it up already or is there a link that gives a sneak preview?

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 runs in 100 Days Challenge...Starts Dec 1 [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it goes on again, I'm in again for this year. In fact, I've already started with 22 straight days in November (today's 35 minutes after 2:10 on the bike trainer was my shortest run of the month). Got to get ready for Boston!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It appears that this challenge may be up and running again - if so - I am in, and will await direction regarding tracking website, etc.....

thanks!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next