Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Premier Tactical [TJP_SBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TJP_SBR wrote:
dkennison wrote:
We had a huge number of orders for bikes, wheels and chains over the weekend "Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale".

If anyone was unable to place their order before the cut off last night - please send us an email and we will assist you in getting your order processed at the sale price.

Thank you for your purchases and support.

Dan Kennison
dan.premierbike@gmail.com

One of those orders was mine. Can’t wait to get it. Glad you had a successful sale and I’m happy to support a business who gives such great PERSONAL care and attention to their customers!

Same here! Dan answered all my questions all weekend at all sorts of hours of the day. Best customer service I've ever seen. Excited to be a part of this!
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [travisfodor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow-- i think Premiers black friday/cyber monday sale was one of the most popular. good to see. Dan is definitely a visionary with all the work he's put into designing some incredibly aerodynamic products.
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [klodiangosling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With the great sales I vote the molds get made for the integrated hydration! Then I will be a bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
With the great sales I vote the molds get made for the integrated hydration! Then I will be a bike!

+1. Would be great to have integration by April/May when races start up again instead of buying something third party that I wont be able to resell. In the mean time, pain cave water bottles work fine :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excited to receive my red Tactical in a few weeks. Then I plan to ride the hell out of it.
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [TriangleIL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super excited to see people on board the Tactical . Dan is a good dude and helped me out plenty with mine! You will love it and yes , ride the hell out of if !

Big Sexy Racing 2018
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:

Will we be able to purchase integrated hydration and install on the current bike or it's only integrated into future bikes?

IG -frebay | Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [frebay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
frebay wrote:
turdburgler wrote:

Will we be able to purchase integrated hydration and install on the current bike or it's only integrated into future bikes?

dan designs any future products to be 100% backwards comparable with “older” bikes.

that said, he hasn’t given us any eta on integrated hydration.

myself i want something very “canyon” for our bike.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If we move forward on an integrated hydration it will be designed to fit all existing Tactical bikes.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dkennison wrote:
If we move forward on an integrated hydration it will be designed to fit all existing Tactical bikes.

you mean WHEN, correct? :-P

this would be a massively value added component to this bike.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:
dkennison wrote:

I’m not sure it would Damon. The beauty of this bike is how clean the front end is which makes it fast. Any jig you add there will only take away from that. How much fluid room is needed that a BTA cage and 2 BTS cages can’t provide? Every 10 miles is an aid station plus special needs.
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KingMidas wrote:
damon.lebeouf wrote:
dkennison wrote:

I’m not sure it would Damon. The beauty of this bike is how clean the front end is which makes it fast. Any jig you add there will only take away from that. How much fluid room is needed that a BTA cage and 2 BTS cages can’t provide? Every 10 miles is an aid station plus special needs.

dan said the bike is faster with the profile design fc35 (proper location), and he stated his design for a integrated hydration was even faster if my memory serves me correct.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes he did.
1) that was not tested on tilted extensions
2) hardly anyone uses that thing despite that statement. It’s an eye sore and only marginally bigger than a cage
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand why Dan would be hesitant about it. He mentioned that it was super expensive ($30K I believe?) to make a mold. Especially when he said that sales were great with Black Friday, why bother?

Just playing Devils Advocate here. I'd love a built in solution.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you necessarily need a mold at this point? could you trial and error a 3-D printed solution for a lot cheaper? I don't know, but I'm curious

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was the bike case discontinued? its mia on the website
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have are running low so I have reserved the rest as an option for athletes that purchase our bike, No ETA on additional inventory at this time.

Dan Kennison

Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [hhetland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hhetland wrote:
travisfodor wrote:
Definitely leaning towards pulling the trigger on one of these around the holiday season. Awesome stuff, just not a fan of the FC35 "look" for hydration. Would love a Premiere hydration solution

I agree.. integrated would be awesome! However it does look clean as hell from the front with the FC35:

Is that using the Velcro aerodrink bracket? Or the fixed new clamp bracket?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TJP_SBR wrote:

That's the FC35 with the old Velcro.

Got the 51speedshop cups on the Tactical this week.. Can't get image embedding to work, so here's URL;
https://imgur.com/a/ZNUNlAv
Last edited by: hhetland: Dec 16, 18 23:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hhetland wrote:
TJP_SBR wrote:

That's the FC35 with the old Velcro.

Got the 51speedshop cups on the Tactical this week.. Can't get image embedding to work, so here's URL;
https://imgur.com/a/ZNUNlAv

Ok cool. I can’t find the old Velcro ones anywhere online so I sent a message to Profile Design and they just called me to say they still make them and should be able to be found at your LBS. and if not, the LBS can order them still.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When they stopped shipping with Velcro I bought some. If you can’t get them just send me PM.

Dan Kennison

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been on the 51 Speedshop arm cups since the start of the season and love them. Just had a chance to install the production "universal" version on another Tactical and they went on without problem. Highly recommend them for those looking for an aftermarket arm cup. No signs of durability issues at this point.
Last edited by: JTolandTRI: Dec 17, 18 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dkennison wrote:
When they stopped shipping with Velcro I bought some. If you can’t get them just send me PM.

I’ll check my local shop first but let you know if they have problems getting them.

Another testimonial, I’m the buyer whose bike shop called you the other day to confirm the torque settings. He said you called him right back (and apologized that you missed him at first because you were swimming, lol), and got it all sorted out. This is not a knock against Felt or Trek or Cervélo or anyone else, but I don’t know that either of those companies you could call the person who designed and built your bike to ask them questions like that.

Also, the feel of the bike is amazing. I had a Kuota Kueen before, which was their flagship bike a few years ago. I liked that bike too. But this just feels...different. It feels like it was machined out of a single block of iron, but it’s still very light. It’s smooth and “simple”. There is nothing “extra”. It’s stripped down to be strong, fast, and aero. When you slam a door in a Mercedes S500, it sounds different than a 2010 Nissan Sentra. It feels like a solid, meticulously engineered machine. Can’t wait to ride!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received my bike a few days ago, got it all setup and had 2 rides in the last 2 days. All I can say is AMAZING! This bike is everything it is billed to be and more. Far exceeding my expectations. The bike feels so stable and fast. I can't wait to get out on a longer ride and really open her up.
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [thugbuster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thugbuster wrote:

Did you have to do any modifications to the BentoX to get it to fit? The bento rubs and moves when steering since it covers the top of the steering tube/column. I considered filing down the bento in the front. Anyone else having issues with a bento and steering?
Quote Reply

Prev Next