Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Premier Tactical [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:
does anyone know what ceegee pads would be a direct velcro on application? my fitter highly endorsers them.

also, he recommended tririg ergo cups if they would bolt up as he’s said a lot of his athletes have had good luck with them boosting comfort a bit. anyone know if they are direct bolt ons?

I was going to put my Tririg Ergo’s on there but the holes don’t match up. But I am planning on drilling the holes. Shouldn’t be that hard.
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KingMidas wrote:
damon.lebeouf wrote:
does anyone know what ceegee pads would be a direct velcro on application? my fitter highly endorsers them.

also, he recommended tririg ergo cups if they would bolt up as he’s said a lot of his athletes have had good luck with them boosting comfort a bit. anyone know if they are direct bolt ons?

I was going to put my Tririg Ergo’s on there but the holes don’t match up. But I am planning on drilling the holes. Shouldn’t be that hard.

Interested in seeing this, please keep us posted!
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added a profile design “attk” top tube storage. had to use some rubber spacers to get it off the top tube a little for clearance on the head cover.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks good!
You’re race is around the corner. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks good!!!!

BTW-I got the new Profile FC35 pads installed, which seriously took five minutes. No drilling needed and you can use the same bolts. They are much bigger/more comfy than the stock pads and I did 2 hours this morning and they feel great.
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [thugbuster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thugbuster wrote:
Looks good!!!!

BTW-I got the new Profile FC35 pads installed, which seriously took five minutes. No drilling needed and you can use the same bolts. They are much bigger/more comfy than the stock pads and I did 2 hours this morning and they feel great.

good to know. my ceegees beat the F35s in. i’ll be installing all of it next week right before the galveston 70.3.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so for behind the saddle bottle options... what are you guys all using?

ill be using the popular BTA profile designs FC35 (water) and ill have an aero bottle on the downtube with my infinit, but i would like to have a spot for some water / gatorade just in case.

for reference, ive settled on the ism ps1.0 for my saddle after testing several different models out.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X Lab Delta 300 fits nicely behind the seat with one bolt through the back of the seat post clamp (open area) for concentrate.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dkennison wrote:
X Lab Delta 300 fits nicely behind the seat with one bolt through the back of the seat post clamp (open area) for concentrate.

good to know! so one bolt is sufficient to hold it in place? i have zero experience with their gorilla bottle holders but would think yanking a bottle out may move the mount around with just one bolt?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you decide to use the delta 300 please send me a PM and I will sent you a drawing and images showing how to use the bottom bolt.

Dan Kennison

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally have my hydration setup.

BTS is Xlab Sonic Aluminum wing

BTA is Alden plate with speedfill Z4 bottle cage. I had to drill holes in the Alden plate to make it more secure. The first time I put it on without the extra holes, it came off and the screw scratched the clear coating on the top tube.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
forgot one pic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dkennison wrote:
If you decide to use the delta 300 please send me a PM and I will sent you a drawing and images showing how to use the bottom bolt.

i ordered the delta 300 along with a carbon wing 400i.

i decided i wanted two BTS options. i figured out if i have two bottles behind the seat and my FC35 up front i can tote over 60 oz of water / infinit and won’t have to worry about concentrating then diluting anything down for a half.

i can drop the dual carrier down to a single for an olympic and go bottleless in the back for sprints.

Last edited by: damon.lebeouf: Mar 31, 18 10:52
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [thugbuster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was asked to post some pics of the FC35s installed (the last pic is for size comparison). Here you go!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan,

I have a question about the bento box. With the front being so clean and no steering tube to block the bento box, is there a drag penalty for using a bento box?

also what size valve do I need for the spare that would fit the disk?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The valve length on the disc is 60 mm.

For the bento it really depends on your race distance an nutrition needs.

Short course FC35 upfront. Next best choice is BTA single bottle.

For 70.3 it depends on how you take your nutrition. FC35 with bento is best.

If you are using the Profile Design FC35 hydration the bento box will not hurt you. Boxes will nest nicely behind the storage portion of the hydration. If you are using a standard BTA then the bento box is not the best solution.

For long course our testing showed a FC35 up front with bento behind and a delta 300 behind the seat worked best (if you need that for concentrate).

Edit: For FC35 use the extensions that come with the hydration (use the mount upside down) and mount as low as possible and as far back as possible (up against the bar) with bento forward just behind the back of the FC 35.

Dan Kennison

Last edited by: dkennison: Apr 5, 18 15:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dkennison wrote:
The valve length on the disc is 60 mm.

So with front wheel being 80cm deep, do I need 2 different sized tubes or do I carry the tiny valve wrench to change extenders?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use 1 tube and bring along an extension. With your bike there was a small black extension tool (super small). If I flat the front you could screw it on and pump it up and then fix it better when the race/ride is over. Maybe there are better options.

Dan Kennison

Last edited by: dkennison: Apr 5, 18 18:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
race day ready. galveston 70.3 in the morning!

also here is a difference in stack height of factory arm rests / pads up against the F35s with ceegees.

Last edited by: damon.lebeouf: Apr 7, 18 8:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen your bike yet but I racked mine today next to someone riding a tactical that looked awesome. #337... where you at?

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Premier Tactical [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
I haven't seen your bike yet but I racked mine today next to someone riding a tactical that looked awesome. #337... where you at?

1358!

Last edited by: damon.lebeouf: Apr 7, 18 15:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks good! Good luck!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is mine. 70.3FL tomorrow. Can’t wait!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KingMidas wrote:
Here is mine. 70.3FL tomorrow. Can’t wait!

man red looks good!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait till i put on the decals on the wheels. I have them ordered. The rear wheel ones came to me in the wrong size so I sent them back. I’ll put up a pic as soon as I have them on.
Quote Reply

Prev Next