Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev,

Here is my update for Day 9:
  • Run: 35 minutes: 35 points
  • Bike 210 minutes: 105 points
  • Swim 65 minutes: 43 points
  • Run: 30 minutes: 30 points

Total for Day 9 (14 April): 213 points, camp total: 1555.5

The day was an day with little intensity so hopefully I will have some power in the legs tomorrow for my race. I plan on getting in a good long ride after my race and might even knock out a short evening run if I have any gas left in the legs. I feel good, so hopefully the race will go well, and I can put up a good time and improve my swim (major issues in the water!). I think I would be running close to hitting 2000 if I hadn't fell apart on Wednesday, but the week has been a good one overall, and part of that is due to you Dev!

Ciao,

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bruce Bornhurst
M 50/54
4-14-2007

Travel day (back to oxygen)

Run = 52 mins = 52 points
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sat. 04/14/07: 5 hour bike ride with sustained headwinds of 39 mph.

150 pts.

CAMP TOTAL: 1264.6

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apr14:
Swim 1:15 = 50
Weights 45' (lets say 30' actuall) = 20
Bike (outdoors) 1:43 = 51.5
Total = 121.5

Total to date = 906.9
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
April 13th (yesterday)

90 min bike (trainer) - 60 points
20 min run - 20 points
15 minutes weights - 10 points

TOTAL = 90 points

Still working on todays totals...

===============================

member of the Litespeed Mafia
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [irontrev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yesterday was one hour of weights for 40 points. Today swam 3000 meters -- 80 minutes, for 54 points. Total so far for camp 499. Tomorrow is a bike ride.
Last edited by: almost tri-ing: Apr 14, 07 20:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i just checked your chart and my april 12 numbers seem to be missing. i was sure i posted them, but if not, here they are again:
for april 12:

S 1:17.....51 points
R 1:33 ..93 points
wts. :20.....12 points

total: 157 points
peggy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By the way, Dev, I aged up during this virtual training camp. I'm now in the W 40 - 44 as of Friday!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day Nine

Bike outside 4 hrs = 120 pts.
Swim (ocean) 30 min = 20 pts.
Run 60 min = 60 pts.

Total: 200 pts.
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [woleai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated standings at 6:30 am EDT starting off the final day of this camp. I hope everyone is holding together and has benefited. Good luck to STers at Ironman Arizona this weekend....and don't forget to catch the action at the Paris Roubaix today. I'm hoping to see Tom Steels (edit: I guess I was half asleep...I menat the current Belgian Stud Boonen...the other Tom) and Cancellara hammer it out in the Roubaix velodrome by the time I get back from training this morning. Looks like it is 2 degrees and rain. I'm starting off with 40 min on the rollers, and then heading outside for a 60 min run, then after that it will either be 50 min more biking indoors on the trainer or 2-2.5 hours outdoors....just depends on how heavy the rain gets...its supposed to switch over to snow some time today and I don't want to be on my bike 30K from home riding in the aerobars through snow! What a horrible 10 days it has been here for weather....oh well...as I mentioned, I need 12 more K of running to make it 160K for the camp, so that has been a plus!

Leaderboard

Last edited by: devashish paul: Apr 15, 07 8:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Dev,

For some reason I did not get you remail until just the other day. Am I too late to be in? I have all the totals for you and can give you a day to day breakdown.

John Salt, Founder - MultiSport Canada
Canada's Largest Triathlon Series and Barrelman Niagara Falls
http://www.multisportcanada.com / http://www.niagarafallstriathlon.com
"Discipline Is What You Do When No One Is Watching You"
Last edited by: John Salt: Apr 15, 07 5:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
points for Sat. Apr. 14th

120 mins trainers = 80 points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Dev,

I noticed that my points for Apr. 12th aren't listed. Here they are:

points for Thurs. April 12

60 min run = 60 points
60 min trainer = 40 points

total = 100 points

thanks for all the work you've done on this camp!
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [Tri Nic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sat 4/14:
AM; 162 min ride incl. warm up, TT + intervals, cooldown - 81 pnts
PM: 2:14 run neg split - definitely one of my top 5 long runs ever- 134 pnts

Total for day 9: 215

Thanks again, Dev!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
April 15 -

run 110 min
bike 45 min teaching spin class

140 pts for the day.

ice bath time, then I AM LEAVING FOR BOSTON!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 10
122min run= 122pts

Camp totals: 1001pts

Ewan

Ewan

-------------------------

Quote Reply
PLATINUM!!! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made it! This morning's run put me over 2000. I'm not reporting points, because I'm planning on adding a few more if I get home in time. But since matti58 is going to smoke me in the home stretch, I thought I'd one-up him by claiming first across the 2000 line. I think he's east of me by a time zone or two, so he probably got there first, but this is a moral (and pyrrhic) dance of victory...
neener, neener, neener!!

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: PLATINUM!!! [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, I'm done my main workout for today. I decided to open up the tank and throw in a pile of intensity on the bike and run:

40 min rollers
75 min run with 20x30 seconds sprints, 5x1 min hills
70 min trainer ride with 40 min in 200-260W
15 min weights

Total = 158. Camp total 1558

If my son wants to swim this afternoon, I might end up with a few more points, but at least I got into gold and kept a good amount of intensity through the camp (kinda got forced into it with way too much time on the trainer...and if I am on the trainer I have to hammer to avoid boredom). Wildflower 3 weekends away...a bit of outdoor riding in the next few weeks and drop hopefully 5 lbs and I'll be set!

Edit: My son wanted to go to the pool so I ended up with another 30 min swim for the day...final day total = 178, camp total 1578

Cousin Elwood, congrats on 2000 pts. Awesome job. You platinum guys are animals.

Dev
Last edited by: devashish paul: Apr 16, 07 14:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For Saturday 4/14

Open water swim....17 points
45 minute trail run...45 points
62 points

total 534
Quote Reply
Re: PLATINUM!!! [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DP, wrapped it up with a 1/2 mary, 1:29 and change......89 pts. Should just push me over 750, not great but not bad considering I missed a few days w a crappy cold.

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Re: PLATINUM!!! [boney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, congrats on the 1:29 half marathon. That is a great result!

I was tempted to enter, but decided that I need to stay away from racing for a month. I've already raced 4x50K XC ski and 1x30K, and I have 4 half ironmans, Muskoka Long Course and a full Ironman at LP on the agenda for this summer, so I figured that I better focus on the upcoming races
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday
1:04 swim = 42
1:34 run [treadmill] = 94
total for today = 136 points
total for "camp" = 1018 silver
Thanks again for doing this, it makes it more fun. Pretty happy with the totals given the weather, the way the week played out at work and the fact that easter was day off.
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my final day points:

bike 3hours= 90 points
run 60 minutes= 60 points
day 107 in a row.......

150 for the day.
thanks Dev for pushing us to train once again.
jana

http://www.triontherunfitness.com
http://www.triontherun.com
http://www.ontheruntx.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tks!!! I was really happy as yesterday was a fairly long training day. I'll look out for you at Muskoka.....and hopefully Epicman!! (Did your post suggest that you're racing too much??? Not you Dev, say it ain't so!!!!!!)

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply

Prev Next