Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Day 5 79 min run-with 800m @ 85-90% x6 thrown in just for fun.

Day 5 total 79 pts

total to date:277

Ok, I have given everyone a big enough head start, Watch out ;-)

Aloha,
Matt

Last edited by: furndog: Apr 10, 07 20:46
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not a good points day

30 minute run= 30 points
jana

http://www.triontherunfitness.com
http://www.triontherun.com
http://www.ontheruntx.com
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apr09:
50' trainer ride = 33.33

Apr10:
Swim 1:10 = 46.66
Bike race 1:15 = 37.5
Brick run (hard hills) 19:30 = 19.5
Total = 103.66

Total to date = 438.07
Age group 25-29 (M)
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Before the swim training I run 45minutes. The updated Tuesday results are:

TUE

3:00run = 180pts
1:21swim = 54pts
Total = 234pts

Camp Total = 661pts

Today I can train only in the evening. I will ride about 3hours and add a brik run.

Felix

http://www.weilenmann.ch.vu
Last edited by: felix__w: Apr 11, 07 1:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I need a day off...

Today
1h45m on bike (trainer) = 75 points

Day total = 75 points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
april 10
S 1:15 50 points
wts. 20 minutes 13 points
total: measly 63 points
peggy
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [pmcdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
April 9: bike 4:45 = 142,5 pts

April 10: bike 5:20 = 160 pts + swim 1:00 = 40 pts = total 200 pts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day Five:

Swim 30 min = 20 pts
Run 60 min = 60 pts
Bike trainer 90 min = 60 pts.

Total: 140 pts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wednesday, April 11

90 minute hard Spinervals = 60 points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dev,

Your scoring system is too complicated for me. I just finished up a week of cycling down in Clermont and was able to get in about 24 hours of cycling over the week.

I am a little toasted now as this was the biggest week of riding/training that I have put in, in years!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 6 in the book
30min swim= 20pts
30min run = 30pts
total = 50pts

Camp totals= 575pts

might get some trainer time tonight during the hockey game but I guess I can carry that over to the next day.

Ewan

Ewan

-------------------------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dev,

Sorry for being a bit behind, and here are my results from Monday and Tuesday

Monday 9 April:
  • Run - 60 minutes = 60 points
  • Swim - 60 minutes = 40 points
  • Total for Monday: 100 points

Tuesday 10 April:
  • Swim - 90 minutes = 60 points
  • Run - 60 minutes = 60 points
  • Total for Tuesday: 120 points

Total for the camp so far: 880.5

Regards,

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 5 - 65 minutes run for 65 points.

I probably shouldn't be training at all since my cold is still lingering, but a winter of inactivity has left me restless.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
April 10 results

45 minute run - 45 points
45 minutes on rollers - 30 points

mp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felled with a totally crappy sinus cold, missed April 7, 8 and 9. Rebounded a little with 1 hr swim (40 pts) and a 37 min run on April 10, total for Day 5, 87 pts. Silver is gone but I'll try and pile up a few points over the last five days to keep it respectable!

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Dev

Results from Tuesday 10th

Bike indoors 90min 60 pts
Run 35min 35 pts
Weights (actual time working) 45 min 30 pts

Total for the day 125 pts

Total for the camp 673 pts

Peter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4/10- Outdoor bike 75min= 37.5pts

If my body isn't strong enough... I hope my wallet will be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Busy day yesterday as I picked up my new bike and had a great ride. Mon-Tues totals

Monday
75 points running
50 points cycling

Tuesday
75 points running
80 points cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [cdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated standings as of 11:25 AM EDT on Day 6

Cousin Elwood put on a huge show going up the Col de Tourmalet and has put a gap on Matti58 as we leave the Pyranees. Kus, Woleai and CPT Chaos seem to be saving their legs for the Alpes and the ITT this weekend. The podium is still wide open. IronCLM is winning the Women's Tour at this point, with a massive attack through these pasat few days....can she keep up the torrid pace fuelled by Monty's cooking and his hot tub? You ladies should be claiming that she has an unfair advantage having Monty as personal domestique/cook...is this actually legal?

Anyone on Gold club pace (above 750 pts) is shown in yellow. In this evening's update, I'll hilight in silver everyone on Silver club pace. To hold Golf club at the end of day 6 you need 900 pts, and for silver 600 pts.

This morning was still pretty cold (minus 3), so I ended up with a 60 min rollerski+60 min outdoor bike commute to work(rather than freezing on a 2 hour ride....or riding indoors)....seems like a lot of work for a measly 70 pts (am I bitching about my own point system!!!!!) ...hope to run 50 min at lunch time and another 40 min bike commute in the evening....maybe if I have time after my son goes to bed, I could throw in weights and some more treadmill running to get to silver club (1000 pts) tonite.

Tomorrow will be a bad day....snowstorm on the horizon and a day trapped in marathon meetings from 8 am to 5 pm, which means reduced morning workout and likely no point padding run at lunchtime.

Cdw, I am missing an April 8th entry for you. Can you re post please?

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No Apr 8 training. Never train on Sundays. I have to make up for it on Saturdays.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You know what they say on ST...pics of the new bike or it does not exist...what do we need to do to get your over at Wildflower at the Casa Desertdude?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Training for 4/10.

1:50 bike...a measely 55 pts.

Core strength...a whopping 5 pts.

Total: 60pts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mostly I would need to be capable of swimming 1.2 miles, which is highly unlikely given the last stroke I swam was at Soma last Oct 29. I was actually agonizing over going to the pool this very day, but I'm a much happier person without trips to the water.

As for pics of the new bike, Ves again made a beautiful work of art, but my cash flow was maxed, so my ghetto components would only invite derision from the ST crowd. Using the fairly accurate bathroom scale it weighed in at 15.5 pounds and when I rode it out of his shop yesterday I couldn't believe how stiff it was. And it goes UP hills really fast. Man what a fun ride.

Chad
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, but you can win the "duathlon within the wildflower long course"....and that is what wetsuits are fore....just put on a wetsuit and train by doing 30 min of continuous lat pulldowns and you can muscle through in 32 minutes...

As for bikes going fast uphill, mine goes like a Rocket Uphill...but only when it has V-12 Ferrari engines like Triyoda, cdw, Desertdude, Kus or Murphy's Law on top. When I'm on top, it gets relegated to the Honda Civic category...or on a good day, perhaps the Nissan Altima (4 cylinder version)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>>can she keep up the torrid pace fuelled by Monty's cooking and his hot tub? You ladies should be claiming that she has an unfair advantage having Monty as personal domestique/cook...is this actually legal? <<

Hey, I have to cook my own breakfast and lunch!!! And DawnT will be here tomorrow so will get the same Monty cooking.

Off to train. Another sunny, blue-skied day in paradise.
clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next