Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
60 minutes on the trainer= 40 points
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeez Dev

I was proud of my 1hr41min run this morning for 101 points. You did that after a 90min ride!

I see you're putting the hurt down early, looks like I'll have get get on the trainer after work tonight
if I have any hope of keeping up.

Thanks for supplying the motivation.

Pete
Quote Reply
so I like this ten-day cycle thing [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the transition run felt really good. But T2 involved taking a (quick) shower because otherwise I would've frozen, going from the nice warm dorm room to chilly Maine morning. Does it still count as a brick?!

AM: brick - 60 min bike (trainer) + 27 min run
PM: swim - 60 min

107 pts for today :D

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry Dev I have to pass on this camp. 10 more days to Boston and I am well into my taper. Looking forward to some kind of cycling challenge after B-town.

Barry Dmitruk
2017: Florida 70.3 (done); Mont Tremblant 70.3 & Ironman

Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [Peter Tye] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Peter,

I'm doing a big opening day today. Just came back from the pool with my son and I got 45 min of actual lane swimming in during the 1 hour we were there. So that puts it up to 190 for the day, with the final workout of the day to come. But after these first 3 days, I'll have to back it off as I have some major committments at work that will require mental focus, and it is hard to mentally focus when you are fried from workouts (as we all know...).

But I can't wait till Kus posts. He called me last nite and we figured that if you wanted to make Platinum Club (2000 pts or 200 pts per day) you pretty well had to do a half Ironman worth of training during each day. To average 300 pts a day, it pretty well works out to a 101 series event daily....I guess the 4000 point club would be a daily Ironman...where's UltraTriGuy from Penticton....I think the guy has done the DecaIronman in Mexico!

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dev,

Those Platinum Club people are awesome.

My long weekend starts now, I'm going to try to build up
a base over the next three days that will let me get to the
Carbon Fiber Club Level (stretch goal Gold Club) while still
being functional in the office next week.

Have a great weekend, I'll report in on Tuesday with my new numbers.

Peter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm also trying to set up a bigger opening weekend. My legs are still a bit tired from IM SA, so I had to suck wheel quite a bit during todays ride.
Started out with 45min swim, 30 min weights, then 5 hrs ride and think I can run another hour in the evening. I will update the numbers tomorrow.
We actually had some snow flakes in ny today, I can't believe it, it's april.

stefan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guess I am easing into it, 53 min run this morning = 53 points for today. Had planned to take the afternoon off and ride but as it is 26 degrees decided to work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fri. Apr. 6
1:36 cycling road race - 48 points
:60 trainer, :45 run (this was painful after a solid effort this morning) - 85 points

133 total for the day
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [kus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kus, I just came back from 60 min on rollerskis, so I managed to log a solid Platinum club day. Basically, I was hoping to start the camp by doing the equivalent of a half Ironman of training over the day given that I am 4 weeks out from Wildflower. So the original hope was 40 min of swimming, 3 hours of biking, 100 min of running. Then it was minus 7 this morning and I modified the plans ditching the swim, shortening the bike due to indoor riding and adding an evening roller ski. Anyway ended up with 90 min biking indoors+100min running+45 min swimming+60 min rollerskiing. I thought about heading out to ride this evening, but it is still down at minus 5. At least with rollerskiing I don't freeze to death and run the risk of getting sick.

Peter, I want to make my weekends big but log sone intensity during the week, so I'm not going to try and stretch it to Gold unless the weather next weekend is really nice and conducive for some mega long riding.

Day 1 total = 230.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 1:
60 min trainer ride = 40 pts
20 min brick run = 20 pts
Total: 60 pts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Outdoor ride: 2:28 = 69 pnts
run: 0:36 = 36 pnts

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still on a recovery week so not much going on yet

4.5 Hour ride= 135 pts

cant believe it was flurrying while I was riding!

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
im in for my first ever virtual training camp! whoop whoop. this should be good, cause im goin super hard until around the 18th, then a little taper for st.a's:)

http://www.ksweetstrispot.blogspot.com

ScottUSA
Profile Design
Fastrack Bicycle & Run
Sarasota Surge
Contemporary Alternative Care

Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [Colossal Quads] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3:30 Trainer Ride - 140 points

57 Minute Run - 57 points

Total - 197 points

Joe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
first day of camp started with an AR day. just a light swim this morning.

1:15 - - - - 50 points

http://www.ksweetstrispot.blogspot.com

ScottUSA
Profile Design
Fastrack Bicycle & Run
Sarasota Surge
Contemporary Alternative Care

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, day one:
1:05 spin - 43.3
0:35 run - 35
1:43 run - 103
1:15 swim - 50
0:45 spin - 30
Day one total - 261.3

I'll try to do better tomorrow...

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 1 - 1h42 minute run = 102 pts

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day One:
Swim 75 minutes: 50 pts
Run 61 minutes: 61 pts

Total: 111

Dan
www.aiatriathlon.com

http://www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 1:
Did an AM trail run with my friend out in kcountry, just about 1/2 a foot of near fresh (looked like a couple guys had been in ahead of us) snow... Couldn't have been better.
Plus a PM run my friend tapering for Boston and Gelato afterwards!

[b]137[/b] Points for the day, not a bad start...
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [MarcL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the camp.

Day 1 (April 6th)
Run 2:30 = 150 points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 1: 93 pts

60 min trainer 40 pts
40 min run 40 pts
20 min weights 13 pts

Alan Stewart
Quote Reply
Re: Easter Camp Good Friday Apr6 - Apr 15th (10 days) [tri_ap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll give this a whirl, although i probably won't get in a workout on easter,april 6:
R 108 minutes
S 60 minutes
---------------
148 points
peggy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll play! But I probably won't get too many points. I am a CPA and I've got a lot of tax returns to do in the 10 days.

Today :

Bike Trainer 1 hr 40 points
Weights 30 minutes (was there an hour) 20 points

Total: 60 points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in.

Day 1:
Run 1.5 hrs = 90 pts.
Swim 1 hr = 40 pts.
Bike trainer 3 hrs = 120 pts.
Total: 250 pts.
Quote Reply

Prev Next