Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [coolny29] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received an email from Zwift on Tuesday 8/24/21 acknowledging the issue, they said they were working on a patch and that it would be made available soon. text of the email is below:

We’re getting in touch to apologize. We pushed out a game update that causes certain Bluetooth Run devices to have pairing issues. That’s not an excuse, just an explanation.
For runners who have Zwift installed on iOS / Apple TV / Android devices, we are planning on pushing out a patch that will fix this issue in the next several days.

There’s nothing more frustrating than making time for a workout or an event only to have a technical difficulty get in the way. We share this frustration with you and we’re continuing to work with our team to ensure we maintain 99% uptime or better.

We'll be in touch as soon as the update is available or we have more news.

Thanks for your patience,

The Team at Zwift
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else experiencing unwanted game sounds (particularly the workout Bing Bing Bing that tells you that this part of the workout is done). I'm using a laptop with Windows 10.

I've got game sounds off, I use either wired or BT headphones as my primary sound device (usually on 30% volume) and the Binging from the workout comes through my laptop speakers at 100%. It's both annoying for me and for anyone else in the house.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
The runners got a 400m running track on Zwift.

Can the cyclists get some kind of "multi" velodromes? Always open, and have events like elimination race, IP, TP, kilo, etc...?

Probably would have to be event only and due to trainer limits likely the "endurance" events where folks aren't tossing 2000+ watts. But that would be freaking cool.

I'd be willing to ignore the scores of unwashed masses of folks who don't own TT/pursuit bikes hammering out power not in aero for the pursuit events.

This!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, so I've finally been really consistent with my indoor training. But all of my rides have not been "structured" workouts, I've been choosing things that have a good amount of climbing for me in order to "build" or is it re-build the meager power I had. Clearly I need to do some structured workouts on the platform, everything I've done has been on erg mode. So for workouts what am I doing? Clearly I need to start treating my bike workouts like my strength workouts because I don't think I've built enough power over the amount of saddle time I've had.

So I put it on resistance mode when I select a workout? Is it as simple as this article? https://www.smartbiketrainers.com/use-erg-mode-zwift-4293

I think Rapp had an article on the front page a bit ago and I was really confused.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
Ok, so I've finally been really consistent with my indoor training. But all of my rides have not been "structured" workouts, I've been choosing things that have a good amount of climbing for me in order to "build" or is it re-build the meager power I had. Clearly I need to do some structured workouts on the platform, everything I've done has been on erg mode. So for workouts what am I doing? Clearly I need to start treating my bike workouts like my strength workouts because I don't think I've built enough power over the amount of saddle time I've had.

So I put it on resistance mode when I select a workout? Is it as simple as this article? https://www.smartbiketrainers.com/use-erg-mode-zwift-4293

I think Rapp had an article on the front page a bit ago and I was really confused.

I think erg is selected by default for workouts. If you download and use companion app, it's just a toggle button right there on the workout display in the app beside the +/-% button. You can go to the normal mode like you are riding the terrain by pushing that toggle button.

If you want to free-ride your warmup or rest intervals of workouts......instead of prescribing structured blocks in erg.....simply put in a free-ride block. Ride those parts as you see fit. Then back into erg for the "meat" of the workout. To make sure you don't get caught out, maybe have a 1min or 2min erg block before the "work" sets so you know you're good to go.

Some Zwift routes are really good for things like 3x8 or 2x20. I do a Surrey hills maybe for a long 3x8 workout up Box Hill each lap. Or a volcano route. Volcano better as Box I'm under 6min now really getting after it. I do a route with the traditional Zwift KOM 20min-ish climb. Go up, uturn and cooloff down, repeat. There's my 2x20.

I've found once I "just do it" on Zwift more often for workouts I got used to how you can make it work for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I originally came to post I saw the beta testing video released of the fix for the bunch dynamics. It looks a lot smoother or natural.

I'll hold my breath on results to come out from testing though about how it affects "blob speed" as blob speed is so unrealistic versus real life. How in the blob magically you instantly pop up front for 2 or 3 seconds of 300w then another person where in real life those people are there much longer.......driving down the the "puller power" and thus slowing the group speed. Also in real life the group response to attacks is not so instant.

So this fix COULD mean more reward for good attacks and breakaways in racing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just relating a very cool Zwift session I had. First of all, I don’t know how people Zwift and text. Even using speech to text. I cannot input on my phone while riding except a word of two and my environment is too noisy (Saris H2) plus Spotify blasting.
So anyway, I was doing a Dutch Diesel C ride where the group was sustaining 2.4 to 2.7 wkg & 25-27 mph on Fuego flats. That’s about my sustainable limit and I was hanging in there, well entrenched into the blob sometimes edging to the front & sometimes being sucked along at the back. All was good until I had a wi-fi dropout. This happens to me now and then lasting several seconds, during which everyone disappears & I’m riding solo. I also get trainer dropouts now and then that last but a few seconds, but not the case this time. Either case is devastating during group rides. Although I know to pedal harder during a Wi-Fi drop when they all disappear, I lose the draft. The trainer drops have me stop pedaling for a bit and watts go to zero and I’m spit out the back.
In this case, when I reconnected, I was 20 seconds behind. Efforts up to 4wkg were futile. I can’t hold that for long and any less simply opened the gap further. Adam, whom I’ve never met, saw me struggling and told me he’d hold up to help sweep me back into the blob, which was now a good 45 seconds up. He did, and I drafted him at 3.5-3.9 to his 4+ effort. We had 10 minutes to the end of the 1.5 hour ride. I didn’t think we could catch them. During this massive effort, Adam kept texting me words of encouragement. My HR was well into the danger zone, going over 200, but I hung on. I did manage to give him a Ride On, though. We caught them with less than a minute remaining. It was phenomenal! I can’t thank Adam enough. It was certainly the best Zwift ride I’ve had and really shows some great camaraderie from a fellow Zwift rider.

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [HalfSpeed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you encountered the most insidious difference between real-life riding and Zwift. Going solo off the back in Zwift is just savage. It can take monster, heroic efforts to catch even casually-paced groups. In real life, I can stop to, say, throw a banana peel in the trash, with zero stress about catching back onto a "C" type ride. In Zwift that same situation can be end of your group ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
I think you encountered the most insidious difference between real-life riding and Zwift. Going solo off the back in Zwift is just savage. It can take monster, heroic efforts to catch even casually-paced groups. In real life, I can stop to, say, throw a banana peel in the trash, with zero stress about catching back onto a "C" type ride. In Zwift that same situation can be end of your group ride.

The best way this has ever been described.

So true. Weekend cafe' rides where it's an easy pace most of the 4/5 racers can stop and piss then get caught back up as the group just soft pedals for like 20 seconds.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HalfSpeed wrote:
Just relating a very cool Zwift session I had. First of all, I don’t know how people Zwift and text. Even using speech to text. I cannot input on my phone while riding except a word of two and my environment is too noisy (Saris H2) plus Spotify blasting.
So anyway, I was doing a Dutch Diesel C ride where the group was sustaining 2.4 to 2.7 wkg & 25-27 mph on Fuego flats. That’s about my sustainable limit and I was hanging in there, well entrenched into the blob sometimes edging to the front & sometimes being sucked along at the back. All was good until I had a wi-fi dropout. This happens to me now and then lasting several seconds, during which everyone disappears & I’m riding solo. I also get trainer dropouts now and then that last but a few seconds, but not the case this time. Either case is devastating during group rides. Although I know to pedal harder during a Wi-Fi drop when they all disappear, I lose the draft. The trainer drops have me stop pedaling for a bit and watts go to zero and I’m spit out the back.
In this case, when I reconnected, I was 20 seconds behind. Efforts up to 4wkg were futile. I can’t hold that for long and any less simply opened the gap further. Adam, whom I’ve never met, saw me struggling and told me he’d hold up to help sweep me back into the blob, which was now a good 45 seconds up. He did, and I drafted him at 3.5-3.9 to his 4+ effort. We had 10 minutes to the end of the 1.5 hour ride. I didn’t think we could catch them. During this massive effort, Adam kept texting me words of encouragement. My HR was well into the danger zone, going over 200, but I hung on. I did manage to give him a Ride On, though. We caught them with less than a minute remaining. It was phenomenal! I can’t thank Adam enough. It was certainly the best Zwift ride I’ve had and really shows some great camaraderie from a fellow Zwift rider.

Pretty much what @trail said.

Your experience is also a very good primer to the Zwift group ride experience.

-1) other than a few rides (JETT and a few 3R base rides, both of which have organizers who rein in the unruly), the actual average w/kg needed to stay within a pack is at least 0.5 w/kg higher than advertised.
-2) even on those rides (say the Wednesday noontime 3R rides), an average-sized rider (say 175 cm and 72 kg) should expect to average no less than 95% of the advertised pace on flat terrain. Unless one approaches Zwift group riding the way a hypermiler approaches gas-saving, there is very little drafting to be found on Zwift. The corollary to that is the front of the group (speed is dictated by the first 7-10 riders) isn't actually going substantially harder (say only 3.3 w/kg on average). It makes for a very weird dynamic where a slight increase in power (from 2.8 to 3.1) makes one's group ride a lot more enjoyable. The only thing comparable IRL is a technical criterium race, where the group is stretched thin and where the rear is going about as hard as the front.
-3) the reason why it required 4+ w/kg to catch a group that's effectively going at 3.5 w/kg is that Zwift greatly reduces the effective CdA of a group of 5+ riders. The guy towing you experiences a CdA of ~0.25, but the group (that is, even the ones at the front) experiences an effective CdA of ~0.18. Simply insane.
-4) any time you are gapped by 1 second, you need to go at least 1.25 w/kg (and preferably 1.5 w/kg) over advertised to close that gap (you are still receiving some draft, even with a 1-second gap). Any time you are gapped by 2 seconds or more, you have to go at ~2 w/kg over advertised. Always be on alert when riding toward the back.
-5) if your group has sweepers, the time to call for help is when you are still within 5-seconds. A 10-second gap is doable, but would require more time to close. A 20-second gap is essentially impossible to close, unless you have someone really strong.
-6) if you think getting gapped on the flats is bad, just wait until you get gapped on a descent of 3% or more. The group will almost always pull away. Until you are proficient at supertucking, keep pedaling on the descents. The real maddening stuff happens when you drop a group of 5 on a climb and establish a 10-second gap, and both you and the group of 5 enter into a supertuck. That gap will invariably get closed on a long-enough descent, solely because of the lower effective CdA mentioned in point 3) above. Furthermore, when they pass you, they'll pass you by at a high enough speed differential that you'll actually need to do a mini-sprint to latch on. Makes no sense, but that's the state of Zwift aerodynamic simulation.

It's actually a lot of fun once you get the hang of it, but even then, it can still be quite maddening.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greetings...I've read through all 16 pages of this post before asking my question, so as not to be "That Guy." Over the last couple months I have noticed my Kickr Core and Zwift seem to often not be in sync. It's much like the Kickr resistance is lagging (often far) behind the Zwift graphics and gradient %, i.e. on a steep decline and having the resistance similar to an incline, or vice/versa. I am running Zwift on my iPad 5, which I keep directly in front of my aero bars, so maybe 5 feet from the Kickr. My wifi is very strong, so I seriously doubt that is the issue. When I first started doing Zwift (used to do Sufferfest) there were zero issues of this type.

I wanted to ask this forum if anyone else has encountered the same problem, and if so, how did you fix it (if you were successful in fixing). I've never dealt with Zwift's or Wahoo's customer service, so I figured I'd ask here first. Hopefully someone will know a fix, so I don't encounter Zwift or Wahoo pointing the finger at the other manufacturer (this may not be the case with either manufacturer, I've just never dealt with either). I've done the requisite updates for both Zwift app and Kickr Core.

Thanks in advance.

"I drank what?!?!" - Socrates
Poor Swimmer. Weak Cyclist. Slow Runner.
TriDot Ambassador / Sacramento Triathlon Club
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [HalfSpeed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a pretty nice experience with Zwift.
I really enjoy it and ride almost every day.
You should join some of the DIRT rides. The XLR on Sunday would be a good workout for you.

Tiago
---------------------
Sponsors: : Blueseventy :
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was in a race a few weeks ago, made what I thought was the decisive move on one of the short inclines, gapped the chasers by a few seconds, only for them to sweep past on the down hill.

Pedalled like a a lunatic to try and attach as they came past but the physics of the blob was too much.

Don't see that effect so much in the real world. Once you gap folk on the hill you tend to be able to get away on the decent unless they are really focussed.

Group rides even the better ones are funny. Group leaders invariably ask people to ride at the beacon, which is a great place to be if you want to be riding happy in the bunch one minute and then spat out the back a few seconds later with no hope.

On group rides it always pays to ride at least 10 meters in front of the beacon. The less organised group rides can be funny, other week a C ride where we rode 3.5 w/kg for close to 100 Km, had the ride leader attack his own bunch for a about 30 K, splitting the bunch. we were in a group of about 30, he got dropped and then kept asking people to come back after he blew up the ridr in the first place.

One more hilarity of Zwift group rides, beacon says on down hills everyone 2.0 w/kg or less here to allow a re-group. Do that and you are going to get dropped by the blob effect.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
HalfSpeed wrote:

Pretty much what @trail said.

Your experience is also a very good primer to the Zwift group ride experience.

-1) other than a few rides (JETT and a few 3R base rides, both of which have organizers who rein in the unruly), the actual average w/kg needed to stay within a pack is at least 0.5 w/kg higher than advertised.
-2) even on those rides (say the Wednesday noontime 3R rides), an average-sized rider (say 175 cm and 72 kg) should expect to average no less than 95% of the advertised pace on flat terrain. Unless one approaches Zwift group riding the way a hypermiler approaches gas-saving, there is very little drafting to be found on Zwift. The corollary to that is the front of the group (speed is dictated by the first 7-10 riders) isn't actually going substantially harder (say only 3.3 w/kg on average). It makes for a very weird dynamic where a slight increase in power (from 2.8 to 3.1) makes one's group ride a lot more enjoyable. The only thing comparable IRL is a technical criterium race, where the group is stretched thin and where the rear is going about as hard as the front.
-3) the reason why it required 4+ w/kg to catch a group that's effectively going at 3.5 w/kg is that Zwift greatly reduces the effective CdA of a group of 5+ riders. The guy towing you experiences a CdA of ~0.25, but the group (that is, even the ones at the front) experiences an effective CdA of ~0.18. Simply insane.
-4) any time you are gapped by 1 second, you need to go at least 1.25 w/kg (and preferably 1.5 w/kg) over advertised to close that gap (you are still receiving some draft, even with a 1-second gap). Any time you are gapped by 2 seconds or more, you have to go at ~2 w/kg over advertised. Always be on alert when riding toward the back.
-5) if your group has sweepers, the time to call for help is when you are still within 5-seconds. A 10-second gap is doable, but would require more time to close. A 20-second gap is essentially impossible to close, unless you have someone really strong.
-6) if you think getting gapped on the flats is bad, just wait until you get gapped on a descent of 3% or more. The group will almost always pull away. Until you are proficient at supertucking, keep pedaling on the descents. The real maddening stuff happens when you drop a group of 5 on a climb and establish a 10-second gap, and both you and the group of 5 enter into a supertuck. That gap will invariably get closed on a long-enough descent, solely because of the lower effective CdA mentioned in point 3) above. Furthermore, when they pass you, they'll pass you by at a high enough speed differential that you'll actually need to do a mini-sprint to latch on. Makes no sense, but that's the state of Zwift aerodynamic simulation.

It's actually a lot of fun once you get the hang of it, but even then, it can still be quite maddening.

^^^This. And it's why I dropped Zwift as my platform. I was a solid C rider "as advertised", but there was no such thing as a C-ride. Then, for some reason, the D rides were ridiculously slower. Every "easy" ride went them same: Bust it out of the gate to stay with the group who goes out well over the advertised pace. Spike the HR. And then decide if I want to turn my 75-minute easy Z1 ride into a Z4 threshold test. Meantime, I couldn't chat because when I did the connection would drop. I was basically paying to ride solo (in a fake world) in rides that frequently made me ride harder than prescribed. Switched to another platform where I happily ride solo.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [JFHJR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's an issue. One they won't correct while they have huge subscription numbers. Suppose it is less a flaw of zwift than the people riding in it, but they could do something about the dynamics

People don't ride with the group leader as you can get caught out doing more watts then the group leader who goes past you because of zwift physics while sitting in the bunch.

The only way to stop that happening is to ride ahead of the group leader, contributing to the splitting and stretching issue.

The fence does work but not may rides want to use the fence
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [JFHJR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it may depend on which events you're doing .

I found that the KISS at base training rides remarkably consistent and as advertised. They were well marshalled and had excellent sweepers.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zwift does provide for a better group ride experience if we spend more time up front organizing among smaller groups outside of Zwift.

If you instead do a Facebook group and setup the ride yourself either with "stay together" or with published stop and regroup points.........it's much more life like. Just keep the group smaller. Like, a max of 15 people or so. And people that KNOW each other and KNOW the rules from the Facebook group.

Teamtype1 does a Z1 ride weekends usually that is fenced and fence off for a sprint each lap. The group mostly knows each other from the Facebook group and knows the rules of the ride. So it goes great.

These "open to anyone" group rides are where trouble arises. Imagine your real life weeknight worlds suddenly going from 15 guys/gals who know each other from week to week to a 100-person weeknight worlds critical mass clusterfuck. Yeah, that wouldn't go well either.

I can't fault Zwift for that. Just nature of the beast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi all, I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. Long time forums lurker, but also I am Craig Taylor, the Director of Growth Marketing at Zwift for Running & Triathlon. While I might not be the greatest resource for tech support, I constantly check in on this thread to relay back suggestions or issues that people are experience. Definitely keep the feedback coming as we are constantly working to improve Zwift.

I might not be the quickest to respond but if something comes up, tag me in and I will do my best to answer or connect you to the resources you need.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [crrtaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crrtaylo wrote:
Hi all, I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. Long time forums lurker, but also I am Craig Taylor, the Director of Growth Marketing at Zwift for Running & Triathlon. While I might not be the greatest resource for tech support, I constantly check in on this thread to relay back suggestions or issues that people are experience. Definitely keep the feedback coming as we are constantly working to improve Zwift.

I might not be the quickest to respond but if something comes up, tag me in and I will do my best to answer or connect you to the resources you need.

Please introduce a speed cap to groups.

Much of the annoyance with Zwift has to do with the extraordinarily unrealistic speeds attainable by a group having at least ~five riders. This manifest in various annoyances such as the racing being extraordinarily dull and formulaic (extraordinarily few small breaks could ever succeed) and the riders at the back of a group having to expend tremendous amount of energy when gapped by as little as 0.5 seconds, not to mention the fact that a group of five coasting riders attaining higher speed than a solo rider on the descent.

I have been a paying user for almost four years now, but if Zwift chooses to disregard it and if someone else addresses this, I'll be promptly cancelling membership and urging everyone else to jump ship.

Also, please do away with the burrito power-up and revamp the steamroller power-up. The former just encourages pathological racing and is just annoying as hell. The latter can be way too powerful.

I understand the aim of the burrito (to encourage breaks and attacks), but the truth is, until Zwift addresses the unrealistic speeds attained by a large group, very few breaks will succeed, whether aided by a power-up or not. The burrito isn't even a band-aid solution to getting the racing proactive, as it remains downstream of the effect of unrealistically high group speeds.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [weakandpuny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this to see if I can get a reply. Anyone...Buehler?

weakandpuny wrote:
Greetings...I've read through all 16 pages of this post before asking my question, so as not to be "That Guy." Over the last couple months I have noticed my Kickr Core and Zwift seem to often not be in sync. It's much like the Kickr resistance is lagging (often far) behind the Zwift graphics and gradient %, i.e. on a steep decline and having the resistance similar to an incline, or vice/versa. I am running Zwift on my iPad 5, which I keep directly in front of my aero bars, so maybe 5 feet from the Kickr. My wifi is very strong, so I seriously doubt that is the issue. When I first started doing Zwift (used to do Sufferfest) there were zero issues of this type.

I wanted to ask this forum if anyone else has encountered the same problem, and if so, how did you fix it (if you were successful in fixing). I've never dealt with Zwift's or Wahoo's customer service, so I figured I'd ask here first. Hopefully someone will know a fix, so I don't encounter Zwift or Wahoo pointing the finger at the other manufacturer (this may not be the case with either manufacturer, I've just never dealt with either). I've done the requisite updates for both Zwift app and Kickr Core.

Thanks in advance.

"I drank what?!?!" - Socrates
Poor Swimmer. Weak Cyclist. Slow Runner.
TriDot Ambassador / Sacramento Triathlon Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First workout on zwift today without erg mode, did SST Short. I have no idea how the writer of this workout expects people to do 4x 5mins @95%+ 5mins @85%. Totally kicked my ass. Probably very helpful though.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That’s a staple workout for me. A good 40 minutes worth of work. The SST medium is hard and the long version is brutal…I’ve yet to finish the 3rd set unless I soft pedal the 1” intervals between the main sets.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Time wise it was perfect as I planned a 50 minute session. How often do you do that/how often do you do workouts versus regular courses?

Last edited by: TheStroBro: Sep 27, 21 18:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I “like” to do the short one at least once a week…pretty good bang for the buck if you’re short on time. I’m interspersing the SST workouts with the Zwift Academy workouts right now. The last ZA workout I did was over/unders…that was fun. ;) Races are fun too if you want to test your limits. I’m not a big fan of just riding around…if I want to knock out a course I just include it as part of a workout.

This is the off season and I’m working on my run so I’m only doing a couple of Zwift workouts during the week plus an outdoor ride on the weekend (weather permitting). I created some custom longer workouts in Zwift that target 70.3 efforts for when I can’t get outside on the weekends.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Ask (or Tell) Me Anything Thread [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to build as much power as I can for IMAZ coming up.

Right now I'm doing 3x50 minute turbo sessions + a long ride outside on the weekends. I've never really done focused efforts, I had started a little bit last year and then didn't ride for a long time I just started choosing routes with a lot of climbing to rebuild what little I had.

Quote Reply

Prev Next