Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Hi Ian,

I'm looking for my first Triathlon bike. Thanks for helping us all!
About me:

• 183cm
  • 90cm inseam (short torso)
  • poor hip flexibility
I'm currently on a road bike with clip-on aerobars and ISM saddle slammed forward (seat angle is only 73.5). Not sure if the measurements are still helpful, but here they are:

• 82cm saddle height (with 165mm cranks)
  • Pad Y 75cm
  • Pad X 40cm
I'm interested in both CF and CF SLX, but I'm worried the SLX won't allow me enough customization for my preferred fit.

marcosero,
Based on what you've given me I'm thinking your capable of riding at a Pad Y of 670 and a Pad X of 450. I know that seems lower and longer than what you're riding now but I think you're already aware that the tri position will be comeplete different from your road bike with clip-ons - the seat angle will be closer to 80 degrees, you will likely still ride that ISM saddle and that means the bars will move in concert with the saddle: foward and down. Even with the long legs and hip flexability.

If you got a Speedmax CF it would be a size Medium, with the 80mm stem that comes stock on that bike. 670/450 would put you almost dead-center in the range and you'd have ~55mm that you could lift the aerobars higher if you needed (and 40mm lower), and you'd be able to shorten the cockput 45mm or go 45 longer. It's a fantastic fit.

If you got the the CFR/SLX it should be a Large, short stem, medium extension and you'd start with the mid spacer. You have room to move here too: 50mm up, 45mm down and 20mm shorter, 35mm longer.

Ian

Thank you Ian for the recommendation!

Can I please ask you to clarify why you believe I'm a Large on the SLX/CFR? The geometry (pad stack/pad reach) seems to be the same as the CF SL (for a medium, it is stack: 581-691 reach: 408-461 for both CF SL, SLX, CFR).

I talked to the Canyon customer service and they recommended a Medium, strongly advising against getting a Large since they believe is going to be too long for my short torso.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian,

Thank you very much for your comments.

I am based in the UK. I will hold off getting a new stem and try tilting the bars. They are barely tilted right now. I have a lot of room there.
Regarding the crank length, indeed the bike comes with 172.5mm cranks and I think I would indeed love shorter cranks!

I used the fit guide as a starting point, as I am clueless about a TT bike position. It looks like that it is more complex than the stem length and I am now convinced that I need a bike fit. After all, the professional fit for my road bike was invaluable. Which reminds me, that before getting my road bike fit a few years ago, I went through a DIY period which involved getting longer stems, which was the wrong thing to do :)

The tricky bit is finding where to do the fit now... hopefully plenty of options around here.

Many thanks!

Yiannis
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [marcosero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Ian,

About me:

• 183cm
  • poor hip flexibility
I'm currently on a road bike with clip-on aerobars and ISM saddle slammed forward (seat angle is only 73.5). Not sure if the measurements are still helpful, but here they are:

• Pad Y 75cm
  • Pad X 40cm
I'm interested in both CF and CF SLX, but I'm worried the SLX won't allow me enough customization for my preferred fit.

marcosero,
Based on what you've given me I'm thinking your capable of riding at a Pad Y of 670 and a Pad X of 450. I know that seems lower and longer than what you're riding now but I think you're already aware that the tri position will be comeplete different from your road bike with clip-ons - the seat angle will be closer to 80 degrees, you will likely still ride that ISM saddle and that means the bars will move in concert with the saddle: foward and down. Even with the long legs and hip flexability.

If you got a Speedmax CF it would be a size Medium, with the 80mm stem that comes stock on that bike. 670/450 would put you almost dead-center in the range and you'd have ~55mm that you could lift the aerobars higher if you needed (and 40mm lower), and you'd be able to shorten the cockput 45mm or go 45 longer. It's a fantastic fit.

If you got the the CFR/SLX it should be a Large, short stem, medium extension and you'd start with the mid spacer. You have room to move here too: 50mm up, 45mm down and 20mm shorter, 35mm longer.

Ian

Can I please ask you to clarify why you believe I'm a Large on the SLX/CFR? The geometry (pad stack/pad reach) seems to be the same as the CF SL (for a medium, it is stack: 581-691 reach: 408-461 for both CF SL, SLX, CFR).

I talked to the Canyon customer service and they recommended a Medium, strongly advising against getting a Large since they believe is going to be too long for my short torso.

marcosero,
I'm sorry for the confusion. The first thing you have to understand is that we (both Canyon customer service and myself) are guessing at your fit coordinates. The only way to know for certain is for you to do a presiptive fit with an educated, experienced fitter who uses a dynamic fit bike. Short of that we're guessing. I welcome the opportunity to defend/explain my guess.

I think you will ride a Pad Y of 670 and a Pad X of 450 (or very near there). For this to work on a Medium SLX you'd have to use the high spacer to get the aero bars up high enough to meet you off of the Medium's lower Stack hight. It's fine but I prefer the way a bike handles when the bars are down closer to the bike - with the Large you'd only need the lid spacer or perhaps the lower spacer plus a tilt wedge. The Pad X of 450 is an aspect that has to be taken into consideration and with the Large SLX you'd still have the capability to come back to 430 in Pad X if you felt too stretched out but I'm thinkin' you won't becasue a) you've only ridden a "shallow" seat angle on your road bike and the geometry of this tri bike will move your whole body forward more than you've ever riden, and b) that ISM will help in this process of moving you forward into that longer position.

Also, the CF is a longer, taller bike than the SLX/CFR which is shorter and lower in terms of it's Pad Y/X cababilities.

Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [yiannis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yiannis,

If you're in the London area go see the folks at Ten Point. They are brilliant.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the recommendation, Ian.

I very much appreciate it.

Yiannis
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hi Ian,

About me:

• 183cm
  • poor hip flexibility

• Pad Y 75cm
  • Pad X 40cm

marcosero,

Ian

marcosero,
I'm sorry for the confusion. The first thing you have to understand is that we (both Canyon customer service and myself) are guessing at your fit coordinates. The only way to know for certain is for you to do a presiptive fit with an educated, experienced fitter who uses a dynamic fit bike. Short of that we're guessing. I welcome the opportunity to defend/explain my guess.

I think you will ride a Pad Y of 670 and a Pad X of 450 (or very near there). For this to work on a Medium SLX you'd have to use the high spacer to get the aero bars up high enough to meet you off of the Medium's lower Stack hight. It's fine but I prefer the way a bike handles when the bars are down closer to the bike - with the Large you'd only need the lid spacer or perhaps the lower spacer plus a tilt wedge. The Pad X of 450 is an aspect that has to be taken into consideration and with the Large SLX you'd still have the capability to come back to 430 in Pad X if you felt too stretched out but I'm thinkin' you won't becasue a) you've only ridden a "shallow" seat angle on your road bike and the geometry of this tri bike will move your whole body forward more than you've ever riden, and b) that ISM will help in this process of moving you forward into that longer position.

Also, the CF is a longer, taller bike than the SLX/CFR which is shorter and lower in terms of it's Pad Y/X cababilities.

Ian

Thank you again, Ian!

After your reply I was still confused, because according to your reasoning I should be a size Large also on the CF.

I did some digging and I now understand where my confusion is coming from and why you recommended size M for the CF and size L for the SLX/CFR: the geometry of the CF in the US store is different from the CF in the EU store!

Very confusing!

It seems that Canyon have now realized that is confusing and the SLX/CFR has the same geometry everywhere, regardless of which part of the world you are buying it from.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [marcosero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Thank you again, Ian!

After your reply I was still confused, because according to your reasoning I should be a size Large also on the CF.
I did some digging and I now understand where my confusion is coming from and why you recommended size M for the CF and size L for the SLX/CFR: the geometry of the CF in the US store is different from the CF in the EU store!

Very confusing!
It seems that Canyon have now realized that is confusing and the SLX/CFR has the same geometry everywhere, regardless of which part of the world you are buying it from.

marcosero,
The only explanation I can imagine is this... the SLX/CFR has a Canyon made front end: they made it, they own, they know it, it never changes. The CF however has used a Profile-Design front end (base bar + clip on aerobar) from its inception. The pad range has fluctuated a bit as Profile flowed through their design changes. The Subsonic and the Sonic are the two options now, but there were two different iterations prior to that. So while the Stack and Reach of the CF frames have been dead-on from the begining the aerobars have a bit of fluctuation in what they can provide once attached. My guess is that there's a disconnect beteween a change in design/supply from Profile and how that does (or does not) trickle down to the person who alters the website. 8mm in Pad X minimum doesn't freak me out that much but 48mm in Pad Y range is a bit striking. I can write to my engineer buddy at the home office in Koblenz and mention this to him.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Thank you again, Ian!

Very confusing!

marcosero,
The only explanation I can imagine is this... the SLX/CFR has a Canyon made front end: they made it, they own, they know it, it never changes. The CF however has used a Profile-Design front end (base bar + clip on aerobar) from its inception. The pad range has fluctuated a bit as Profile flowed through their design changes. The Subsonic and the Sonic are the two options now, but there were two different iterations prior to that. So while the Stack and Reach of the CF frames have been dead-on from the begining the aerobars have a bit of fluctuation in what they can provide once attached. My guess is that there's a disconnect beteween a change in design/supply from Profile and how that does (or does not) trickle down to the person who alters the website. 8mm in Pad X minimum doesn't freak me out that much but 48mm in Pad Y range is a bit striking. I can write to my engineer buddy at the home office in Koblenz and mention this to him.

Ian

Thanks Ian for trying to shed some light on this. I have also asked Canyon to provide some more clarity on this, but they haven't replied yet.

Would you then recommend size Large for the CF too, given the EU geometry?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
marcosero,

I really appreciate you working with me on this here. Don't hesitate to get back to me with more questions if you have 'em. I want everyone who buys a bike from Canyon to have confidence in what they are getting, and the info you've been given is not building confidence. I'm sorry about that. I want to give you everything I'm considering hoping that you can mine-out the info you need to move forward.

I took the what you gave me: height, inseam, short torso, poor hip flexiblity, first tri bike, etc and put into into my "system". My system uses both a mathematical formula and my history as a bike fitter (100+ year over 15 years), bike fit instructor & consultant (lots of interaction/discussion with other fitters), triathlon coach (20+ years full time), triathlete (~220 triathlons over 25 years) and came out wtih a gues of your Pad Y and Pad X. Other professionals might shy away from the term guess and would go with something loftier like hypothosis or estimation - sure, it's both of those too, or we could call it a guess.

Then I took that Pad X/Y and plugged it into a really serioius xcell spread sheet that I use to determine what Speedmax somebody should be on. That spreadsheet is way, way, way over my head. It was built by the lead Speedmax designer at Canyon. It's the same device (is device the right word for a spread sheet?) I've used to prescribe every Speedmax disc bike over the past 4 years (there's over 2000 posts on this thread + the prescriptions I've used it for out of my own fit studio and over the phone with other fitters/athletes).

Is there noise in this system? Yes and let me break it down for you:
  • My guess of your Pad X/Y might be off. Not way off but off by a little bit - and that's okay because I won't offer you a bike that is painted into a corner. You'll have room to move the pads up, down, fore, aft to find a spot that you'll love.
  • Canyon's numbers might be off a little bit. Not way off but off a little bit - just as an example: the link you sent me to EU's Canyon Geo page shows the Pad X parameter as measuring to the center of the pad. Well, we don't do that anymore, we measure to the back of the pad. My assumption is that the designers described what they wanted to the graphics person and after a few back-n-forths and corrections they all got tired of trying to make it perfect and said "close enough" let's move on to the Lux Trail mountain bike or one of the other...what? 50 models they make. I trust the designers spread sheet over the graphics.

Are there safeguards to protect you from the noise? Yes and let me break those down for you:
  • A medium CF comes with an 80mm stem. If you can't find your perfect pad fore/aft from moving it all over the holes in the pad and the holes in the bracket (it's a big range; 70mm by my spreadsheet, 53mm by the Canyon link you sent) you can get a 70mm stem or a 90mm stem expanding the range of that bike to a dimension that would exclude you from being considered a normal human. And I'm cool with abnormal humans too.
  • Canyon has what? a 30 day, no questions asked return policy. If the bike you get simply can't reach the place you want to ride then send it back and buy a large or small. That's really rare and it's rare because a) the bike has range and b) there are folks in their customer service dept that know and care and there are folks like me out here helping who know and care.

I don't want you to think this is an issue with d-to-c sellers of bikes. This happens in brick-n-mortar bike sales too - sometimes worse. If you were to walk into any common bike shop and say to the staffer "I want to buy my first tri bike". I think is possible that their thought process might be: he looks about 6 feet tall, probably needs a 56 but maybe a 58, at the meeting last night the manager said we were long on 58s and there's a bonus for anyone who sold a 58 this week.... Staffer says "step right over here my good man, I've got the perfect bike for you". There's only one way to guarentee you get the right bike and that's to be FIT FIRST. That means go see a bike fitter who is educated in tri bike fit, experienced in tri bike fit, and has a dynamic fit bike. They gotta have all three. You hop on, go through a process where your feedback and the fitters skill - both- drive the fit, and in the end you get a Pad Y of 668 (ugg, 2 mm off my projection) and then a Pad X of 453 (darn! 3mm of my estimation). Those numbers prescribe the bike size, the front end details.... and you get numbers that no one at their key board can give: seat height, set back, cockpit distance, pad width, aerobar tilt, etc. etc. etc.

In the pic below there's an X, it's where I think your pads will be (in my spread sheet). That X sits almost dead center in the Medium CF and it sits in the extreme corner of the Large CF.

There's one last item I'll offer you.... you are I are really similar: same height, same morphology (short torso). My Pad X is very close to what I prescriped for you and my Pad Y is a bit lower. I'm probably as flexable as you are but I ride with 165mm cranks and that's what allows me and everybody else who rides short cranks to ride lower in the front end. I found my spot because I was FIT FIRST by Dan Empfield the inventor of the tri bike (and father of this site) and then I tweaked and tweak and tweak my position over the years because I'm into bike fitting, I'm a pretty good mechanic, I've got parts all over my fit studio, and listening to classic rock while wrenching is my thearpy. Even now, at 55 years old, I can't ride the same arm pad elevation I used to so just recently I raised 'em a bit to ease the lack of flexibilty in my aging cervical spine. And... I ride a size medium Canyon Speedmax CF.

That's it. That's pretty much my entire brain poured on on the screen for you. I hope that's enough for you to buy with confidence.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you Ian, I really appreciate the dump of information you provided!

I totally agree that I should try to get a fit first, I'll try to do that before making any decision. Or at the very least I will try another Tri bike with similar geometry, and see how it feels with the much steeper seat angle.

Thanks again for your help!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Thank you Ian, I really appreciate the dump of information you provided!

I totally agree that I should try to get a fit first, I'll try to do that before making any decision. Or at the very least I will try another Tri bike with similar geometry, and see how it feels with the much steeper seat angle.

Thanks again for your help!

marcosero,
Where are you? Perhaps I can recomend a fitter.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian

Hope you can help me here. Looking to get the Speedmax CF SLX 7 - I would like to know if I will fit the S.

Below are my measurements:

Height: 1680mm
Inseam: 725mm
Seat height: 725mm
Pad X: 420mm
Pad Y: 600mm

Thanks in advance.
Glen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
marcosero,
Where are you? Perhaps I can recomend a fitter.

Ian

I'm based in Zurich, Switzerland. I already have a bike fitter I trust who is specialized in Triathlon fit, but I'm open to other recommendations if you have any!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I'm based in Zurich, Switzerland. I already have a bike fitter I trust who is specialized in Triathlon fit, but I'm open to other recommendations if you have any!

marcosero,
Hmmm. It's wonderful to have a fitter whom you trust - may all cyclists have such a person. And it sounds like your fitter will be able to provide an excellent service once you have your bike in hand to get the seat height perfect, the set back where you need it, the drop, the pad width, the tilt, etc. etc.

What I'm talking about is a fitter who knows tri AND has a dynamic fit bike so that they can prescribe the bike. If everyone had that fitter, a comprehensive fitter, one who is up to date with tooling. If everyone had that type of fitter this thread would have zero posts and a dozen views.Contact your fitter and ask them if they have a Purely Custom fit bike or an Exit fit bike, or a Guru DFU, or a Shimano dynamic fit bike, or a Muve. That's it. That's the list of the 5 dynamic fit bikes in existance (it can't be a Waterford or a Serotta Size Cycle those are different). And if they've got one of those 5 set an appointment to find your exact Pad X/Y. Then we'll know the exact details of the front end of your new Canyon Speedmax.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

Quick 2 questions:

- Which additional raiser kit is compatible with the CF8, there is no picture for the raiser on the canyon website (only 4 screws).

also not related to fit but Do you know if and where we can buy a new CO2 snake pouch that fit into the top tube below the bento box (image below)

Bike is 2021 CF8 etap and I am in the US.

Best
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [claiie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi everyone,
Quick 2 questions:
- Which additional raiser kit is compatible with the CF8, there is no picture for the raiser on the canyon website (only 4 screws).
also not related to fit but Do you know if and where we can buy a new CO2 snake pouch that fit into the top tube below the bento box (image below)
Bike is 2021 CF8 etap and I am in the US.

claiie,
There are only two ways to add elevation to the front end of a Speedmax CF.
1) There is a bit of room for a spacer or spacers under the stem. Typically there's a 2.5mm plastic spacer in there and that puts the top of the stem nicely level with the top of the top-tube storage back. Most folks leave that as is and adjust their pad elevation from....
2) The other way is by adding what I'm going to call "pedestals" to the aerobars. If you've got the stock set-up then those clip-on aerobars are made by Profile Design and I'm not 100% sure which model of Profile-Design bars are your 2021 DF8 (could be Super Sonic, could be Sub Sonic) but regardless of the model there is a whole slew of spacers (5mm, 10mm, 20mm, etc) that can be used individually or stacked upon one another and then a series of progressively longer bolts. I want to take a moment here to say this - it's CRITICAL that you use the proper bolt length assigned to the matching spacer height. If you use a bolt that's too short and the whole system is held on by just a few threads - well, that's not safe. If you use a bolt that's too long then the bolt will bottom out inside the aerobar before you get enough torque on the base bar and the aerobars are at risk of slipping.

A bolt and spacer kit should have come with that bike when it was new in a carboard box with a bunch of other goodies (some cool, some silly) including a Canyon musette bag, torque wrench, platform pedals and more.

What I recomend is this... post a pic of your aerobars to Cyclenutz at the Offiical Profile thread HERE to get a precise ID on the model and then contact Profile directly HERE. This is gonna be an easy solve because Profile is based in Long Beach and sells everywhere.

Ian

ps. I can't speak to the co2 sleeve but if it were me (and, I've lived in a mobile home during a few stages of my life) I'd hand sew & cut an old sock to hold the CO2s and keep 'em from rattling.

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [littlei5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this. Would be great to get some advise on sizing of the SLX.

littlei5 wrote:
Hi Ian
Hope you can help me here. Looking to get the Speedmax CF SLX 7 - I would like to know if I will fit the S.

Thanks in advance.
Glen
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [littlei5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian

Glen,
Thanks for the bump. You will fit the small SLX perfectly! Short stem, low spacer, mid extension. You're in a very sweet spot on this bike.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you Ian,

Always good feedback/advice and fast reply !

I will check option 2 with the Official Profile. Also do understand that the good screws have to be used. Best !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Hi Ian

Glen,
Thanks for the bump. You will fit the small SLX perfectly! Short stem, low spacer, mid extension. You're in a very sweet spot on this bike.

Ian

Thanks Ian! Can't wait to order once they have stock. Seems like Canyon still having supply issue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Ian,

Very kind of you to help everyone out. I'm looking at possibly getting a canyon speedmax cf here in a little bit. When it comes to interpreting my own bike fit results, I'm not too savvy. I don't seem to have the exact measurements you're asking for, so I figure posting what I do have is most appropriate. I have fit results from a bike fit on my 54cm Trek 1.5 2013 (road bike with bontrager racelite aerobars) I'm also ~176.5cm tall (5'9.5") and have an 79-80cm inseam (31-31.5") if that helps at all. Also, not the most flexible dude.

I was looking at frame stack and frame reach for my stack and reach numbers and 629mm stack/362mm reach didn't seem like real human proportions, so I figured I was doing it wrong. My bike fitter hadn't expressed any concerns about me being able to easily find a tri bike - for reference, this fit is a little old and I intend to get another one as soon as I'm on a tri bike. Hopefully all that isn't too much trouble!

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [keithinrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would suggest a tri bike fit with multiple noseless saddles and a variety of crank arm lengths down to 150mm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Ian,

I'm hoping to get your opinion on the correct size for a new Canyon SLX/SFR. I have a 2018 model in size M according to a fit done by Slowman at a roadshow. At the time I sent the coordinates to Canyon Europe and they recommended M. I am comfortable on the bike except for standing and going downhill where it feels too short in length, and my hands are at the ends of the aerobars. I have a very long torso. For my next bike (CF/XLS 8 most likely), I'm debating between M and L frame. The numbers below are from the fit, rather than my current setup. I have a video from the fit and on the current bike if needed.

Height: 73 inches
Inseam: 33 inches

Saddle height: 77.2 cm
Pad X: 505
Pad Y: 660

Thanks very much for offering your advice!

Allison

Triathlon (n). An athletic contest in which participants compete without stopping in three successive events.
Last edited by: tallgirl: Jul 13, 23 17:39
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [tallgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Ian,

I am considering buying Speedmax CF 7 Disc, my dimensions are as follows:
Height 194 cm
Sternal Notch 161 cm
Torso Length 68 cm
Leg Length 93 cm
Thigh Length 65 cm
Lower Leg Length 61 cm
Arm Length 76 cm

Canyon site puts me in L, but I am having second thoughts about XL as well due to following:
I have tried Speedmax 8 with hidraulic brakes in size L and we had to max everything out (photo attached).
Picture attached is from that bike with everything maxed out.
I am relative rookie and value comfort more over 'agressivness'.

I notice these have different dimensions, so I need your valuable opinion
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, SLX, and CF [Marko12041990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Marko12041990: Jul 17, 23 9:07
Quote Reply

Prev Next