Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [lightrider74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian!
I'm a short triathlete, 164 cm height.
Inseam 78 cm.
BB to saddle 68.8cm
y=625, x=430.
Crank arms 165mm.
Currently on an Orbea Ordu which I love but it lacks elegant and comfy nutrition and hydration solutions :-( for my races which is typically 70.3...

Will I fit on a CF SLX small frame? Local fitter told me Speedmax bikes are too large for me since I don't want the xs due to their 650b wheels.
Thanks!

Oren,
I'm so glad you wrote in. I'm disaponited in the lack of knowledge in the local fitter. If you'd like to connect me drop their name into a DM here on Slowtwitch and I will invite them to a free "Canyon Friendly" video conference I do regularly so they can get up to speed.

The bike for you is a Canyon Speedmax SLX size small with the short stem, mid spacer, and medium extension. Everything I just described there is how the bike's come out of the box in the USA - even your 165 crank length will be installed. Enjoy.

Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [rswo23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hey Ian,

looking to purchase my first tri bike and really like the speedmax cf slx 8. I have been at a store and had a testride one the size S with a very small fitting at a canyon store nearby. The employee said from the measuremeants i am pretty inbetween a size s and xs. After the tryout he seemed to be happy with me on the former one.
Doing some more reading once i got home i now regret not trying out the on in xs aswell. I was hoping that maybe you could give me some more insight here.
hight: 168cm
inseam: 80.7cm
forearm: 34cm
As i dont have a tribike yet i sadly dont have any more measuremeants. I believe the bike i tried had a medium aeore bar extension one, which we slammed all the way back. I was advised to chose a extension size small and then would be good with adjusting it.
Appreciate your help!

rswo23,
The test ride process doesn't work well on modern bikes because there are some many adjustments that can be made - but no one is willing to take so much time to adjust/ride/adjust/ride it's just NOT logical. Have a fit done on a dynamic fit bike is the best way but I can speculate here as well. Based on your morphology I think your Pad Y is ~595 and your Pad X is roughly 440. I'm pretty certain the XS will be too short for you so...

Canyon Speedmax CF size Small with the 70mm stem that comes stock. I think you'll ride it pretty low so leave the ~25mm spacer under the stem and slam the aerobars - you can always add spacers and screws to pedestal the aerobars higher if you need them up a bit. Also, that Pad X I'm guessing at (440) is just ahead of center of the small range so you'll be able to pull your pads back 50+mm and push them forward nearly 30mm.

Ian

Thanks a lot so far!
Sadly my fitter where i live doesnt offer a dynamic fit bike. Is there a difference between the frame sizes from the cf slx and the regular cf? Definitley helps to have another opinion on the xs version beeing to small for me. The regular sizing chart from canyon based on hight just threw me off a little.

rswo23,
The Speedmax comes in two different models: the CF refers to the "mortal" bike (it's got something of a real stem on it) and the SLX/CFR are the same in terms of fit, they come with an OEM/propritery deisgned "stem" that's molded into the base bar. Yes, the CF and the SLX are different in terms of sizing. The right SLX for you is a small as well and if you use the short stem that comes stock in the USA you'll have to push the pads forward 100% to get the Pad X that I'm guessing at (440). You'll use a low spacer for the Pad Y and medium extension.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Last edited by: ianpeace: Apr 5, 23 12:19
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [Jwb_LDN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian

would appreciate your advice on sizing, i'm considering a CFR or CF SLX depending on what's available. Currently on a small Scott Plasma 5.

Pad X - 420
Pad Y - 620
Saddle Height - 715 (might drop a few mm as i'm likely to move to speedplay from Look Blades)
Inseam - 840
Height 1730
Tip of saddle to end of shifter - 805

I feel like i could stretch out a little more on my current set up and often find myself brnging my elbows back to the back of the pads.

15 degree angle on by bars currently with D2Z angled poles too.

Johnny,
SLX/CFR size small, short stem, mid spacer, medium extension - that's how it comes out of the box in the USA and that's what's perfect for your Pad Y/X coordinates. You also have 20mm to elongate the cockpit before you'd need the long stem so that's plenty.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you so much Ian!!!
I really appreciate your time and professional answer. :-)
I live in Israel and suspect that my fitter does know exactly what kind of Canyon I can ride but think he likes Orbea more and has some kind of a connection to the brand here since he rides Orbea road and offroad bikes, some fitters prefer to work with specific brands and local shops I guess which is fine but not always good for the costumers tough, since Canyon is direct to consumer I think you get the idea why they would not recommend?
It's odd though that Canyon, in their own website, sometimes indicate that a Small frame will suit me right and sometimes on a different Speedmax model (same frame, different component SPEC) say that XS is the right and that Small will not fit right.
Thanks again! keep up that awesome thread, helping so many people on that!
Best regards.
Oren.
Last edited by: lightrider74: Apr 6, 23 3:59
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great, thanks Ian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian

I don’t have a Tri Bike so don’t have Pad X and Y measurements. I’ve (hopefully) attached in a photo some measurements for my fit on my Endurace road bike which is a size L and fits great.

I am 185cm with Inseam of 85cm.

Canyon calculator puts me on a large Road bike but M Speedmax CF Disc.

I did notice earlier in the thread that the older rim brake Speedmax has a shorter top tube and I wonder if I would be ok on an L size in one of those as there is one for sale second hand locally. In other news I have very tight 50 year old hamstrings and wonder if I should just stay on my road bike!!

Thanks very much for your help.

Colman
Last edited by: Colman: Apr 6, 23 9:09
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [Colman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian
I don’t have a Tri Bike so don’t have Pad X and Y measurements. I’ve (hopefully) attached in a photo some measurements for my fit on my Endurace road bike which is a size L and fits great.
I am 185cm with Inseam of 85cm.
Canyon calculator puts me on a large Road bike but M Speedmax CF Disc.
I did notice earlier in the thread that the older rim brake Speedmax has a shorter top tube and I wonder if I would be ok on an L size in one of those as there is one for sale second hand locally. In other news I have very tight 50 year old hamstrings and wonder if I should just stay on my road bike!!
Thanks very much for your help.

Colman,
Based on all that you've given me....I'd say your Pad Y is roughly 655 and our Pad X is about 475. If you got the disc brake Speedmax CF you'd want a medium with the 80mm stem that comes stock and you'd be nicely centered in the range of that bike to move the pads up-down-fore-aft. It's a good fit.

If you got an older, rim brake CF the large would work and you'd need to push the pads forward 80-100% if my Pad X prediction is accurate.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much Ian.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian - following all the fits I was wondering if you had a list of spacer extensions available for the speedmax SLX (2020-23 model). Like the radsport ibert one. The cockpit was clearly a design flaw in terms of how short it is at the front for a lot of athletes. You would think canyon would acknowledge what’s happening with this and not hiding to mainstream customers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian,
I've got a rim brake 2018 Speedmax CF 7.0 M which has a frame issue and am looking at either replacing or repairing the frame. I'm currently not able to get a medium in the Speedmax CF disc brake but could get a large or small based on available stock. My current measurements are:

Pad Stack - 665mm
Pad Reach - 427mm (to back of pad)
Seat Height - 747mm (170mm crank length)
Inseam - 850mm
Height - 180cm

Any advice as to whether a small or a large would be reasonable would be much appreciated (given that it may be a while before the mediums are back in stock). The stand-over height in the geometry chart for the large seems like it would be an issue - much higher than my current rim brake CF.

Thanks
Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have all of the stack/reach numbers, but am curious if you could provide some guidance. When I use the P.P.S. on Canyon's website, it asks for my height and inseam length, which is 73" and 34" respectively. That puts me at a medium. If I fudge either of the numbers by just a touch, it bumps me to a large. So that just gives me pause as I feel like I'm a "tweener" edge case sort of situation.

Both of my tri bikes in the past (QR CD0.1 and Argon 18 119+) have left me feeling too compact/compressed throughout my midsection. So my question is... is there an appreciable difference between the Medium and Large frames that I should consider if I were looking to stretch my front end out a little? I have a feeling I would be at the extreme end of a medium. Maybe I'm just curious how much overlap there is at the "long" end of the medium and the "short" end of the large.

Or am I overthinking things? I'll hangup and listen.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [keepdrilling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
Hi Ian - following all the fits I was wondering if you had a list of spacer extensions available for the speedmax SLX (2020-23 model). Like the radsport ibert one. The cockpit was clearly a design flaw in terms of how short it is at the front for a lot of athletes. You would think canyon would acknowledge what’s happening with this and not hiding to mainstream customers

keepdrilling,
I do not have a list of any of the third party, aftermarket items for the Speedmax. For me to read "the cockpit was clearly a design flaw in terms of how short it is"... Not sure you were attentive to the previous model, the rim brake Speedmax SLX but that bike was so indredibly long that if fit few folks with the short stem and I've only ever met one person who needed the long stem. It was long like the original Orbea Ordu was long. It was so long that people who loved Avatar 2 even said "bruh!". One could say that the Specialized Shiv was so short and so tall that it was a design flaw - but some folks fit on it. Some bikes are short and tall and some are long and low and some are in between. When I read your post to me here the subtext I get is something to the effect of..."I really like this bike. So much so that I'm frustrated that it doesn't fit me like I need it to". I understand that frustration because it's akin to frustration of availbility. I'm sorry for that but please understand if I'm..."not the one to answer questions about availability, nor do all manner of customer service, handle warranty issues, nor be a suggestion box about colors and whatnot" (a quote stright from my original post that started this thread) then I'm certainly not the one to handle this issue. I'm just about fit and to that end.....Does the addition of the Radsport Ibert thing get the bike in position where you need it to be? Can you get a Radsport thing?

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [sglowrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian,
I've got a rim brake 2018 Speedmax CF 7.0 M which has a frame issue and am looking at either replacing or repairing the frame. I'm currently not able to get a medium in the Speedmax CF disc brake but could get a large or small based on available stock. My current measurements are:

Pad Stack - 665mm
Pad Reach - 427mm (to back of pad)
Seat Height - 747mm (170mm crank length)
Inseam - 850mm
Height - 180cm

Any advice as to whether a small or a large would be reasonable would be much appreciated (given that it may be a while before the mediums are back in stock). The stand-over height in the geometry chart for the large seems like it would be an issue - much higher than my current rim brake CF.

Steve,
Based on your nubmers the small, disc brake Speedmax CF is perfect and the large will never work.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [m_reese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I don't have all of the stack/reach numbers, but am curious if you could provide some guidance. When I use the P.P.S. on Canyon's website, it asks for my height and inseam length, which is 73" and 34" respectively. That puts me at a medium. If I fudge either of the numbers by just a touch, it bumps me to a large. So that just gives me pause as I feel like I'm a "tweener" edge case sort of situation.

Both of my tri bikes in the past (QR CD0.1 and Argon 18 119+) have left me feeling too compact/compressed throughout my midsection. So my question is... is there an appreciable difference between the Medium and Large frames that I should consider if I were looking to stretch my front end out a little? I have a feeling I would be at the extreme end of a medium. Maybe I'm just curious how much overlap there is at the "long" end of the medium and the "short" end of the large.

Or am I overthinking things? I'll hangup and listen.

m_reese,
Based on your morphology I suspect your Pad Y is roughly 665 and your Pad X is in the neighborhood of 480. You didn't specify your interest between the Speedmax CF and the Speedmax SLX (CFR - same geometry).... so I'll do both.

If you got a Speedmax CF.... you'd be a medium with the 80mm stem that comes stock. The pads would be foward ~75% and you're almost dead center in the up/down range of the pads. Nice! You could also fit on a large but you'd be so slammed at Pad X of 480 that you couldn't go lower no matter what and I'd do like that.

If you got a Speedmax SLX....you'd be a large with the short stem, low spacer + 5mm (nice to thos that with the tilt wedge) and pads would be forward quite a bit.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Ian, it was a genuine question as I thought you may have seen similar and come across solutions. On the speedmax forum on Facebook there are umpteen people suggesting the same and looking for solutions hence the suggestion it may be a design flaw, not directed at you..
Before I pulled the trigger on radsport I was asking you as the expert if seen other options.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [keepdrilling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I see others I'll get back to you here.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Hi Ian, could I get your size thoughts on my numbers as well!
When looking at the Speedmax CF SLX, I seem to not necessarily fit well on any of them.
Stack - 64.5cm
reach (centre of pads) - 48cm
saddle height - 72.8
When I look at the charts, it looks like a small has a pad stack range of 566-619, so that won't work.
A medium has a pad stack range of 595 - 648, so just barely makes it?
The medium has a saddle height range listed as 727 - 857, so apparently I'd literally be on the limit of getting my saddle low enough, and obviously puts a large out of range with a 761 min saddle height.
Am I just a bad fit for Canyon?
Thx!

SBRcanuck, You are reading the prescriber correctly and I would argue that even getting the medium to 648 is a bummer because it requires an aftermarket item to lift you even further than the max of all the normal pieces. Are you a bad fit for a Canyon? No. This particular Canyon Speedmax SLX is a long and low bike and you need more of a longish and and taller bike. The Canyon Speedmax CF in a medium fits you VERY well. And, I've only been looking at the new numbers on the new disc brake Speedmax for 20min so I need more time to be sure but it looks like you'd fit on that bike well too.

Ian

Hey Ian, just wondering if we could revisit this for the CF SLX as the geo charts seem different now in terms of the stack ranges.
My measurements are still pretty much the same as above..

My low saddle height maybe makes sense with a small, but the reach maybe a medium but not sure the medium would work with my saddle height, still seems too low to be in range...

Also, one other concern - with the size small frame, if I calculate the front center (not listed on their chart) by subtracting wheelbase from chainstay length, that gives a front center of 56.6cm.
My current 54cm Felt IA that fits well has a FC of 60.2cm. So the front wheel of the small Canyon seems like it would be 4cm firther back, major toe overlap and sharp handling??

Thx!
Last edited by: SBRcanuck: Apr 13, 23 8:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Ian, While I was eyeing Quintana Roo X-PR, I also saw Speedmax 7 etap being available in the US. I am curious between M and S size as my Pad X/Y can be achieved on either according to the site. I ride a M ultimate road bike and currently ride a size 54 PRFive rim which corresponds to M speedmax if I go by frame stack reach. My pad measurements on QR are as follows:

Pad X: 424
Pad Y: 661
Seat: 780
My PRfive size 54 is set with 30 mm spacers under a 90 mm stem in -17 position with no risers under the pads set on the rearmost position.

Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can anyone tell me what my stem options are for going LONGER on my Medium CF8? I can't find longer speedmax stems on the Canyon website for the CF8. Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Ian, could I get your size thoughts on my numbers as well!
When looking at the Speedmax CF SLX, I seem to not necessarily fit well on any of them.
Stack - 64.5cm
reach (centre of pads) - 48cm
saddle height - 72.8
When I look at the charts, it looks like a small has a pad stack range of 566-619, so that won't work.
A medium has a pad stack range of 595 - 648, so just barely makes it?
The medium has a saddle height range listed as 727 - 857, so apparently I'd literally be on the limit of getting my saddle low enough, and obviously puts a large out of range with a 761 min saddle height.
Am I just a bad fit for Canyon?
Thx!

SBRcanuck, You are reading the prescriber correctly and I would argue that even getting the medium to 648 is a bummer because it requires an aftermarket item to lift you even further than the max of all the normal pieces. Are you a bad fit for a Canyon? No. This particular Canyon Speedmax SLX is a long and low bike and you need more of a longish and and taller bike. The Canyon Speedmax CF in a medium fits you VERY well. And, I've only been looking at the new numbers on the new disc brake Speedmax for 20min so I need more time to be sure but it looks like you'd fit on that bike well too.

Ian

Hey Ian, just wondering if we could revisit this for the CF SLX as the geo charts seem different now in terms of the stack ranges.
My measurements are still pretty much the same as above..

My low saddle height maybe makes sense with a small, but the reach maybe a medium but not sure the medium would work with my saddle height, still seems too low to be in range...

Also, one other concern - with the size small frame, if I calculate the front center (not listed on their chart) by subtracting wheelbase from chainstay length, that gives a front center of 56.6cm.
My current 54cm Felt IA that fits well has a FC of 60.2cm. So the front wheel of the small Canyon seems like it would be 4cm firther back, major toe overlap and sharp handling??

SBRcanuck,
Yeah, this convorsation started some time ago (rim brake) so it does seem like a good time to revisit (disc brake).

I'm still working from Pad Y of 645 and Pad X 430 (to rear of pad), Seat Height of 728. You could fit on either the SM or Med

If you got the medium...short stem, pads back 100%, low spacer +~10mm, medium extension, seat post very low so one of the bottle boses would be in frame*

If you got the small...short stem, pads could go 10mm farther fwd and ~25mm farther back, mid spacer +~5mm, medium extension, and seat post high enough to expose both bottle boses*

*Canyon has an OEM water bottle that can be mounted on the back of the seat post if both bosses are exposed. Not everybody like this bottle holder so some use the a thrid party, behind-the-saddle cage device of which there are many. Even if the boses are exposed I can't say that it's easy to acquire a Canyon cage. All of this might be moot becuase you may have a strong opinion on the aesthetics of how much seat post should be exposed.

As to the Front Center.... the math isn't as easy as subtract Chain Stay from Wheel Base and get Front Center. There's some aspect of Bottom Bracket Drop that mucks up that equation. I don't know this well enough to nail it (and it requires a triganometry calculation that this English major is absolutley not gonna get near) but as I speak to bicycle builders/engineers/designers I know that the Speedmax has a long chain stay (size small Speedmax 420, size small IA 408), long like gravel bike long, so long that the Speedmax would do extremely well as a 1x and this plus the wheel base make the Speedmax more stable and not sharp in handling. As to toe overlap all I can tell you is that even with cleats back 100% for tri and so many fits through my studio that's not a common problem on the Speedmax.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [SpencerR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Can anyone tell me what my stem options are for going LONGER on my Medium CF8? I can't find longer speedmax stems on the Canyon website for the CF8. Thank you

Spencer,
The Medium CF should have come with an 80mm stem stock - you can confirm that by reading the print on the side of the stem near where it clamps to the steer tube. Canyon makes a 90mm stem. You could order a 90mm canyon V21 stem. If they don't have it get back to me here as I have one on my desk, starring at me, begging to be used, and I can sell it to you.

You can also put on any other stem (90, 100, 110). Here's the good news: the steerer on your bike is standard (1 1/8th) AND the base bar is standard (31.8). Here's the bad news - most stems, the vast majority of stems, have steer tube clamp bolts that protrude from the back of the stem and will conflict with the top tube storage back that sits flush up against the back of the Canyon stem. If you go with any ol' stem you make have to remove that storage box and that's gonna have some mild implications (asethics &... well, storage).

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Ian - much appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [sglowrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, wondered if I could get some assistance before committing to the CFR or the SLX on the outlet store (an older model given the spares storage is at the proximal top tube)

At 181cm it seems I'd be a guaranteed medium from the height scales
Inner Leg 845mm

Last fit on a 2013 L Shiv
Pad Reach (BB to pad) 455
Pad Stack (BB to pad) 687
18mm from BB to saddle tip

Youngish, strong, flexible, competitive (2nd and 4th overall in last two Ironmans) so happy to aim for an aggressive position.

Do I actually need to consider a small given the reach, or a potentially different brand? Sorry I'm completely clueless on bikes/technical side so looking for any reassurance before my first proper purchase.

Measurements attached
Last edited by: cw336: Apr 18, 23 3:59
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [cw336] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cw336 wrote:
Hi, wondered if I could get some assistance before committing to the CFR or the SLX on the outlet store (an older model given the spares storage is at the proximal top tube)

At 181cm it seems I'd be a guaranteed medium from the height scales
Inner Leg 845mm

Last fit on a 2013 L Shiv
Pad Reach (BB to pad) 455
18mm from BB to saddle tip

Youngish, strong, flexible, competitive (2nd and 4th overall in last two Ironmans) so happy to aim for an aggressive position.

Do I actually need to consider a small given the reach, or a potentially different brand? Sorry I'm completely clueless on bikes/technical side so looking for any reassurance before my first proper purchase.

Measurements attached

ian is the guy here, so pardon my butting in unsolicited. if you are 181cm tall (is that what you mean in your post?) you're 5'11" for those of us who measure imperial. what does not make sense to me are these two statements:

along with

the only way 687mm makes sense to me is if you are extremely long-legged. however, that would make your pad x seriously short as a consequence and i don't see that (it's a little short, but not by much). so, my questions:

1. your 455mm is to back of pad, right?
2. do you have a pic of you on your bike?
3. what is your seat height, BB to top of saddle, midway between tip and tail?

i think ian will want to prescribe the right size for you, but i sense you also want to make sure your position is correct before you get that prescription.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
David,

Using Jonathan's Pad Y/X of 607/427 the right Canyon Speedmax SLX (or CFR) would be a size Small w/ the short stem, low spacer, and medium extension. The short stem comes stock on this bike in the U.S. as does the medium extension so this is an easy path to perfection.

The right Speedmax CF would be an XS with the 70mm stem that comes on that bike.

If I can help more, just reply to this post and I'll get back to you.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply

Prev Next