Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Immigrated to Canada - taking 3 months for my bikes to arrive. Not to worry, been running lots in the meanwhile.

Boat is now docked in Vancouver. So bikes almost here.

Warm weather is also finally here.

Tore my hamstring last night sprinting to first base, bad stage 2 is best case scenario - waiting to see Dr. F**K.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ezl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy crap. I just registered for IM Augusta 70.3 and dropped $410. Since when did they start charging sales tax on races???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had a real solid and consistent base/build over the past 7 months, then my knees start to hurt about 2 weeks before my first tri of the season (this Sunday). So I backed off a lot this past week but my knees still ache and now the rest of my body feels like absolute s**t... whaaaaaahhhhhh

Just weeks ago I was feeling like a champ but now what should be easy spinning feels like I'm pedaling through molaasses... whaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I wasn't even planning to taper for this race since it's a C-priority early season warm up but now I'm feeling the worst taper tantrum I can remember... whaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s perfect all week and then cold and rain on the weekends and I can’t motivate myself for long indoor workouts in June whaaahhh

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got a new big training planning calendar from Amazon and opened it on the dining room table to start writing stuff in it but when I went to refill my coffee the 20 year old cat puked all over it and now July and August are sopping wet and stinky. Waaaaaah.
Last edited by: dreaming~big: Jun 1, 18 10:18
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sick and tired of changing these damn bandages and having crappy showers. I like warm longer showers, now I don't. I'm tired of getting in and out of the car like an old man. I had someone ask me yesterday if I had donated blood.

I can't ride outside right now even though I'm ok enough now to go for it. The antibiotics for the road rash keep you out of the sun.

So, onto the trainer at lunch for a half hour of v02max tabata kind of stuff. The last two intervals I started to belly breath a tad and it reminded me my ribs were still a tad sore.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got up at 4:45 this morning for an early ride. Bit grey outside but dry roads.
Quick breakfast, 2 coffees and a dump. Just as i came out of the bathroom i noticed it had started to piss down with rain. And i couldn't go back to bed now because I was wired. 50 miles of rain and fog riding is better than nothing i guess.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RCCo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
McElroy got to draft off of the lead moto and J Brownlee didn't get to (this time)...whaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol well played
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I replaced my Ultegra 8000 53/39 rings with DA 9100 55/42 rings, and the big ring bolt holes match but the darn spider doesn't match up shape-wise to the DA big ring arms, so the aero is all f'd up...thanks A LOT, Shimano, you compatibility-crushing meanies!...Whaaaaaaaaa!.... :p

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Super D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm getting real sick of the biking aspect of triathlon. I love riding but man do I hate how often something is going wrong on the bike.

I'm from a running background where the only thing that stopped my training session was extreme weather or GI distress.

Basically, I'm crying like a biatch because I don't like being inconvenienced to change a tube or have to mess with adjusting derailleurs and bar tape and on and on....
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Parkland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Americans have no sense of humour and it makes me sad.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RallySavage wrote:
This is my first a Boston Marathon and the forecast calls for pouring rain and to beware of flooding, waaaaaahhhh!

Look at the bright side...wet t-shirts all around you :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the hardwood floors downstair refinished. My TV is too heavy for me to carry down the stair and now I can't watch the Tour. Wwwwwwaaaaaahhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish my calves were more aero... probably giving up 5W each
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triordie1994] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just stopped by to see if Degenkolb had posted yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've put a lot of time, effort and money into my weakest part of the tri, swimming. I followed different courses in both the pool and open water, followed several clinics, two analysis, bought a new wetsuit, training gear and what not. I am swimming three times a week (next to of coarse biking and running). And... I just lost two minutes on the swimmingleg against a friend who swims breaststroke once a month...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ic3d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was leading a local race with 1.5 mile to go on the bike and the cop at a confusing intersection wasnt ready for me and got confused / pointed me in the wrong direction! 2 mile detour and I got 6th :( BLAH.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triczyk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got called a jogger twice on Saturday.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going on day 3 of the AC at my office being down. It is hotter inside my office than outside (thermostat is reading 86F and outside temps are 79-82). AC is supposed to be serviced today but I'm not holding out any hopes it might be fixed today......
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triordie1994] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triordie1994 wrote:
I wish my calves were more aero... probably giving up 5W each

Slowtwitch doesn't have a "like" button for funny posts like this one. Waaahhh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Changpao] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did a high ropes course with my son yesterday, spending about 4 hours on it and doing every single element of it along with him while trying to keep up. 13 year olds have a phenomenal strength to mass ratio. Son looking at 10 foot rope climb "I wonder if I can do it without using my feet". Me: "I wonder if the belay system is fast enough that I can basically ratchet myself up there and take a break in between each pull".

Today, I hurt. And it's not my forearms or legs, it's weird muscles like the hip flexors and abs on one side and my shoulder on the other side along with a couple of spots of rope burn. My run this morning sucked. My son woke up feeling none the worse for wear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too many people are forgetting to go "waaaaaahhh" on my all-time favorite thread. WAAAAAAAHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Broke/fractured pisiform and ulnar on both sides crashing my MTB off a bridge the first morning of my Whistler trip (July 2nd). (Fell two meters and broke my fall with my hands, still clipped in to my bike)

Rode for 2 full days after this.

Had my wedding the weekend gone past. Had two day honeymoon.

Went to Dr yesterday (July 17th) and got XRays.... and a cast on one, splint on the other.

Yes... I didn't get it checked out because I didn't want a cast in wedding photos and I had paid too much money to be at Whistler riding with family who traveled across from Australia for the wedding.

Wiping my arse is now quite difficult. WAAAAGHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Helliquin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ate shit going into turn 1 at full speed in aero at the track when the front tyre blew out. Experienced the "slide of shame" which literally disintegrated my Body Paint skinsuit (and most of the skin under it) and jacked my hip. Then had to get in the car and drive (5 hours) home.
Waahh (although really... could have been worse)

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next