Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chriselam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriselam wrote:
PM City wrote:
My Tarmac tipped over in the garage and landed on my rollers. Carbon seatstay cracked. There goes $3,500!! Maybe it's time to learn carbon repair. Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

That legit sucks.

True, but - I doubt a crash replacement for a Tarmac frame is $3500.

And yes, there is such a thing as CF repair, places like Calfee and Parlee, etc can probably fix it like new for a fraction of that.

Still perfectly valid reason to cry like a biatch.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rack lock failed and my bike fell off the back of a car while going 30mph and was dragged for 60 feet at least. Seat is f*cked, bars are bent, brake is scratched up, shifters scratched up, stem has a big gash and frame damage on the top tube. Heading to LBS today to either get a damage repair bill, or finally spend that money I don't have on a new frame.

WHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

808's survived without a scratch though. woo.

Regards,
J. Smith
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jsmith82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jsmith82 wrote:
Rack lock failed and my bike fell off the back of a car while going 30mph and was dragged for 60 feet at least. Seat is f*cked, bars are bent, brake is scratched up, shifters scratched up, stem has a big gash and frame damage on the top tube. Heading to LBS today to either get a damage repair bill, or finally spend that money I don't have on a new frame.

WHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

808's survived without a scratch though. woo.

Check with your insurance company (house or auto), might be covered.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check with the rack manufacturer as well. A friend had this happen and they actually replaced his bike when he was able to prove that the rack failed.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do. It was not my rack but a friend's, not sure if that will come in to play or not. All around crappy situation. Whaah.

Regards,
J. Smith
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
- I increased my swim volume from 8k to 15k/week but haven't improved weehhwehh

- My coach makes me swim with the girls and often, i still don't make the intervals weeeeehhh

- I swim 32 for 50 but can't even break 6:20 for 400 scm weehhwehwehweh

- 13 year old girls regularly kick my ass weeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Redwing Blackbirds attacked me while I was running yesterday, little F'rs WAHHHHHAHAHAAA

Regards,
J. Smith
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guy sucked my feet the whole 2K. Slipped exiting the water... wetsuit stripper helped him and made me wait. Whhaaaa.
Last edited by: Wild Horse: Jun 16, 17 18:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've seen those little buggers hassling hawks around here; hope you were unharmed!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bee flew into my mouth on a ride after work today. Upwind , hot, mouth only barely open, like a miracle shot. Got stung in like 200ms and spit it out fast as I could

Something other than the burning in my legs and lungs to think about the rest of the ride. Right on the tongue

//Noob triathlete//bike commuter//ex-swimmer//slower than you

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Freddo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Freddo wrote:
Bee flew into my mouth on a ride after work today. Upwind , hot, mouth only barely open, like a miracle shot. Got stung in like 200ms and spit it out fast as I could

Something other than the burning in my legs and lungs to think about the rest of the ride. Right on the tongue

Jesus that makes my mouth hurt thinking about it.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [hendriks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hendriks wrote:
- I increased my swim volume from 8k to 15k/week but haven't improved weehhwehh

- My coach makes me swim with the girls and often, i still don't make the intervals weeeeehhh

- I swim 32 for 50 but can't even break 6:20 for 400 scm weehhwehwehweh

- 13 year old girls regularly kick my ass weeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did Lionel Sanders set up a fake account?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A hornet stung me in my quad mid interval and I had to coast home and cancel my brick. it still feels like a knife is in my leg wwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gone a few years and this post is still going. Some things don't change.

6 or 7 years ago started exercising and enjoyed some tris. Lost 50 or more lbs in 2.5 years. Had fun, felt better, could do more. 3.5 years ago had lil girl. Royally F'D up knee in garage not training. Tried for 9 months to wear it in.... had surgery: meniscus torn in two places. Recovery supposed to be fast.... not even close. It was about a year later I noticed I was walking up stairs without pain. Knee okay now.

Work going like crazy. I travel too damn much now. Gone 30-40% now. Should slow down this holiday season.... I need it. Put back on 35 lbs in meantime. Only about 15 shy of highest weight ever.

Fuck it all I'm done crying now. I'm going to train 6 days this week or die in the process. To hell with being fat. It sucks. I'm going to fight this all the way to my high school weight or die fighting. The job will put me into an early grave if I keep this up. Sure I've got the big house and pool and lots of cool cars, but honestly I'd rather be riding my bike. Even if I'm the slowest guy out there, at least I will be out and not chained to a computer.

HIM Galveston in April or bust.

--------------------------------------------------------

You will remain the same person, before, during and after the race. So the result, no matter how important, will not define you. The journey is what matters. ~ Chrissie W.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Wild Horse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wild Horse wrote:
Guy sucked my feet the whole 2K. Slipped exiting the water... wetsuit stripper helped him and made me wait. Whhaaaa.

Not the toes? He sucked your whole foot??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hit some RR tracks too hard and got a double flat. Didn't know it at first because the rear tire went flat quick but the front was slower. Got my rear one changed (only brought one tube) and was ready to go until I noticed the front one was flat. Had an extra CO2 which got me part way home, but ended up walking 3 miles with my bike home. Waaahhh

John Snyder @URNotAsCoolAsMe
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Snyderman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I biked 9 loops instead of 8 at Montreal Olympic yesterday. Would have been on the podium if I knew how to count. Waaaahh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Mouflon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pulled my glute while rolling over in my sleep last night. Can barely walk today.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
People were sucking my wheel the ENTIRE race. I told them to stop but they wouldn't

Then we got to the run and they passed me and took my Kona spot and my podium spot Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL..wahhhh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

My first half IM in 14 years is this weekend and they just chopped 13 miles of the bike course!!! Whaaaaaa!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jeffa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got my appendix out last week, still haven't done any fitness! WAHHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaaaaaaa!

"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!"
- Donald J Trump
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People are making fun of Dave in a satirical thread. Can't we all just get along?

Waaaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
People are making fun of Dave in a satirical thread. Can't we all just get along?

Waaaaah!

You guys are acting like high schoolers........waaaaaaaaa.........:-)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ggeiger wrote:
HuffNPuff wrote:

Waaaaah!

You guys are acting like high schoolers........waaaaaaaaa.........:-)

ggeiger hates highschoolers!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Quote Reply

Prev Next