Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wah. I lost my favorite KoM. I have to ride it to get back home, so I will be thinking about it every...freakin....time I finish a ride. Waaaahhhh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are tough runs

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have my first sprint triathlon in a long time in 3 days and I forgot how to swim

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm gonna be back stroking it, and gasping for air worse than John Goodman after climbing up two flights of stairs

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Last edited by: Swimfanatic234: Jun 25, 14 21:03
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Drdan [ In reply to ]
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Swimfanatic234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My coach dropped me mid season, and now there is a thread about me as big as this one. Wwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Wwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Forgive me slowtwitch for I have sinned. I will do anything, anything, ppppllleeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeee".......................

http://mobile.twitter.com/BLambTriathlete
Athlete of the Week
Meet the Team
Headwear
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SurfingLamb wrote:
My coach dropped me mid season, and now there is a thread about me as big as this one. Wwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Forgive me slowtwitch for I have sinned. I will do anything, anything, ppppllleeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeee".......................

wow SurfingLamb asks for forgiveness
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SurfingLamb wrote:

ohhhh... head fake

new user....nicely done
Quote Reply
Lance, you are an asshole. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not gonna start a new LA thread so this post is titled. the title is, "Lance, you are an asshole."

I just watched the NBC Sports TdF preview. I dvr'd it a week or so back. As they talked about the greatness of the Tour, they rolled thru a montage of the past winners. It was pretty dang cool. However, in a very Stalin-esqe fashion, it seems the first decade of this century did not happened. because, as i said, Lance is an asshole. i am filled with disgust. and i wasn't even a believer. or denier. or whatever the Lance-o-philes were called.

that is all

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a saddle sore bigger than my left nut!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just won my AG at USAT Sprint Nationals but when I finished my Garmin 310 crashed and lost all my data! I really wanted to look at that data, the run was a suckfest after hammering the bike, but in true HTFU fashion I pushed through the pain and I am certain I negative-split the run and probably had my fastest finishing mile of all time, and probably an impressive (for me) final 400M. But I don't know, the stinking data is lost forever! In about a year of using this watch it has never lost any data (though it crashes after a workout every few weeks for no apparent reason), but in compliance with Murphy's Law it lost the data I wanted more than any!
Darn you Murphy's Law! Darn you Garmin 310! And darn you poverty for not giving me enough discretionary income to buy a Garmin 910! WAH WAH WAH!

Powertap / Cycleops / Saris
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Tulkas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I accept zero responsibility for your Garmin crashing.

Congrats on the awesome result!
Too bad it never happened since you don't have any data.

PS - the 910's probably have more glitches than the 310.
Just sayin.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha, I will still always blame you...

Powertap / Cycleops / Saris
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Tulkas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tulkas wrote:
I just won my AG at USAT Sprint Nationals but when I finished my Garmin 310 crashed and lost all my data! I really wanted to look at that data, the run was a suckfest after hammering the bike, but in true HTFU fashion I pushed through the pain and I am certain I negative-split the run and probably had my fastest finishing mile of all time, and probably an impressive (for me) final 400M. But I don't know, the stinking data is lost forever! In about a year of using this watch it has never lost any data (though it crashes after a workout every few weeks for no apparent reason), but in compliance with Murphy's Law it lost the data I wanted more than any!
Darn you Murphy's Law! Darn you Garmin 310! And darn you poverty for not giving me enough discretionary income to buy a Garmin 910! WAH WAH WAH!

Not so subtle back door brag!
I'm just jealous because I'm old and slow!
WAAAAA! but I do have a 910.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got an RR for Vineman?

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [scofflaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scofflaw wrote:
Got an RR for Vineman?

Oh oh oh! I saw him there. There's no mistaking that helmet. Couldn't believe my eyes. Then again on the run with some two-bottle-carrying contraption (even though aid stations were 1 mile apart).

#TruckerHat

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Rusty Sprocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Keurig in my hotel room this morning wouldn't work unless i stood there and held the top shut for the 3 minute brew time. WHHAAA! I need more caffeine! Why me???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I met someone this summer. Now I have a GF.

Not only am I missing training time, I won't have time to post here much, either.

….wwwaaaaaaaaaahhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ordered a custom trisuit with my last name on the back through my triathlon club and they misspelled my name.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Staz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
F'ing acorns! Every road I ride on is carpeted with acorns! It's like try to ride on marbles, and every time I go over one I think I'm gonna blow a tire. Waahh!

(just had to get that out there).
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - I was running down the street one fall morning when I heard a rustling of leaves high up in an oak tree about a hundred yards ahead of me. The shaking was followed by a loud wooden clunk! ... a pause ... another clunk! and another; each sounding lower in the tree as I ran toward it. The clunks came steadily until finally silence as I ran beneath the tall tree

... And I got beaned right on top of the head!!!

A malicious and dangerously clever squirrel must've been in the tallest branches of the tree, shaking acorns out in such a way that they fell, bouncing off branches on their journey, in perfect time for one to plunk me right on the noggin

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should have waited for the branches to fall on your head, then you could have sued the tree owner and trimming company like Greg Abbott did and became a multi-millionaire. You should be crying that you didn't get rich off the acorn falling on you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want to do this race in a few weeks, it is relatively close (5hr drive) for a race of this type, the RD is a good friend of mine, not too expensive, it's my bday. But it's the morning after Halloween so I will skip it to beg for candy with my kids (12, 10 and 6 yrs). Any other holiday you can "postpone", this is the ONE that you cannot. Unless you can convince 40 neighbors to cooperate with you.

Fuck.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TeamBarenaked wrote:
I want to do this race in a few weeks, it is relatively close (5hr drive) for a race of this type, the RD is a good friend of mine, not too expensive, it's my bday. But it's the morning after Halloween so I will skip it to beg for candy with my kids (12, 10 and 6 yrs). Any other holiday you can "postpone", this is the ONE that you cannot. Unless you can convince 40 neighbors to cooperate with you.

Fuck.

Why postpone? Can't you do the candy thing and them leave for the race? Sounds like an HTFU moment to me!

Oh, and,staying on topic, I ate a whole fucking pumpkin pie, with whipped cream on the weekend (wife doesn't like pumpkin) and Didn't work out cause I was too stuffed (Canadian Thanksgiving). Weight is up this morning (as is blood sugar).

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCDon wrote:

Why postpone? Can't you do the candy thing and them leave for the race? Sounds like an HTFU moment to me!

It would be HTFU for sure. Logistically......man, I dunno.

Leave kids 8pm Fri.
Drive 5 hrs,
Arrive 1am.
Sleep 2 hrs in my vehicle.
Get on bus 3:15am for 2-hr shuttle to start. (half-ass sleep another 2 hrs?)
6am race start.
18 to 24 hours later, finish race.

And I guess I'd have to do it without drop bags, as those have to be delivered to the staging area while I am still trick or treating 300 miles away.

So I guess my post really boiled down to "Whaaa I am not ambitious enough to undertake this!"
Quote Reply

Prev Next