Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's summer in Texas and my office window faces the pool across the street- I want to be at the pool after a long run rather than at my desk- WAAAAAHHHHAA
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rolled the dice on Thursday and ate chicken that had been expired for 2 days....

Got Salmonella, my a$$ was a freagin water hose until Sunday afternoon. WAAAHHHHWWHHAAA

Missed 3 days of workouts and it was sunny and nice WAAAAHHHAWWAAA

My bunghole hurts! WAAAAAWHHHAAAAA

"Keep those feet moving!" Me
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [runnerwv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
runnerwv wrote:
Rolled the dice on Thursday and ate chicken that had been expired for 2 days....

Got Salmonella, my a$$ was a freagin water hose until Sunday afternoon. WAAAHHHHWWHHAAA

this thread needs a "like" button more than any other. LMAO
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [abunchababies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

i've gone a full 7 days without a drop of booze ... and the positive affects are glaringly obvious. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
runnerwv wrote:

Congrats on your speedy weight loss program..
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [PiledHigher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaha. "Like" ×2

-D
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [PiledHigher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gained it all back...

Talk about coincidence I have a new one to post from yesterday.....

Riding my beloved TT yesterday and hit a giant manhold (didn't see it coming) WAAAAHHHHHH

My rear wheel imploded and buckled Waahhhhhhhh

Wicked bent wheel then lodged in rear chain stays and immediately snapped them (in 3 places) Wahhhhhhhh

Sent me crashing to the ground HARD!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Bike is trashed WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I hurt like HELL!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

"Keep those feet moving!" Me
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its june 1st, its cold and crappy outside and I am still freezing my feet and hands during long rides.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [micaza75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
micaza75 wrote:
its june 1st, its cold and crappy outside and I am still freezing my feet and hands during long rides.

i live in the tropics and it is cold and crappy here too and menopause has my body wet and freezing all night (especially since we're running AC) so i go from sweating to frozen about a million times all night. so while we're probably 30 degrees warmer (C) and aobut 100% humidity greater, same experience. :)

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, you have 1 more to go. then you're golden. :) or you're a bad kharma magnet...

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [kathy_caribe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I travel for work too much, I'm stuck in an airport bar now, I'm tired of listening to the three dudes at the bar talk about Dolly Parton c Kenny Rodgers surgeons and I HATE my job. I just want to disappear from work and go ride my bike. Waaaaahhhhhaaaaa.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [OakCliffTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did a low speed face plant on Monday. Banged up my knee, 8 stitches in the chin. Broken front tooth. Gash on nose bridge. Getting temporary crown on Thursday. VA State TT Championships are Sunday.

Doc says I can, so I'm racing - well, at least riding!

This, at 58 is my feeble attempt to HTFU.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2 week post op checkup for clavicle surgery today, doc says at least 3 more weeks in sling and no running/biking outside for at least 3 weeks.
Whaaaaaaaa!
I'm missing training for IMCHATT
whaaaaaaa!

I think I'm peeing out fitness every day
Whaaaaaaa!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Rover24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had inguinal surgery repair in Dec 2012. That sucked. Wahh.
I think the mesh has failed somehow. Sucks. Wah!
Going in today to let the doc take a look. He's prob going to make me turn my head and cough. WAH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [d00d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
prostate biopsy positive - WAH! (and a big loud FUCCC#$#$#$$#$##)!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man that sucks.

Just venting as I've had a rough few days of racing.

Had my first Tri of the season (competed in the sprint) and it rained pretty heavily all morning leading up the start. Luckily the rain subsided enough for a window of clear skies for the entire race (well, at least us sprint guys, the olympic guys had rain again by the end of the their bike/run portions). But, my entire race was torpedoed by a both frustrating and bad swim. Too much traffic for my comfort level and held up by too many slow people (I am not a fast swimmer by any means but man...were some of these people really slow (the way the first 1/4 section of the swim was setup I couldn't avoid the crowds and get outside to have some more space to myself (I was so frustrated I had to stop and tread water for a minute or so to calm down...only to get boxed in by slow people again when I started up again). Bike was barely better than last year as it took me 2/3 of the race to find my biking legs (cadence wasn't reading at all on my Garmin also). On the run I almost cramped within the first 1k and it killed my my mental state and then pace for the rest of the race as I spent entire run being pissed off too.

To add more salt to my wounded pride is a local TT I had last night, just over a 20k distance and with about 5k left to go I was on pace for a new personal record when I get a nasty chain suck from mishifting to the small chainring for a hill. Took me 8 minutes to fix that (according to my official time compared to my moving time on my Garmin) while getting bit several times by mosquitoes the whole time, dropping and trying find missing links in tall grass and looking like a grease can exploded all over my hands/arms. After I got home and put away my bike it tipped over as I was walking away......not my week so far. That beer afterwards was so good.

Well, knew a bad race or mechanical issues had to happen sometime and hopefully I will have better luck for the next TT and Tri.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had my annual physical a month and a half ago, which included a full blood panel. I was sicker than shit the day before, could hold anything down and was spurting pure liquid from both ends. Blood came back ok except a low white cell count.......WTF........WHHHAAAAAAAAAA

Doc and I figured it was likely due to being sick the day before. Went back Monday for retest, doc called me yesterday to report my white cell count was normal.....*major sigh of relief*

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Work 5k [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WAAAAAHHHH!!! We had a 5K at work today and were encouraged to run as teams. And they removed the runners on teams from the individual results. So instead of winning by a minute and a half, some guy who finished 7 or 8 places and 5 minutes behind me got the $0.40 medal that belongs to me!!! They didn't score it this way last fall!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to go make my own medal or trophy in the shop. Or just look at my team AND individual medal from last time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hurray.....race tomorrow morning and I just turned my ankle. It is pretty bad and throbbing quite a bit. Popped a couple of ibuprofen and using my ice pack from my lunch box on it right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just created a slowtwitch account and I have nothing to post about. waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Jogging - I guess you just run for an extended period of time
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [frugal dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
frugal dude wrote:
I just created a slowtwitch account and I have nothing to post about. waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Where's oceanlife? He'll give you something to cry about.

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [scofflaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
went out for 2x20' tempo run yesterday and made it about 8 minutes into the first set before melting down and having to walk home. Weather in Tennessee is stupid.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got fired by my coach halfway thru the season, and now all I have is a trucker hat!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a rear tire blow out three miles from transition at Syracuse. No spare so I had to run barfoot with my bike all three miles to transition and then run a half marathon. Waaaaaaaa. I have blood blisters and burns on my feet from the hot asphalt waaaaaaaa.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
I got fired by my coach halfway thru the season, and now all I have is a trucker hat!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

I hate that thread yet keep opening it. I've become that guy.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next