Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ran when i should have rested and now haven't ran in 6 weeks due to injury - AG qualification looks unlikely

WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAHHH [throws toys out the pram]
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [thebuzzle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's snowing again

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Brian
“Eat and Drink, spin the legs and you’re going to effin push (today).” A Howe
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriBri00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman closed Ben's thread and my work firewall blocked his link. I can't see what great idea Ben has to offer

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ptakeda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a used power meter off ST in October.

-I got a Garmin 500 to view larger and more fields. I can't figure out how to get it to wirelessly upload my data
-I had to buy a mount kit because there's no convenient place to actually view the damn computer on my tri bike
-The mount recent arrived and I messed up my grip tape finding a good place for it
-Then, I broke a roller on my trainer
-I just fried my PM becauseI drove trough a snow/ ice storm with the bike on the trailer hitch
-I don't have the ability to convince the wife that I need to buy new rollers and a new PM

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Cody Beals] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm scared to run as I snapped my achillies - twice, back to back - two years ago this month. Now anytime my calf muscle hurts, I shut it down (which is %#^@ frustrating as hell) as I don't think I could ever go through 6 months (total) of being in a cast… and have my wife do EVERYTHING around the house… and get someone to drive me to work… ever again.

Just bike now but I miss the running.

To top it off, If I did start running. I'd suck at it huge now.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [fivefootnine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought a Garmin Edge 500. Happily put the mount on my bike, and tried to install Garmin Express -- which I apparently need in order to use Garmin Connect. Turns out my 9-year old laptop can't be upgraded to the minimum required OS to run that software. Are you kidding me????

Waaaaaahh!! Plus, it's snowing this morning... aagggghhh!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At the pool this morning there were twins in the lane next to me... I'm guessing twelve years old... and they were absolutely destroying me. My main set was 15x50m on 0:45 usually coming in around 0:33-:34 and these kids were blowing past me like Jorgensen blows past the field on the run. AND THEY WERE SWIMMING 100s! WHAT THE F###?!? Do twelve-year-olds seriously swim 1:05 or faster 100s?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironman won't give me access to press releases and images. Waaahh.

Website
Contact me for Huub and Falco Discounts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's Memorial Day weekend and I'm still putting baggies in my shoes cause my feet are freezing (Reynaud's sufferer, but still)! Wah! I'd like to get out for a ride without my vest, '3-season' gloves, and baggies!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't been allowed to run since last September. I'll probably miss most of, if not all of this season.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Cervelokid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Confirmed inguinal hernia, surgery after Boulder 70.3, which will be a long training day. The season shot before it started.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
powermeters cost too much...whaaaaahhhhhh

Rain*
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm fat and out of shape. Was sick all week with some virus. Just did my first run, nothing but coughing and blowing out snot and whining how my lungs hurt. Had to walk after 5 miles. Total run 7.2 miles. Now I'm drinking Hammer Recoverite, jar says it is from August 2012.

Last edited by: Cobble: May 24, 15 8:17
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stepped on a piece of sidewalk chalk in my back yard and fucked up my Achilles, I can barely walk, it's been two days, so no running for a while, wah wah wah

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [DrTriKat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just pissed away hours of my life following the Malibu cyclist thread and found not even one mention of Lance, waaaaaaaaaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [trainlighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm snivelling with some virus and reading the Adult onset swimming brag thread about folks swimming fast- with me only swimming 100m repeats on 2mins and I'd do anything to improve except swim more, wah, blub blub
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Drove 1000 miles to race Toughman Indiana only to DNS because of a broken 20$ rear derailleur hanger that no one stocks!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triordie1994] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triordie1994 wrote:
Drove 1000 miles to race Toughman Indiana only to DNS because of a broken 20$ rear derailleur hanger that no one stocks!!!

Wow, that is awful. That's a legit reason to cry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm so freakin' tired right now. Need more coffee.

Proud Member of Chris McDonald's 2018 Big Sexy Race Team "That which doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"
Blog-Twitter-Instagram-Race Reports - 2018 Races: IM Florida 70.3, IM Raleigh 70.3, IM 70.3 World Championships - South Africa, IM North Carolina 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Runner Rick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you think you're doing everything right, all the boxes are ticked, you PR, and you forget to protect your lip from the Hawaiian sun and destroy your lower mouth.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lip blisters suck.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [808nation] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PERFECT weather going up Whiteface today (after several years of it being crappy when we were here), only to get turned back 2k from the summit due to road paving work.

Waaaaaaaah!

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bitten by a foster dog last night through the nail really painful shaking chills fever to 102.2 and am 4 weeks from HIM waaaahhhhh
No good deed goes unpunished feel like dirt was finally back in pool and now sidelined on antibiotics
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [god] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wah
Last edited by: dsmallwood: Jul 2, 15 2:26
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to get a cyst cut out from my gooch. This cyst results from me wearing my sponsors knicks which suck big balls. I am going to be laid up 2 weeks recovering. This was compounded by getting Gastro prior to nationals and getting hit by a car in November last year. I am just having a really shit time of it. Nothing seems to be working.

waaaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for catharsis...

Ended up second in my age group at a local sprint tri behind a guy who:
1. Intentionally went in the first swim wave rather than with the rest of the age group.
2. Cut the course (probably also intentionally, as he lied about it) on the bike - was assessed a 4 min penalty, rather than a DQ, which might not have even covered the time that he missed.

In other a$$holes of the day, I saw a runner take two bottles out on the course then toss one aside. I then saw him walk past the bottle after the race and didn't bother picking it up. {I returned it to his car...}

whaaaahhhh...
Quote Reply

Prev Next