Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Dan Funk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The OP may have whined but some of the responders cried a lot harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [the folks at Canyon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wah!
i wish i could buy a Canyon in the states

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went over the handlebars on my mountain bike yesterday and sprained my back (one time when a sprain is really better than a break). Today everything hurts, and I am covered in bruises. Waaahhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [happyscientist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was not winning my race, and my husband would have been POed if I weren't at the finish line if he won, so I quit and said my butt was hurting on the bike and then he didn't win ....wahhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [gotbitten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been at the Greenville/Spartnburg airport for 5 hours and I didn't feel well enough to go for a run rather than wait here, WAAAHHHHH!
Last edited by: OakCliffTri: Oct 13, 15 15:06
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [OakCliffTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tumble turned wrong (cause I'm useless) and skinned my leg and had to stop swimming. Waaaaah!

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [georged] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wanted to do Honu 70.3 but the swim course would require me to learn to breathe on my left to keep a good eye on things...waaaaaahhhhh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Light turned green so I started crossing the intersection and was stopped about 1/3 the way through by a modified BMW going 90+mph through a red light nearly t-boning me. I felt the air of his car blow me off balance.... then I just stood there.... baffled.... glad that i'm alive but pissed that I was nearly killed by a maniac going through a light that had been red for atleast 3 seconds at 90+mph. Modified exhaust is the only reason I saw him a split second before he came through the intersection which gave me barely enough time to tap my brake lever stopping me some 6-8inches away from the side of his car. I've not come so close to death in my life.... shit is getting too crazy around this part of town. Action Camera has become a necessity now... nerves = rattled for the day. Fuckkk :/
Last edited by: masa757: Oct 30, 15 13:23
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [masa757] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
masa757 wrote:
Light turned green so I started crossing the intersection and was stopped about 1/3 the way through by a modified BMW going 90+mph through a red light nearly t-boning me. I felt the air of his car blow me off balance.... then I just stood there.... baffled.... glad that i'm alive but pissed that I was nearly killed by a maniac going through a light that had been red for atleast 3 seconds at 90+mph. Modified exhaust is the only reason I saw him a split second before he came through the intersection which gave me barely enough time to tap my brake lever stopping me some 6-8inches away from the side of his car. I've not come so close to death in my life.... shit is getting too crazy around this part of town. Action Camera has become a necessity now... nerves = rattled for the day. Fuckkk :/

The "loud pipes save lives" crowd was right...waaaaahhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [coreyasaur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HAHA yeah loud pipes are somethin' to complain about in and of itself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zwift users "training" inside whilst watching tv and being hand fed grapes by naked slave girls are pushing me down my Strava group leaderboards.................whahhh!

Dont complain about the results you did n't get from the training you did n't do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This post is 8 years and 1 day old and people are still complaining... waaaahhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been swimming in the 33 meter side of the pool for the last 3 months. I have been getting really fast (for me). It's been really motivating until yesterday I heard the lifeguard telling somebody all the pool lengths and he said it was 33 YARDS. I actually went and bought a tape measure and measured because I was so confused. I confirmed it's yards not meters and I am once again slow. Fuck!!!! Now I have to go manually change all my Garmin swims. Fuck again!!!!!

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been working with a coach for the last 3 months, training 14-20 hours a week.

Did an FTP test today, and it has gone down 3 watts (trainer road 20 minute test, and I had nothing left at the end) since my last test 6 weeks ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered a new Kickr and its suppose to be here Monday via FedEx. Was out in front washing my MTB and a FedEx truck rolls up and stops in front of my driveway, Gets out and delivers me my daughters diffuser??? WTF!!! Wahhhhh!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will it be summer ever again?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriSliceRS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's only -2C (29f) here, that is summer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meghan Kelly is biased against me . . . .WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I workout so much, that my helmet is getting to small lately...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two minutes on the new forum and my eyes are bleeding......whhhhahhhhhhhh

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Last edited by: chainpin: Mar 8, 16 19:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's still far better than LetsRun

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
Two minutes on the new forum and my eyes are bleeding......whhhhahhhhhhhh

If you were a real whiny biatch... you'd bring your game to the LR and say that!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please, oh please, let this new forum layout be only a stepping stone to something better! This is really difficult to read (on a huge computer monitor!). Waaaah.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last night I was doing the FTP test workout on Zwift. I use an honest virtual power because I don't have a power meter (half a waah).

19 minutes in to the 20 minute FTP test my computer shits the bed and locks up. WAAAHH!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About 4 miles into my interval run my stomach started gurgling and I knew I had a problem. A mile later no denying that I had to take a major dump and no facility in the vicinity. Dropped the pace down into Zone 5 heading heading back south towards home base. I was flying.... My cheeks could not hold the pressure. Still at least 5 minutes out but only false hope. I was like Kitt with Knight Rider scanning for bushes....I leap into the adjacent woods and drop my shorts, then wiped my ass with one of my running socks.
Last edited by: Schonner: Mar 16, 16 16:28
Quote Reply

Prev Next