Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [I_Tri_4_Sanity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I_Tri_4_Sanity wrote:
ggeiger wrote:
HuffNPuff wrote:
People are making fun of Dave in a satirical thread. Can't we all just get along?

Waaaaah!

You guys are acting like high schoolers........waaaaaaaaa.........:-)

ggeiger hates highschoolers!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

LOL!!!!! I hate the fact that that was well done!!!! Whaaaaaaa........
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaah!

In the 1970s used to be able to pinch women's butts in the office all the time, but now I can get fired for it! And no-one can tell me where to draw the line?!
Signed: Old Hickory, efernand, 307trout, Duffy...

Waaah!
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Dec 14, 17 11:34
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
During my morning trainer session I somehow over shifted from the small to the big chainring. Big Chainring has no outside pin and the chain got jammed between the chainring/crank arm. Turns out I gouged my crank arms to the bare metal in a couple of spots on the outside (not even sure how bad it is on the inside arm yet...not sure I want to look). Worst part is these are new crank arms that have never seen outside yet as I purchased them at the end of summer. Probably should buy a new chain too now that I think about it but it seems to be shifting fine and I don't care if I wear out my trainer wheel cassette a little faster.

I also loaded the wrong Trainerroad workout too (somehow loaded my Thursday workout instead of Tuesday's) just to add to my annoyance.

Just a frustrating way to start the morning.
Last edited by: loxx0050: Dec 19, 17 6:58
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see this thread come up enough so I'm bringing it up myself waaaaahhh

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cookies and eggnog have made me too fat and now I've gone from Ironman to be lucky enough to cross the street without running out of breath in just a couple months whhaaaaaah.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally ready to get back in the pool. Get email that says extreme cold caused a pipe break with extensive water damage. Facility closed indefinitely
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [thetriranger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Purchased a new bike to replace my crashed one and its 8-12weeks delivery! Waaaahh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chunkytfg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crap night's sleep, woke up tired, tons of coffee and dragged myself to the pool hoping for it to be the high point of my day only to be greeted by a couple of cheery teenage lifeguards telling me that the pool was closed due to "technical difficulties"... So i went to work early, Urrgh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brand new car, 875 miles on it and the wife gets hit from behind. Has to go to the body shop for 3 days next week. Luckily she is fine and the damage is minor, but not even 1k on the clock and it gets damaged.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jimmyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FIRST TIME flying with my bike, on the way home to JFK (after very successful trip to Tucson, I must say), get to baggage claim and turns out the case got left in AZ (yes, this was amidst that JFK mess from the flood a couple weeks ago). have to pull a gaylord focker and just fill out a form and hope they track it down get it to me amidst all the gazillion other people who lost luggage in that ordeal. I live 2 hours outside city. delta online tracking tells me it gets to JFK next day and was in hands of delivery company. I call them incessantly, no answer. for a week. still no answer. for a week. WAHHH.

a week and a half later, I get a call at 1:30 AM and they're at my door. thank god, in the end no damage to the bike (I got a soft case, was worried about all the extra handling) and it's snowy here so not like I could have ridden it but my bike (and shoes, pump, tools, and HED Jet 6s) was MIA for a week and a half. it sucked.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [DaveV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [#InsulinPowered] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've written off my new bike (thanks car driver!) - it was 7 days and 104 miles old.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RCCo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's going to be below 40 with snow and freezing rain this weekend whhaaaaaahh

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jloewe wrote:
It's going to be below 40 with snow and freezing rain this weekend whhaaaaaahh

It's raining here - It'll have to be an indoor trainer day.... Oh i haven't got a bike and i've got broken ribs.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RCCo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is my first a Boston Marathon and the forecast calls for pouring rain and to beware of flooding, waaaaaahhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont know who Dark Mark is... whaaaa

Team Zoot - Great Lakes
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried to treat my first-ever saddle sores with tea tree oil, didn't know it needed to be diluted, and nearly burned my balls off, whaaaaaaaaaa!.... :D

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Super D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to to ride my bike outside instead of my stupid garage - BUT IT WONT STOP RAINING IN VANCOUVER!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [y_nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It snowed in Salt Lake City today...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
at least you probably get a bit of sunshine now and then - since the New Year we've had such a miserable season here in Raincouver (or at least its seemed like it was worse than usual)

January was the 4th wettest on record!
ugh - I hate it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Super D wrote:
I tried to treat my first-ever saddle sores with tea tree oil, didn't know it needed to be diluted, and nearly burned my balls off, whaaaaaaaaaa!.... :D
quote]

I don't dilute it. HTFU. Then again, I don't have balls.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So it was 57 this AM? Certainly didn't feel like it. Maybe Mid-60s with a warm wind. Perfect Brick weather I have to say. Well about four miles in I fail to see and run over some shredded tire debris in the bike lane as I was riding through and underpass. No issues on the front, but then my rear tire is squealing. and going flat. Pull off, this the first time I've ever changed out a tube on a training ride btw. Pull the wheel off and get to work, got the bead on, take the Co2 canister and Lezyne valve, open it too fast and freeze my hand. Gasket popped out because of the pressure, closed fast enough. Had to reassemble the valve. Got enough pressure in the tire to get me home, tried going further but on a turn I had my rear wheel swerved so I knew there was really nothing there. Really was pissed off. Got 9 miles total in, meant to ride 25 miles and then run 3. Ran the 3, but I was definitely wanting to be a bitch and just do one.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess I’ll take that remedy off my list for marathon “chaffing.”

Brian
“Eat and Drink, spin the legs and you’re going to effin push (today).” A Howe
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriBri00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBri00 wrote:
I guess I’ll take that remedy off my list for marathon “chaffing.”

Better yet, just hit yourself in the groin with an actual Tea Tree, skip the oil. At least the pain will divert your attention from the saddle sores and those will become a non-issue. :D
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriowaCPA wins too many online competitions...

WAAAAHHHHHHHH

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply

Prev Next