Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triscooteremu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I work for a timing company and it is not ethical to put someone into a podium position if there is no proof that they should be there. On another note if he has an overall time registered by some body other then him that is faster then yours then maybe he should get the spot. But moral of the story, that time sucks ass for sticking that man in 3rd without having any proof to do so. Sorry to hear about that.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mortonch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, it doesn't move me up in my age group but I'd be happier with a 3rd than a 4th(I thought I was getting a trophy!) It just didnt make sense. I actually thought I was emailing the company about the results and had a little rant with the whole thing and at the end of the email, after I submitted, said that it was sent to the timer.

I am more pissed though about my bike.

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triscooteremu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In my HIM yesterday, I CRATERED the 2d half of the run. first 6.5, 7:01av, 2d 6.5, 9:41av. WTFIT. wwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and at mile 12.5 of the run, I realized I still had my wax earplugs in. WAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh

got a blister on my toe because I peed and it ran down my leg and got my sock wet. wwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [scofflaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In my HIM yesterday there was 7 miles of running on 1 to 2 inch deep sand

wwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't crashed in over 10 years. Then consecutive rides last week I go down, all by myself.

Thursday, as I leave my driveway the front wheel buries in the stone 10 feet into a 50 mile ride, luckily no real damage just a couple gouges on my palms.

Then yesterday, I get a mile and a quarter into an 80 mile ride, get to a short little hill, out of the saddle, the right cleat comes off the pedal, I stomp with the right foot, except I am stomping on air. Down goes Frazier. Luckily the road broke my fall. Chest hit the handle bars hard, right arm supported pretty much everything else and left some trace evidence behind.

The good news is, I was wearing the same brand new pair of bike shorts (yes they were washed in between) on both rides and they have survived intact.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just punched myself in the nutz trying to hit a mosquito. Fitting to end this shitty day with a nut shot! Waaaa!

---------

"It's too dangerous and expensive to ride with d*ckheads" -tridork

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [craigstrispot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why did you have a shitty day?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:
Why did you have a shitty day?

I'd imagine a self-administered nut shot would make even a pretty awesome day, shitty.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just was. I know, it could always be worse and there are plenty of people who have it much worse than me. Now I feel like a douche for whining. I'm going to go punch myself in the nutz again. Thanks!

-----

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're right again.

I meant to say: "Besides the self-imposed pain, why did you have a shitty day?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry you had a shitty day. Please stop hurting yourself. Tomorrow will be another day! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crap day at work, missed my afternoon workout because I got nagged into cleaning the garage instead, I forgot my lunch at home so I had to eat crap food because I didn't have time to go out for lunch, found out some pretty bad medical news about a family member and my taint still hurts from chasing after roadies all day on Sunday (the fact that I let them get the jump on me still pisses me off).

Actually, I feel better now that I got all that off my chest. Thanks! What are you, a therapist? Do you take Blue Cross/Shield?

Have a good night :-)
-----

Last edited by: craigstrispot: Jul 23, 13 16:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brand news shoes and I got caught in the rain for the third time in 10 days. Wwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FTP test tomorrow waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [cabdoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two weeks from HIM and I dislocated my shoulder, again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) Found $5.00 and wish it was $500!!!
2) I'm too short
Quote Reply
Post deleted by brain [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Built my last 2 bikes myself- frames bought from LBS and assembled using bits and pieces bought on ST and elsewhere. Took the plunge and bought a new, fully assembled Di2 TT bike from my LBS.
Brought it home yesterday and went for a maiden ride this AM.
Pursuit bars were loose and gradually tilted town during my ride.
Trim was off on the rear derailleur,
Got a lot of chain rub from the front der in gear combos that shouldn't.
Dropped my front chain.

Never again

Doug
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dougo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to pay $12 for parking at the last race meeting WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to have a better understanding of bike fit, there are tons or articles and threads on here about it, BUT IT'S SO BORING TO READ ABOUT IT!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have to eat so much food to keep up with my training. That's so hard for someone that's 129lbs(59kg)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [cabdoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
City commuter bike got jacked. Nothing expensive just an old steel fuji....but F@#*#(K it's irritating.

Superfly Coaching
http://www.superflycoaching.com/eric

IL PIRATA VI GUARDA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just curious on your approach to killing the mosquito. It maybe just a potato / potato issue, but why punch a mosquito? When I try to eradicate a mosquito I use an open hand technique I would describe as a swat or slap, not a punch. I find that the increased surface area I am using gives me a better kill %, it also hurts a little less if I miss?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Race results were messed up in my last two races.

Volunteers pointed me off course yesterday.

I can't swim.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Aaron B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grade 3 separated shoulder on the right and dislocated/fractured thumb on the left. Healing up fine but right shoulder looks freaky. Waaaah.

Savageman in 5 weeks. No swimming for at least 2 more. Waaah.
Quote Reply

Prev Next