Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My helmet now has more bug splatters than my car... waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [rsseric12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I broke my helmet in a fall this summer and I'm now using my older helmets. The helmet that I want costs close to $300 which is too much so I'm continuing to use the old ones. If this continues I'll have to break out my old yellow Bell V1 Pro. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh, it's snowing out so I have to use the trainer for the next 5 months (so don't have to wear a helmet - yaaaaaaaaaa). But waaaaaaaaaaaaaa on that touch indoor riding.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wahhhhhh!!!!!!! They took away my man crushes titles.....wawawawaaaaaahhhhhh!!

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I opened a thread today that I thought was about Hookers and stolen bikes. It was very disappointing.

WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Took my bike in for pre-ironman tune up. Ask them to take a look at rear hub as I have had some noise. Get the dreaded call. Axle or something is shot. Felt no longer makes the part, leaving in 4 days. No rentals available. No 30mm deep rims for sale at thier shop (already have disc cover). Off to REI to buy new 30mm wheel (due to thier generous return policy). Stress? What stress?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [godaddygo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Located in Jersey might have a wheel for you to use.

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bmanners wrote:
Located in Jersey might have a wheel for you to use.

Thanks but I just bought a new one. Unfortunately with only 5 days before I leave for IMFL, I didn't have too many options. Oh well, new wheel already on the bike and thanks to Inside Out Sports for truing it up and installing cassette/tire and re-tuning to make sure all is working smooth (and I didn't buy the wheel from them).
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [godaddygo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have my last honolulu marathon in december before i move to california, but i have foot surgery on 26 november and might not be able to run. waghh!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went to see my orthopedic surgeon today for the results of my shoulder MRI. After my bike crash in the spring where I broke the ball on the end of my humerus and my collar bone, I've had continued pain, weakness and limited mobility in my shoulder in spite of 6 hours of physio a week. The surgeon thought I had torn my rotator cuff and wanted to confirm it with the MRI.

The MRI gave me a surprise. My rotator cuff is not torn but the cartilege in the shoulder joint was detached in the accident and I now have arthritis in my shoulder. He says with a lot of work and some luck I may get back to 85% mobility after about a year. I was more concerned about waiting for surgery but it's not an option now. Not the news I wanted to hear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate bananas :(. I would even say I'm scared of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yesterday's run was cold and windy, and my skin got red and itchy!!! WHAAAaaaaaa!!!!
(And I sharded-- whaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Last edited by: robot_ap: Oct 31, 12 8:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hit a dog going 22mph on a training ride today. WHAAAAHHHHH
I'm a poor college student and can't afford to fix my frame if it's damaged. Whaaaahhhhh!
I'm a little biatch and haven't inspected the damage very closely yet because I'm afraid of the damage I'll find... WHAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

My road rash hurts.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [NMTrier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spotted a huge pack 3km ahead of me at the turnaround of my training ride today. Decided it was on and rode like a bastard for the next 27km passing odds and ends but never caught the main bunch. Whaaaaaaa!

Then hooked up with a small crew with some pretty ladies riding at the back on the way home. Chatted with them for a while until we came to a red light and decided it was on. So sprinted off the front on the green and regretted it straight away - It was windy and I had no ladies to chat to anymore. I quickly put 1km on them though shaming their men folk who were leading the group, so that was good. Then my chain broke and I was standing on the side of the road with my chain in my hand with a confused look on my face when they cruzed past a few minutes later. Had to catch a cab home which cost me $40. Whaaaaaaa!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slashed a new tyre, then snake bit the repair, had to walk out and got bitten by red back on the way out of the bush... Thigh went purple, and swelled up like a mellon, and I now feel like I have one leg...
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh 'kin Australia !!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [shadwell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
and got bitten by red back

Ok, here in the states, we call these BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS and they are freakin' scary. The fact that you Aussie's have a nickname for these, and that you somehow get attacked by them in the bush is horrifying. This, along with drop bears means I'm never, ever, ever, ever traveling down there. No wonder you guys have so many BAMF Ironman triathletes come outta that place...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well whatever you wanna call It, it's dead now, cos I smacked my own leg that hard when I felt it bite... I was wondering if my ride could get any worse as I jogged out of the bush back to the car... After 20 mins running a blister came up on the arch of my foot from my insoles... It was then I had my answer.. Yep....
By the time I got home I was "charactered" up to fuck....
Today I drank beer and ate shit to rebalance things..
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [shadwell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm up at what I thought was 4:30 for a 5:30 AM run..............but noooooooo...........stupid day light savings time.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got up after a long nights sleep and it turns out its only 730.

and my mountain bike ride to is going to be wet so its not just cold, but cold and wet.

at least its snowing.... what?!?!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [pick6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Metatarsalgia 1 week before my 1st 70.3. Been training for 5 months... For now I'll whaaaah but come race day I'll HTFU!!! Bring on the pain!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sat on my fat ass at the beach for the last month. Only did half my normal training. Put on 5 lbs. And I have to go home tomorrow.

wwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I decided to make a half marathon this weekend a training run, well the bummer thing is about 5 miles in I was closing in on the front so I decided to bust rump the last 8 and went from near 200th place to 11th. Should have run the whole thing, now I am sore for my race this weekend, and I didn't win yesterday. :(
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Blacktocomm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have IMAZ in less than two weeks and I jacked up my lower back washing the car on Sunday. What the hell is wrong with me...I can't even wash the car without getting injured. No significant injuries in the last couple of years and I do this. Those 5+ hour bike rides, 18 mile runs and mindless swimmng for the last 4+ months all comes down to this.

Unbelievable!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [drp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ONLY a high of 60* tomorrow!!!! I'm going to freeze my ass off on my run in morning. I didn't move here to wear layers. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [KyraMorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i live in the PNW. 60* is t-shirt weather. I WANT SOME 60*! this mid 30's is bull$hit! wanhhh!

~sarcasm saves lives
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I didn't PR IMFL whaaaahhh

I wasn't even close to my expected finish time at IMFL Whaaahhhaaaa

I walked the whole fing 26.2 miles whaaahhhaaah

I didn't htfu and at least trot whhaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaa

Im very disappointed with myself whhhaaahhhhaaahhahahhahah

Ok now I can move on with my life

"Keep those feet moving!" Me
Quote Reply