I wasn't 1000....waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I wasn't the 1000th reply waaaaaaaaaaaahhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [scofflaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You didn't bleed all over your bike then track it into the kitchen did you?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its -42C/-43.6F with the windchill here and I have to do all my 100-day challenge runs indoors and can't go any longer than 1-hour if I want to stay sane!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triordie1994] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
threads like this is why I keep coming back to slowtwitch!

"Branded" but still Chinese wheels are expensive, wahhhhhhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KingMidas wrote:
My fuckin ITB still hasn't healed despite 2 months of every damn remedy I have come across. Whaaaaaaaaa!

Try this: http://strengthrunning.com/...video-demonstration/. Been doing it once to twice a week and have had minimal problems since. I still roll it, but this seems to be helping the muscular imbalance.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jaretj wrote:
You didn't bleed all over your bike then track it into the kitchen did you?

I know, right? the latest great unsolved mystery. WTF does hblake have to do with his time except nurse his scabby groin/rectum and explain himself to us???

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guy wearing converse mid tops, no socks, working out at the gym. Just, why?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he's playing a George Costanza and going out with a big bang.

Like crapping on your bosses desk as you say I quit.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [stinkerpeter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stinkerpeter wrote:
KingMidas wrote:
My fuckin ITB still hasn't healed despite 2 months of every damn remedy I have come across. Whaaaaaaaaa!

Try this: http://strengthrunning.com/...video-demonstration/. Been doing it once to twice a week and have had minimal problems since. I still roll it, but this seems to be helping the muscular imbalance.

Oh.. this is a good find! Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't see the need to start a new thread on this, so I'll just cry about it here.

Last week, I got an invite to USAT AG Nationals for winning my age group at a local Olympic distance race.

Then I got an invite saying "Oops. System error. Sorry."

Turns out they base age group rankings differently than do race directors. Apparently, the overall winner was in my age group, so he showed up on the local results differently than what USAT sees & uses for selecting who gets to go AG Nats.

While I understand the need to keep the race elite (this was only my second race back after a 2+ year hiatus), it frustrates me that winning my age group really didn't win my age group—and that USAT's email built up my hopes for what was otherwise planned to be a quiet season.

Enough whining. I'm off to play choo-choos with my three year-old. At least in that, I'm always a winner.

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dseiler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dseiler wrote:
Didn't see the need to start a new thread on this, so I'll just cry about it here.

Last week, I got an invite to USAT AG Nationals for winning my age group at a local Olympic distance race.

Then I got an invite saying "Oops. System error. Sorry."

Turns out they base age group rankings differently than do race directors. Apparently, the overall winner was in my age group, so he showed up on the local results differently than what USAT sees & uses for selecting who gets to go AG Nats.

While I understand the need to keep the race elite (this was only my second race back after a 2+ year hiatus), it frustrates me that winning my age group really didn't win my age group—and that USAT's email built up my hopes for what was otherwise planned to be a quiet season.

Enough whining. I'm off to play choo-choos with my three year-old. At least in that, I'm always a winner.

Interesting. I finished 4th in my AG in a race last season that had 34 finishers. 1 other in my AG finished 2nd in Masters, so really I was 5th best in my AG of 35 total.

I received an invite to Milwaukee following that race.

---------------------

"Whether you believe you can or you can't, you are right."
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dseiler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too. I was 7th out of 55 or so guys. USAT round up, so 6th was probably going to go. I left the race disappointed, then got the invite!!! then they rescinded the invite 3 days later. Sigh.

I was well inside 10% overall, just not AG.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't been able to ride more than half as much as usual for 4 months. Put on 23lbs since the beginning of August and now I really am fat again.

wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Ga Tri Coach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ga Tri Coach wrote:
Interesting. I finished 4th in my AG in a race last season that had 34 finishers. 1 other in my AG finished 2nd in Masters, so really I was 5th best in my AG of 35 total.

I received an invite to Milwaukee following that race.

Congratulations on the invite. I wound up being second out of nine, so totally not in top 10% of those present. Honestly, I was surprised such a thing was possible through a small, local race such as Small Texan.

The disappointment has worn off, I think. Now, back to life.

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bike flew off my roof rack -- December 26
I was held up with a knife to my throat -- January 4
I was fired when I asked management why they decided to take away our bonus (a substantial portion of my pay) -- January 7
I was hit by a car while riding. Broke my bike and power meter -- February 11

I'm going off to law school in the Fall, but I will have to move back in with my parents in my podunk hometown until then at the end of February due to my lack of income.

Honestly, I'm over it. My workouts are suffering big time and I don't think I'm going to have a good race at St. Anthony's. I've avoided intensity for a long time and I fear climbing on the trainer, but I just got off today. I went from a 300w FTP in December to being 40w shy of all the intervals in Downward Spiral, despite turning myself inside out. (Granted I was using virtual power calculation, but still -- a blow to my ego.)

Why do I even do this sport anymore?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can only swim/bike/run X times per week because my pool is so far away/it is winter/I don't have a treadmill/I live in the city wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

My friends are faster than me because...their spouse doesn't work....their job is more flexible....their family is more supportive...I actually take care of MY kids....they can afford a treadmill....wwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Newbs on ST Forums keep asking the same basic questions and don't already know everything I know about triathlon..........wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

No one at work cares that I do triathlons every weekend.....wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I...I feel better...this has been helpful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm depressed
I'm stressed
I'm sick of married life
I've just pigged out on shit food
I cant be arsed with anything at the moment

-

http://www.thetrinerd.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My kids are too sick to go to the daycare at the gym... I've missed three workouts this week so far....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halfway into my 90 minute trainer session I realized I forgot to start my Garmin. Whah whah whah whah.

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [DrTriKat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My garmin cadence/speed sensor lost connection halfway through my trainnerroad ride tonight...whah whah
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [cloy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang, those are some crazy legit crys. Any updates for us?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winter Brevet rides are too cold. I did a 200k and I got frost bite on my nuts! Can't wait for summer!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [lacticacid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's too hot and sunny, and I keep getting a tan and sweaty.... Waaahh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [shadwell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I drove to the gym for a treadmill long run, but forgot my running clothes. I drove home, came back later, but forgot my running shoes! After a good little cry, I HTFU'd and ran 26+km in old, casual leather shoes. Honestly not as bad as I expected...

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Quote Reply

Prev Next