Quote | Reply

Last edited by: scca_ita: Oct 25, 18 8:50
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
Liaman wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
I ordered a set last week. I will update how long it took when I get them.

Cue TriRig frantically trying to find your order on the list and ship ASAP

Don’t think I didn’t have an alterior motive in mind when I posted that. :-)
That’s it ... you’re bumped to the end of the queue.

Not that it matters. We have a batch going out today/tomorrow which should fulfill nearly every pending order. And we are hoping to have bars in stock for quick shipment be the middle of November.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries, Nick.

I’m having Reverse Bankart shoulder surgery next week so I won’t be riding for a few months. :-)

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the picture. Are you using the plastic pieces on top of the 'hole' in the top tube or not? I assume you're using the Magura brakes? I wonder how mechanical brakes would take that bend - though I guess it's pretty much the same bend I have now inside the Aduro stem.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [MTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That piece is for strain and chafing relief. However I am not using it as it doesn’t really move much. I have considered looking for a 90deg coupler to refine the fit but that maybe a winter project.

Is a very clean setup and was getting a fair amount of attention while my bike was at the Ceramic Speed and Cervelo location at Kona.

Great upgrade for any P3/5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a couple of open holes left then in the bottom? But I guess that doesn't matter much.

Anyway, it does seem to be a nice fit for the P5. Not sure it's much faster in itself than the Aduro, but it should allow more positions and definitely faster change of position which is great for testing purposes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
No worries, Nick.

I’m having Reverse Bankart shoulder surgery next week so I won’t be riding for a few months. :-)
Best of luck with your surgery!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
scca_ita wrote:
Is a very clean setup and was getting a fair amount of attention while my bike was at the Ceramic Speed and Cervelo location at Kona. Great upgrade for any P3/5

I’m interested in more pics of your setup. Thanks for sharing what you’ve already posted.

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [OzTx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for pics of th A1 on a P3.

If you don’t mind sharing, I’m interested in your pad stack and frame size. Just trying to visualize the translation from your setup to mine.

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A really late response but customer service on Tririg's part was great and my bars/bike are back in order. Overall, I cannot say enough good things about the Alpha One in all honesty these should be standard equipment on bikes they are just that good!

Also, Jim looking forward to Missy helping me get dialed in on my Ordu in a few weeks at the PA location!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick, I ordered mine on Saturday and since GMAN wont be needing his anytime soon feel free to bump me ahead of him, youd rather have your product in the public eye, right?
😁😂🤣
Last edited by: D.O.: Oct 29, 18 9:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick,

I'm *this close* to pulling the trigger on this baby. One question for you or the group-what are people doing with the e-tap blip box?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
Nick, I ordered mine on Saturday and since GMAN wont be needing his anytime soon feel free to bump me ahead of him, youd rather have your product in the public eye, right?
😁😂🤣
I think GMAN's already shipped. Regarding new/recent orders, I expect we will do better than the 4-6 week estimate. But that's all I'll say for now.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eganski wrote:
Nick,

I'm *this close* to pulling the trigger on this baby. One question for you or the group-what are people doing with the e-tap blip box?

Thanks!
We had one customer tell us they managed to stuff it in the Alpha One cavity, with a minor DIY effort. Not sure what they did (perhaps file away some of the garmin-style mounting surface, which is just plastic). Right now we don't have a step-by-step guide for fitting it, but I may have to put that together.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
eganski wrote:
Nick,

Thanks!

We had one customer tell us they managed to stuff it in the Alpha One cavity, with a minor DIY effort. Not sure what they did (perhaps file away some of the garmin-style mounting surface, which is just plastic). Right now we don't have a step-by-step guide for fitting it, but I may have to put that together.

If you do; and it works, I will buy one.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
😁😂🤣

How dare you! ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pad stack:650-660. That was the beauty of the A1 if the post is uncut you can increase and decrease stack at will. Frame size 54.

FYI that was my post from early this summer. Since then I’ve switched to an Alpha X and I am setting at 652.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [OzTx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! My pad stack is also 66, but on a size 58 P3. The difference in frame stack between a 58 and 54 is about 4cm.

If my math is right, I’d eliminate the four stem spacers in your pic while leaving the monopost stack about the same. That visual is helpful.

Why did you move to the AX?

Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
D.O. wrote:
😁😂🤣
I think GMAN's already shipped. Regarding new/recent orders, I expect we will do better than the 4-6 week estimate. But that's all I'll say for now.

I received mine today. So order to receipt was less than two weeks.

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I switched for 2 reasons.

1) Was the creak. I ride mostly on a trainer and even with carbon paste it creaked quite a bit. On the road not as noticeable. Apparently with the new aluminum cradle this isn't an issue any more.

2) Ability to hide Di2 junction box. I couldn't fit my junction box in my particular bar. I ran the wires into my Torhans bento box and kept the junction box there with A1 bar. With the AlphaX a Di2 junction box fits easily within the bar. All you need to do is remove 3 screws and you have easy access to the box. I really like the esthetic of having a really clean no exposed extra wires setup I get with AX. First world problems.

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [kart17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kart 17, I am wondering how flush the Tririg Alpha One sits within the cut out of the Orbea. From the side, it looks almost flush.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [bloodyshogun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bloodyshogun wrote:
Kart 17, I am wondering how flush the Tririg Alpha One sits within the cut out of the Orbea. From the side, it looks almost flush.

Yes, it's very close to flush. See the picture below.[
Last edited by: kart17: Oct 31, 18 13:23
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [kart17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect. Thanks. Been waiting too long to pull the trigger. It's long overdue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
TriRig wrote:
D.O. wrote:
😁😂🤣

I'm curious, had you gotten any notification about your order shipping or being received? All I got was a paypal receipt for my order placed on the 15th.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tsunami wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
TriRig wrote:
D.O. wrote:
😁😂🤣

I'm curious, had you gotten any notification about your order shipping or being received? All I got was a paypal receipt for my order placed on the 15th.

No. They just showed up.

Quote Reply

Prev Next