Prev Next
Re: TriRig Alpha One [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
Tsunami wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
TriRig wrote:
D.O. wrote:
Nick, I ordered mine on Saturday and since GMAN wont be needing his anytime soon feel free to bump me ahead of him, youd rather have your product in the public eye, right?
ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚🤣

I think GMAN's already shipped. Regarding new/recent orders, I expect we will do better than the 4-6 week estimate. But that's all I'll say for now.

I received mine today. So order to receipt was less than two weeks.

I'm curious, had you gotten any notification about your order shipping or being received? All I got was a paypal receipt for my order placed on the 15th.

No. They just showed up.

Thanks. Based on seeing your post earlier, I ran home with a sence of excitement, imagining mine had been delivered as well. Alas...

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take it back. I did get a notification via PayPal that it shipped and a USPS tracking number. I just never saw the email.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
I take it back. I did get a notification via PayPal that it shipped and a USPS tracking number. I just never saw the email.
You’re always supposed to get an email with the tracking link, but sometimes people report it missing for whatever reason. When in doubt, you can always log into PayPal and check the transaction info. The tracking link populates in there the moment we ship.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Order In!

DM sent,

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreatScott wrote:
Thanks! My pad stack is also 66, but on a size 58 P3. The difference in frame stack between a 58 and 54 is about 4cm.

If my math is right, I’d eliminate the four stem spacers in your pic while leaving the monopost stack about the same. That visual is helpful.

Why did you move to the AX?

Scott

This page on the TR site is your friend here
https://www.tririg.com/store.php?c=alphaone&page=fit

Just plug in your frame and size, plus your XY. It'l tell you exactly.

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreatScott wrote:
Order In!

DM sent,

Scott
Thanks Scott!
We've been having issues with DMs here, please email us directly at support@tririg.com if you need any further assistance.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally! We are delighted to announce that, as of this writing, Alpha One and Alpha X are finally IN STOCK for quick shipment. We are trying hard to keep the "in stock" status consistently, but sometimes rushes of orders happen and they go out of stock again. But if you want bars for a new build or an upcoming race, now is the time! http://www.tririg.com/AlphaOne

--
TriRig.com
Last edited by: TriRig: Nov 6, 18 15:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I received the email letting me know mine are on the way, is a signature required?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Our default shipping is without signature requirement. Thanks!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered up an Alpha One for the wife's new bike on Sunday and received a shipping notification on Monday!... that was a super awesome surprise :)

Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
I received the email letting me know mine are on the way, is a signature required?

what is your address? thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received my complete Alpha One pack this morning at the other side of the Atlantic.

----------------------------
Need more W/CdA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guessing you send from the US? Trying to figure out what my cost would be including taxes to Sweden.

Terrible Tuesday’s Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [oscaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes we ship from the USA. Please refer to http://www.tririg.com/policies for general information about shipping, taxes, etc. Thanks!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [OzTx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
2) Ability to hide Di2 junction box. I couldn't fit my junction box in my particular bar. I ran the wires into my Torhans bento box and kept the junction box there with A1 bar. With the AlphaX a Di2 junction box fits easily within the bar. All you need to do is remove 3 screws and you have easy access to the box. I really like the esthetic of having a really clean no exposed extra wires setup I get with AX. First world problems.

I'm looking to clean up the front end on my Cervelo NP3 with Di2 this winter, and this has me concerned. Does anyone have pictures of how the Di2 is placed with the Alpha One?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [rexnebula] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can do it. And have a clean set up. Some of the alpha one bars based on what other people have posted can fit DI2 boxes with/without some modification. I posted my bar with the alpha one and you can barely see the di2 wires but I taped them down under the stem cap and ran them into my bento box into the di2 box. If you blow up the photos you can see where I did this on my P2. I’m sure there are some other creative things you can do but that’s what I did.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [rexnebula] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rexnebula wrote:
Quote:
2) Ability to hide Di2 junction box. I couldn't fit my junction box in my particular bar. I ran the wires into my Torhans bento box and kept the junction box there with A1 bar. With the AlphaX a Di2 junction box fits easily within the bar. All you need to do is remove 3 screws and you have easy access to the box. I really like the esthetic of having a really clean no exposed extra wires setup I get with AX. First world problems.

I'm looking to clean up the front end on my Cervelo NP3 with Di2 this winter, and this has me concerned. Does anyone have pictures of how the Di2 is placed with the Alpha One?
See the FAQ at TriRig.com/AlphaOne - we show pictures of a Di2 installation towards the bottom of the FAQ.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One - Gamma one [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome, somehow I missed the FAQ under the "Tech" section. Looks good. Thanks also @OzTx3!
Last edited by: rexnebula: Nov 7, 18 12:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just bought one for my better half as chanukah present. Any reccomendations on how to get a xlab torpedo to work with the dragonfly?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the xlab cage will literally just bolt on
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dcohen24 wrote:
Just bought one for my better half as chanukah present. Any reccomendations on how to get a xlab torpedo to work with the dragonfly?
You just bolt the cage right on. It has M5 threads specifically for that kind of application.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick,

I have just got some Alpha one bar and they are slammed. Is it more aero to cut off the extra monopost that sits below the bar, or is there an advantage to the double wind foil of the monopost and headtube? FYI, it is one a P5.

BoulderCyclingCoach.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [rockdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I doubt you'll see much of anything there, but I'll be aero testing that very thing in a few weeks and will report back.

A P5 + Alpha One = fast bike.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Jim, I will be awaiting your report. The only issue I see is for us low and long riders and if we can I get to into our normal fast position on this setup. Also, if you plan to come back to the Springs let us know.

BoulderCyclingCoach.com
Last edited by: rockdude: Dec 7, 18 8:01
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [rockdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rockdude wrote:
Nick,

I have just got some Alpha one bar and they are slammed. Is it more aero to cut off the extra monopost that sits below the bar, or is there an advantage to the double wind foil of the monopost and headtube? FYI, it is one a P5.
The Monopost is very efficient, and I doubt you’d be able to measure any difference from cutting the portion ahead of your head tube. Moreover, it’s always nice to be able maintain the ability to make quick position changes.

So I’d keep it.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next