Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TriRig Alpha One [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
Work away the di2 cables and it looks really nice, but are you armpads as high or maybe even higher then your saddle or is that the angle of the camera?

Jeroen

I will figure out something in order to hide the Di2 cables.

You're right, the armpads are high, as I wanted to highlight the monopost in the image.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [badrul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi.

So bought a 2nd hand Alpha x (includes tilt & ergo cups) which is due to arrive in the next few days.

I now see the Alpha one has a 10% sale.

So has anybody experience with both types?

Building up a new Felt IA and have to say the Alpha one does look sweet on any builds I've seen.

Try sell off the Alpha x and pull trigger on the Alpha one or just hold onto the Alpha x? Alpha one worth the new extra $? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Rodneyr1981] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

2018 Cervelo P3 w hidden DI2 inside of stem (not bento)

Pic of the front end of bike
https://imgur.com/p8uYj5X

Pic of the back end of the TriRig-with black foam cutout to block out water
https://imgur.com/a/Lh9Fmr1

Pic of bike from front
https://imgur.com/a/kzjl6qQ

Pic of bike from side
https://imgur.com/a/Oyot15u

I do know that I love my Tri Rig Alpha One!
Last edited by: dtoce: Feb 9, 19 4:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems most of the gains to be had come from the adjustability, and speed of that adjustability. If you're already confident in your position you'll be good on the Alpha X.

The used market for the Alpha X is tough since they cut the price of the X. That being said I'd be glad to take them of your hands if you want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They have had 2 different 15% off sales recently so 10% is kind of just ho hum.....Also being seven weeks out I don’t think that 10% will entice many others to buy. The other savings with buying new is that you get cheaper price on the brakes as well.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [H2Owings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So turns out got a slot with a quality bike fitter in next 2 weeks. Wouldn't get alpha one on time so think I'll just stick with x for now.
Prefer the one cosmetically but once I get a proper fitting with the x suppose that's the most important thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just ordered the Tri Rig Alpha One aerobars for my 2019 Canyon Speedmax CF. Looking forward to receiving it (6-7 weeks) and installing to work in aero position changes while riding. Also got F/R Omega X brakes to round out the package.

Chi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah but does the Alpha one fit the Felt IA models? with the intergrated front brake, i'd imagine the alpha one adjustable stem will foul this? has anyone had experience of this?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [refthimos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been assuming I'd upgrade my Alpha X to Alpha One on my P5, but have been waiting for the Universal Brake Cover (UBC), since I'd prefer not to cut the monopost on the Alpha One and also won't be able to bear seeing the uncut monopost sticking out under my base bar.

The UBC was announced in May 2018, so we're over 7 months now. I have to wonder how long it takes to make a carbon brake cover?

Amateur recreational hobbyist cyclist
https://www.strava.com/athletes/337152
https://vimeo.com/user11846099
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [refthimos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The one thing that I appreciate about nick is does not release anything till it is right. I own an Omni with alpha one and many of his parts. Everything works just like it is suppose to. The cover will come when it is perfect.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shiv with Etap build just completed:

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Mugen_EP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very sharp!

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh that is VERY nice. Beautiful work with the BlipBox too.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Couldn't resist posting, huh? Nor, do I see, could you hold off cutting the mono-post! Lol.

Yeah, that's the cleanest Blip Box install I think I've seen. It's pretty well hidden. Beautiful bike, helmet to match. Looks great. Time to ERO Test!

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
Couldn't resist posting, huh? Nor, do I see, could you hold off cutting the mono-post! Lol.

Yeah, that's the cleanest Blip Box install I think I've seen. It's pretty well hidden. Beautiful bike, helmet to match. Looks great. Time to ERO Test!

Lol... I couldn't help myself. After everything got trimmed down, she was just too pretty to keep hidden.

Can't wait to get out there and ERO test!

Thanks again Jim.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
Oh that is VERY nice. Beautiful work with the BlipBox too.

where *IS* it?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to zoom in a lot, but it’s under the BTA in the 3rd photo.

Very nicely done.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doublea334 wrote:

Very nicely done.

That ruined everything for me. I don't like it anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
doublea334 wrote:

Very nicely done.

That ruined everything for me. I don't like it anymore.

Then you’re REAALLLYY not gonna like what I have to tell you about Santa Claus.....

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim@EROsports wrote:
that's the cleanest Blip Box install I think I've seen. It's pretty well hidden.
I've got a cleaner one to show off, tomorrow ;-) But I'll agree that's the cleanest EXTERNAL BlipBox install. The M5 threads on the dragonfly go all the way through, for mounting of parts above or below :-)

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
Jim@EROsports wrote:
that's the cleanest Blip Box install I think I've seen. It's pretty well hidden.
I've got a cleaner one to show off, tomorrow ;-) But I'll agree that's the cleanest EXTERNAL BlipBox install. The M5 threads on the dragonfly go all the way through, for mounting of parts above or below :-)

On a Shiv??

I'm still trying to think of ways to route it internally, so I'd be really interested in seeing it. Please keep us posted Nick!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, not on a Shiv. I have an Omni build to show off tomorrow.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any recommendations on how to run new brake lines and electronic shifter wires through the Alpha One aero bar? Its a tight fit!

Thanks!

Chi
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Alpha One [cpatel529] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I built my own Omni alpha one up. The brake cable was fun a little tight but still pretty easy. Think I used a little Phil’s grease on the brake cable housing. Also remember pre bending the cable housing to the curve.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick, I need to cut my monopost. What's the best option?

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply

Prev Next