Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
TheStroBro wrote:
Bird is back and healthy. Think she'll be en forme for Kona.

Charles will race Samorin tomorrow we'll see what her first form off injury is like.

Paula is leading the match with Matthews (who is third in the match right now), so when does Findlay make the transition to 140.6 and what will she do there? At this distance (and 70.3) it's clear that she is a weapon when fit.

I hope Paula stays fast and doesn't step up (she has indicated in the past it is not her preference). Stay fast and have some fun for now at least. I think Matthews is probably a bit done in from world champs and the 140.6 thing + covid. I'm not surprised really as this is a lot to ask from an athlete.

She and Eric have both stated their preference. But money talks and sponsors want people at Kona.

_____

And Sanders is taking the pass on Laidlow. Long about to do the same.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pass done and Long passing Sanders to keep working together

Tridad
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [gillesgh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flora blowing up :(

Tridad
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [gillesgh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could we have side by side by side run race. The boys are letting the racing do the talking. Couldn’t ask for more.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like it, best way to answer, let the legs do the talking!

Tridad
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
TheStroBro wrote:
Bird is back and healthy. Think she'll be en forme for Kona.

Charles will race Samorin tomorrow we'll see what her first form off injury is like.

Paula is leading the match with Matthews (who is third in the match right now), so when does Findlay make the transition to 140.6 and what will she do there? At this distance (and 70.3) it's clear that she is a weapon when fit.

I hope Paula stays fast and doesn't step up (she has indicated in the past it is not her preference). Stay fast and have some fun for now at least. I think Matthews is probably a bit done in from world champs and the 140.6 thing + covid. I'm not surprised really as this is a lot to ask from an athlete.

This, I don’t think she wants to go longer. If she can continue to podium at these middle distances she’ll make a very nice living these days.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope some people share their rides. Ditlev in particular based on what we have seen and what you can tell in Zwift. He has world tour watts and aero.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn, Daniela had Shingles last year during the Collins Cup?

Makes all the criticism and doubt a bit ridiculous.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wilde blew up +5:01 down to Blummenfelt off the bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [DavidC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long Sanders Laidlow off the bike in that order within 14 seconds.
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea didn't know that
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [DavidC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to say to give a special shoutout to the PTO and Sam R. He engaged in discussion about better timing information and it is there. Not quite where we all want to get to, but moving in the direction we need. The commentators are so much better as well.

+1 Let's keep moving things forward.
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both her and Eric imo are unique in that they aren’t just searching for sponsor money. They very much put their lifestyle in the decision making when taking on sponsors. It has to “fit” both for them and the sponsor.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big S wants Kona wins. We'll see, but of the two, I see her having the longer career.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavidC wrote:
Long Sanders Laidlow off the bike in that order within 14 seconds.

Perfect. Lets see if they start mouthing off at each other on the run ha ha!

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
Big S wants Kona wins. We'll see, but of the two, I see her having the longer career.

Do they? Because it seems they abandoned anything tri-specific and focus on awesome bikes for off road, road, road TT and shorter course triathlon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
TheStroBro wrote:

Do they? Because it seems they abandoned anything tri-specific and focus on awesome bikes for off road, road, road TT and shorter course triathlon.

Well, that's what happens when you spend millions in R&D on an ugly bike?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks for your updates guys,
does anybody have a link to stream it on a laptop?

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently it's on Outside TV. How I'm watching it now.

Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ASICS is dominating the pro Tri shoe market right now.

Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - INT v USA v EUR [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USA needs Taylor Knibb

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - Selections for INT, USA and EUR teams [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spirig just shut up all the haters! I guess she deserved to be there after all.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watts DNF in medical.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Collins Cup - INT v USA v EUR [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timr wrote:
USA needs Taylor Knibb

Some great young talent in the USA but it’s prob 2-3 years away from being really competitive in this format at least.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Laidlow walking now. Ooch.
Quote Reply

Prev Next