Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timbasile wrote:
RowToTri wrote:
Internationally I'm afraid the customer will have to arrange for their own shipping at this point. I'm working on that, but it has been a difficult problem.

Do you mean that international shipments pay for our own shipping (whatever it works out to be), or do you mean that we arrange for FedEx or UPS to pick up at your warehouse (and then cover the cost)?

I'm only an hour from the US/Canada border so I can use a virtual US address and then cross over to collect the shoes but if its just that I have to pay for international shipping I may well just decide to pay the cost.

I can ship to you internationally no problem. But if you need to exchange or return internationally you will need to arrange the shipping with a carrier of your choice.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Makes sense to me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks.

No way I can foot my foot in that, would need at least 14 and 17mm more inside width depending the foot

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what's your foot length? Honestly I don't think any size 44 made by anyone is 14mm wider than that....

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Last edited by: RowToTri: May 12, 23 14:23
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just measured my S-works road and bontrager ballista shoes and they are both narrower. When I stand barefoot on the ground with socks on, my foot measures 114 wide. Our size 44 is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn and does not squeeze sideways at all. The upper will expand outwards. Also the closure really only clamps downward instead of squeezing inward like a conventional closure.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stumbled upon these shoes. Anxiously waiting now as I was looking around for replacements!

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great! They are scheduled to arrive at my warehouse today.

Gotta do some product photography and some instructional videos and then we'll be on the market.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cart's open on the website!
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [eemanuele19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eemanuele19 wrote:
Cart's open on the website!

Oh God... Ok I took the product page links off the home page cause I don't have everything set up quite right yet, but people are finding it anyway Particularly shipping is f'd up and not all the sizes are logged into the inventory system yet. But I already have one order which I will ship out. I'm gonna turn the product off altogether for a few days.

But I promise it's going to be live soon.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes sir! Somehow I managed to be the first ever Velovetta customer with my premature order. Looking forward to trying these out!!
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe Store is OPEN (for hats and socks) [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
Check out the sizing tool on the web page for the shoe. You can print it out (make sure it's 100% actual size) and measure your foot to get the right size for you.

Any chance you could link the sizing tool? Unless I'm missing something, I don't see it on the website.

Thanks!
Last edited by: timbasile: May 22, 23 13:32
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
Yes sir! Somehow I managed to be the first ever Velovetta customer with my premature order. Looking forward to trying these out!!

Please post pics when you get them. Also let us know if they are a good fit and what you wear for cycling shoes and running shoes as a correlation...if you don't mind!

Thanks
Last edited by: littlefoot: May 23, 23 8:28
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe Store is OPEN (for hats and socks) [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sizing guide is attached here.

I personally like to wear a full size up from where I measure on this tool to get a wider fit, but some people like it just as the tool measures.

The half size lasts are exactly the same as the full size below it (i.e. 43.5 vs 43) except that the toe is lengthened a few mm for the half size. So if you want wider go to the next full size.

I've taken the shoe product page down until I get everything ready to be able to fully support sales. Should be very soon.

- Ed

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Last edited by: RowToTri: May 23, 23 8:58
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got my first full production pair of my own about an hour ago. Here are some totally unedited photos right off the camera.

[url=https://ibb.co/VMvNgv9][/url]
[url=https://ibb.co/cgVQKMM][/url]
[url=https://ibb.co/6PJVtvd][/url]
[url=https://ibb.co/4t8Nx0h][/url]
[url=https://ibb.co/zFPNB0T][/url]
[url=https://ibb.co/dcnDYJT][/url]

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very cool! Must be so exciting to finally have all that effort come to fruition.

When is the ST front page article coming?

Have any pros reached out to you for a pair?

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Callin' wrote:
Very cool! Must be so exciting to finally have all that effort come to fruition.

When is the ST front page article coming?

Have any pros reached out to you for a pair?

A number of pros have reached out at different times. I'll be getting some shoes out to some very shortly and will reconnect with a few people to see if there is still interest. Front page article... have talked to Dan about it in the past but haven't been ready until now!

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Nice looking kicks! I am interested!

Not sure if you posted prices yet, I haven't seen them. But, hopefully in my price range. I am looking for a new pair!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

price is $405

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm no pro, but I would happily put VeloVetta across my backside for a pair of shoes! Building a new kit now and there is a big open spot for a new company.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The store is now live!

Socks and hats should be available again within a couple days when they get scanned into the warehouse.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Last edited by: RowToTri: May 25, 23 5:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just ordered a pair:). Shipping cost to Canada was a bit nutty…is it including customs?
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [Torrent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use Easyship on my Shopify store and that really helped me to reduce shipping costs.

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [Torrent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Torrent wrote:
Just ordered a pair:). Shipping cost to Canada was a bit nutty…is it including customs?

The shipping costs from my 3PL warehouse are quite high. It turned out higher than I was expecting. I am currently paying for 38% of it for all US and Canadian orders. It is also partially because our shoe box is pretty big because the size 47 is significantly longer than most normal shoes because of the lever on the back and there is a big jump in "dimensional weight".

From the warehouse in Texas to Ontario the full cost to me is $49.22, so cost to customer is $30.62. Plus I'm eating all the return and exchange shipping in the US and Canada. I'm doing the best I can right now...

Thank you very much for your interest, your order, and your understanding for the logistical issues of a brand new e-commerce company shipping internationally.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Last edited by: RowToTri: May 25, 23 8:14
Quote Reply
Re: VeloVetta Aero Triathlon Bike Shoe [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Problem is my 3PL supplier.

-------------
Ed O'Malley