Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [TallTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Posting yesterday's results, sorry for the delay:

12/27:

40 minute run: 40 points

1 hour swim = 40 points

1:40 xc ski: 66 points

Plus, I'm going to give myself 10 points for snowboarding with my 5 + 3 year olds for two hours. It was slow, but there was a lot of hopping around, hiking back up the the hill, and picking kids up, not to mention the crisis management issues. Definitely exhausting!

Total for 12/27: 156 points
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [tribreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dec 28th. 60 pts bike
30 pts run

thanks,

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I can't ride indoors for more than 45 minutes, so many props to your ability to suffer inside."
- - It was kinda tough, but we have the Spark bikes (www.expressofitness.com) at my gym, and they're sort of a rich, poor man's CT... That is to say that they're expensive, but basically a crappy ripoff of the CT software married to a LifeCycle. They're great for losing yourself in a ride and also for doing intervals.

"Be warned however, I hope to push you"
- - Back at ya. I've got a monster day planned for the end of the program, but the way my legs are feeling I might just fold up like a cheap suit!! If it weren't for the competition, I'd never do a week this big, and I'm into doing big weeks. Of course, if we were measuring miles instead of hours, Francois would have left me in the dust on day two.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Jocke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Haha, is that so? You mean that a real american don´t speak swedish?"
- - No I mean that anyone claiming not to speak Swedish should (edit for correction)=> NOT <= be competent at writing in Swedish. Having spent some time in WI and MN, I've learned how to say hello in Swedish:
"Ya hey dair..."
¦:o)/

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Last edited by: Cousin Elwood: Dec 28, 06 13:10
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/27

65 min run = 65 pts.

Thanks again for all the hard work.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [jana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i think i added correctly today! forgive me that i am mathmatically challenged.

That's why God invented calculators.

;-)

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the platinum club battle going on between Cousin Elwood-Soya-Wolea-Francois-CPT Chaos. Kus would be proud of you guys!

Day 6...over the hump

Well, I'm done for another gold club "rate day"...155 points.

75 min tempo hilly run (75 pts) followed by 130 min XC ski (deduct 10 min of standing around and yacking with Trevor S...80 pts)

Total after 6 days = 934.

OK, now I bet Spinho heads down to the basement and hops on her CT and logs some extra points to pass my total and take the lead in 40-44!

Parkito, I know it is late in the game, but I'm going to shoot for 1300+ (no need to revise my goal as that is against regulations at this point). If the weather and life cooperates, 1500 is an outside shot, but like I said at the beginning, I'm going reasonably hard at one point or another every day, so its not just aerobic stuff, so I'm certainly in the grey zone with respect to pushing the "overtraining bar"...Thank god I don't have to work this week...makes a huge diff in recovery. I just thought I may as well make the revised personal targets "public".

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thursday check-in

Run: 48 minutes
Trainer: 90 minutes

Total for the day: 108 points

6 day total: 639

Now time for a 7 hour drive...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big morning to make up for yesterday. Pirates of the Caribbean 1&2 and 3.5 hours on the trainer. 140 pts. Did two 20 minute TT intervals, feels good to be back to training. Saw the Ortho yesterday and no more restrictions except no outside on the bike for 3 more weeks.

Ric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn, you're done for the day, and I haven't even started! ;-)

OTOH, I got the 4 CD Led Zep collection for Christmas, so I have been happily rocking out while updating the results spreadsheet. Even better, there appears to be no severe, long term damage after last nights' dinner. Other than, of course, the difficulty I had collecting the numbers this morning.

I am also enjoying the battle at the top. Those guys must be putting in a good 4 hours a day. And Francois has worked himself nicely back into contention. What sinus condition? Must be some good meds. I wonder if Floyd has some of those? ;-)

You also have your hands full with SpinHo. She has left me in the dust quite a while ago.

For everyone else, there are a couple of graphs I want to add to summarize through Day 5, which I will probably get to early this evening. I also want to add an explanation paragraph for the results table to make sure everyone understands all the details. But right now, I really gotta go run.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
Last edited by: parkito: Dec 28, 06 10:41
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [ttracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/27 totals

60 minute indoor trainer- 40pts
63 minute run-63 pts

Day Total 103 pts
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Tri Nic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Accounting Nazis are at it again:

ok, it is 10 PM and i am finally home and finished working out.
Today - day 4 12/26:
1:15 swim = 60 pnts Minor correction here: 1:15 swim = 50 pts.
:40 run= 40 pnts
(nap = 0 pnts)
3:15 track practice which I will break down into:*
1:15 run including warm up, drills, intervals, cool down = 75 pnts
1:30 strength/core/agility/plyometric training = 60 pnts

Total for the day = 225 pts.

This will updated on the Day 6 results.

Thank you.

Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you are really amazing. not only do you keep the tally of the numbers but you keep us honest as well.

thanks for doing this. i know it takes a lot of your time ( that you could spend doing other things).
you are my hero.

BTW: i am female so you can highlight my name too. (if I have to tell you, i am in the 50-54 AG)thanks, jana

http://www.triontherunfitness.com
http://www.triontherun.com
http://www.ontheruntx.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
12/28

50 min run = 50 points for the day

You can put me in the M35-39 bracket is you get a chance. And I have no goals, really.

Oh, and thanks!!

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [tryemdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK I am in the F45-49 group... if there is one. Here are my totals for 12/27:

12/27 Swim 50 minutes -33 points

Total for five days 260 points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today consisted of a 1 hour 32 minute run = 92 points. That will be it today.

Barry Dmitruk
2017: Florida 70.3 (done); Mont Tremblant 70.3 & Ironman

Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [rodio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Rick for your condolences. We still have one litter mate left. He is quite confused as the two dogs had only been apart one day in the 11 years they both were alive. Thank you for your thoughts.

Barry Dmitruk
2017: Florida 70.3 (done); Mont Tremblant 70.3 & Ironman

Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [jana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to work until noon on Saturday, but will try to come by the shop immediately after. I'll be the one in scrubs!
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [txvet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/28
weights 0:45 = 30 pts
bike indoor on trainer 2:45 = 110 pts
run 0:30 afterwards = 30 pts
total for today 170 pts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
60 min spin + 20 min run = 60 pts
60 min swim = 40 pts

100 for the day.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [striker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/28 UPDATE

-JR

12/23- Run 2:09:24, 129 pts
12/26- Run 0:44:00, 44 pts
12/27- Run 0:54:18, 54 pts
12/28- Run 0:56:00, 56 pts

Total: 283 pts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Getting screwed by another "blizzard" in Denver:

60 min treadmill run: 60 pts

90 mins trainer: 60 pts

I'm posting this now because I don't think I'll be getting in the pool tonight as the snow-apocalypse is coming. So, total for today: a measly 120.

----------------------------------------------------------
Existence precedes Essence.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [rodio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
28/12 run 40 min=40pts plus XC ski 1hr53min=75pts TOTAL TODAY=115 PTS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and spell checkers ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Day 6

Indoor bike 90mins - 60 points

Run 57 mins - 57 points

Total 117 points

Heading off for a few days on the bike. Will post on Sun /Mon next
Quote Reply

Prev Next