Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bryancd wrote:
Mark is gone from the feed.

It's kinda weird. They removed his name from the leaderboard but have not assigned anyone a 7th place. It goes from 6th to 8th.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [TriDav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some "wrestler" was taking a picture with the check.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, no. Juan Valencia is 7th overall but he is an AGer.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Maui_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Raymond is shown as 7th pro now. This has kind of gone tits up with an AG'er being 7th in both the mens and women's race!

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7th overall was an amateur. 7th pro is still there.

speedySTATES
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Bryancd wrote:

It's kinda weird. They removed his name from the leaderboard but have not assigned anyone a 7th place. It goes from 6th to 8th.

That's just the Pro leaderboard, an AGer got 7th overall
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WAIT! was that our "loved" Lamby??? or some other "Lamb" guy?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got it. I was looking at the wrong leaderboard. I thought the pro leaderboard would list the places in group order, and not overall order, as per the term 'rank'.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rachel just crossed!!

Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7th Women Pro just finished, didn't take the check but went over and at least gave him a high 5 it looked like
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rachel just crossed the line! She is our 7th place. She acknowledge Dark Mark when she was about to cross the line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maui_ wrote:
WAIT! was that our "loved" Lamby??? or some other "Lamb" guy?

No, he was at Vineman this weekend.

Team ZOOT
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [tommy pickles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She didn't look to be doing too well, check may have weighed her down too much to do the last 10 feet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looked like she wouldn't have been able to hold it. Off to medical and then a big payday!! Rach & Ray!! Big day of fun spectating.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ffmedic84 wrote:
Bryancd wrote:

Drone strike?

Funny, scary funny.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My phone is dead. Logging in from someone elses. I confronted Mike Reilly with a megaphone, demanding the check back that they took from the 7th place male champion at the finish. Security was called. It's all on video.

Website
Contact me for Huub and Falco Discounts
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So how did that start out? ' Mike Reilly - yoooou are an Asshole!?'
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats stolen property! Call the cops!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
My phone is dead. Logging in from someone elses. I confronted Mike Reilly with a megaphone, demanding the check back that they took from the 7th place male champion at the finish. Security was called. It's all on video.

this couldn't have gone any better for you guys could it? Unbelievable. If I were MR I would have ignored you.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
million dollar T-Shirt idea... Photoshop Dark Mark's face and check over the Lloyd Dobler boom-box scene from "Say Anything"

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:

video?
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericM40-44 wrote:
TheRealStarky wrote:

this couldn't have gone any better for you guys could it? Unbelievable. If I were MR I would have ignored you.

Yeah... that's a major show of weakness. Like when a major corporation goes ahead and sues a tiny site for "defamation" and gets them 10,000 times as much attention as they ever would have otherwise.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Streisand effect

Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Bypasskid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would love to see the video and know what is going on? Sucks sitting on your ass clicking refresh on ST...LOL
Quote Reply

Prev Next