Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [AlwaysCurious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8th place Botelho is ~2:00 down on Rix, but running :30 seconds/mile faster. What drama!
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [AlwaysCurious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rachel Jastrebsky is in great position for $3600. At mile eight She's 11 minutes behind 6th and 14 minutes ahead of 8th and 9th.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Rachel Jastrebsky is in great position for $3600. At mile eight She's 11 minutes behind 6th and 14 minutes ahead of 8th and 9th.

And she is a solid runner, small and strong, should be able to hold them off.

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
I took a peak over at the live coverage, and a bunch of guys i have never heard of, or barley have heard of them. Same with the women. It looks like to me because of the prize money and lack of qualifying points, the field is really an anonymous one. Some lucky 3rd tier pro is going to be very happy today. I see Pedro Gomes is in the top couple, wonder if he falls apart somewhere on the run if he will go for 7th. Right now only the winner gets more than 7th, and just barley.

Would be fitting if Gomes "stole" 7th place.

Ok saw he droppd out but had to make the joke.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking at the pro women's field, now down to 10? Looks as if most have jobs as well to supplement their income. Maybe that is why 8-10th place is almost an hour behind the leader.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Raywatch is back in the money.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [tucktri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Would be fitting if Gomes "stole" 7th place.

Hahaha awesome!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [noreastersurf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
noreastersurf wrote:
Raywatch is back in the money.

???

I'm getting nothing from the live [sic] tracker. Seventh should be across the line in a few minutes, although I have no idea who it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5th was a few sesonds under 9:10 and it is now 9:23 and no sign of 6th, 7th and 8th

WTF I have become blind. Did not see any of those on my screen.
Last edited by: OldFart: Jul 27, 14 12:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7th just finished carrying a giant check
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't followed this thread at all, so this was probably discussed earlier. It would be awesome if there was a huge gaggle of pros waiting before the finish line for 7th place and they all go across within a few seconds of each other.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TOP 8 Pro Men - Finish
1 8:38:43 8 Kyle Buckingham ZAF
2 8:51:26 12:44 12 Balazs Csoke HUN
3 8:59:22 20:40 21 Jonathan Shearon USA
4 9:05:19 26:37 10 Ryan Cain CAN
5 9:09:56 31:14 15 Vinny Johnson USA
6 9:14:07 35:24 24 Nathan Buttrick USA
7 9:23:21 44:39 7 Raymond Botelho USA
8 9:24:19 45:37 23 Patrick Wheeler USA

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Raymond Bothelo 7th carrying the giant check

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ffmedic84 wrote:
7th just finished carrying a giant check

BIG RAY!!! Solid!
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [vmac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The volunteer took it from him seconds later. Hopefully it's not redeemable for cash.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PICS PLEASE

Edit: I'm so impatient.
Last edited by: Tri Bread: Jul 27, 14 12:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you sweet jesus.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now the question will he be DQ'd for "outside assistance" with the check???

2017 Cervelo P2
2017 Cervelo S2
itraininla.com
#itraininla
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [gymrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's the absolute worst thing WTC could do. Cause TRS would pay him anyway.

Twitter
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [gymrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reilly threw the check in the garbage?? What an ass.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Raymond Botelho USA//

The most famous ironman finisher today, and certainly the luckiest. So what about the womens??
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Les Paul 1959] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Les Paul 1959 wrote:
Reilly threw the check in the garbage?? What an ass.

That's what Dark Mark is saying on twitter.

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They snatched it from him like it was made of platinum. Can't wait to see the 7th female!

"No matter how hard you train, Somebody will train harder. No matter how hard you run, Somebody will run harder. No matter how hard you want it, Somebody will want it more, I am Somebody"~ST Post
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [Zev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you want to bet IMLive goes down just before she comes across.

Twitter
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: 7th is the new 1st: IRONMAN LAKE PLACID PRIZE PURSE [travis_lt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best 10 buck I have spent in a good long time
Quote Reply

Prev Next