Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"My gut rolled. I clenched my buttocks. Here it comes. I clenched harder. Please, no. Don’t shit. Don’t shit your pants"

I am at work and totally f*cking lost it at this point hahaha absolutely in tears.
Well done Sir. I am so glad this thread is still popping up every now and then.

Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
There was such a stench in the locker room at the gym last night, I thought to myself 'I wonder is anyone here is a Slowtwitcher, and will I read about this tomorrow in the 'Shit My Pants' thread?'

Answer is likely yes.
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twinkie wrote:
I am so glad this thread is still popping up every now and then.

Let's be honest ... you read that over a couple times, just to make sure you doubled the right letter

Existence Is Futile
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [mickison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I shit my pants at Daytona this year on the second loop. I felt it coming on at the end of the first loop and started scanning the course for port a potties. There were none. I looked at some of the trees but everything was wide open. I was running out of options. It would come on and then go away. I thought around mile 10 that I could hold it to the end. The kicker is that I had run myself into second in my age group. But I knew that 3rd and 4th were close behind. Finally at mile 11 I slowed down to a walk and it just came out....ALOT OF IT. I mean woah nellie. I immediately felt better, but now I was trying to find water to clean it up and hope to hell that it wouldn't ooze down my legs. I mean the kit is tight right. Nothing is breaking that barrier. Well I was wrong, by mile 12 it started oozing. I crossed the finish like, did my best pose. Everyone was coming up to congratulate me. I was like, give me a minute, I have to go to the bathroom. I thought I was in the clear until a buddy of mine took a picture. And so I'm here to tell my story. Yup, I shit my pants.

I used to laugh at story about a pretty famous (former) pro that posts here a lot that shit his pants in his first Ironman win. I won't say his name, cause I'm not sure a lot of people know the story. I always thought how could someone shit their pants. Well, I'm now part of that club. And yes, shit will come clean. After about 5 washes. lol
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [TriathlonJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.runnersworld.com/...pionship-world-best/

Quote:
“It was very hard fought,” Herron told IRun4Ultra afterwards. “Everybody on the team fought for that one. We fought with valor because many of our teammates had body issues, and it all came down to the three of us that were able to dig really deep to score for us. For me, it was puke and rally. I puked twice and I had to dig really deep that last two and a half hours because I wanted to go as high as I could.”

As we later learned on the Ten Junk Miles podcast, she also had poop issues, and just let it flow; to the point where the Polish team told the officials something to the effect of "Get her off the track and get her cleaned up!!! That's too disgusting to race with!!!"

Existence Is Futile
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Normally I read this at work...but man am I glad that I was at home for this one. I haven't had a good "laugh so hard that you cry" laugh for a while. This did it. The tears were rolling.
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [maliki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing... I just laughed so hard. I love this thread because we've all been there in some form or another. Debating whether walking and talking longer to get to a toilet is safer than running but shaking everything up, and those times when it doesn't matter what you choose.... It's happening
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [TriNewbieZA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I must say, this thread has made me more diligent about dropping ballast before a run, and following Zombieland Rule #2 when possible, just to be sure = Double Tap

Existence Is Futile
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [afrizzledfry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next