Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [Vaulter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are some people on the earlier pages who shit in their wetsuits and the stories are fucking hilarious.
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlyraD wrote:
There are some people on the earlier pages who shit in their wetsuits and the stories are fucking hilarious.

OMG, I read the first page then clicked the skip to last page button. I thought this thread was only 2 pages. I missed 10 pages of awesomeness.
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and the only lesson that continues to be re-enforced is

Never buy anything used from a triathlete
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A second lesson may be: some things just can't be cleaned, they need to be replaced

Blessed are the Nobodies, for Theirs is the Kingdom of Fascinating Stories
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vaulter wrote:
I read this thread earlier today and then went for my normal lunch swim. I was doing intervals and had one of those nasty acidic type burps, but thankfully nothing came up. Made me curious if anyone had pool stories.

To be honest, I did not check to see if there was a separate thread for that topic.

Are you aware that a lot of swimmers routinely pee in the pool?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vaulter wrote:
I read this thread earlier today and then went for my normal lunch swim. I was doing intervals and had one of those nasty acidic type burps, but thankfully nothing came up. Made me curious if anyone had pool stories.

To be honest, I did not check to see if there was a separate thread for that topic.

I have had a couple of close calls in the pool before, but always managed to jump out and run to the locker room in time. I am sure there are stories of "code browns" though.
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Blessed are the Nobodies, for Theirs is the Kingdom of Fascinating Stories
Quote Reply

Prev Next