i went from 149lbs(ironman hawaii) to 137 lbs (now)
By Desert Dude strict rules for eating while at the LHPTC. They are as follows:
1. No eating after 7:30 unless coming back from a late evening workout over 30min. If under 30min you may have 1 gel and a piece of fruit or 1 energy bar.
2. Dinner is all you can eat, as long as it fits on the coffee saucer the first time. There are no refills in this all you can eat establishment.
3. Hungry at night? Tough - you should have eaten more throughout the day. Have a glass of water instead of whining. Whiners pay rent irregardless if they trained that day or not.
4. eat something within 20 min of completing all workouts.
5. Insure you are taking in adequate calories during your day
6. Eat a bigger breakfast or lunch if you feel you need more food
7. Make sure you are fueling properly when in your training sessions.
8. Still hungry? Pay rent for whining
Send all complaints to the administator of the facility to the address below:
3546 Who Cares Dr.
Stop Whining, AZ 85552