Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
24.78 miles
Elevation Gain 48ft
Wind speed 6 mph (WSW)
1:00:06 (Edit: with the start up and dismount)
201 watts
142 lbs
63.5 inches tall
I haven't measured my shoulders but I don't have abnormally large or small shoulders
73° F
Dew point 65°F

I ran within 90 sec of my personal best after that ride.
There aren't many people here that can go that fast on so few watts. I can think of two from the post your race time thread.
Last edited by: jaretj: Apr 20, 18 18:22
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LAI wrote:
Not sure if I threw mine up in this thread, but when I went to the tunnel last I was .198 at 0º and I am no where near to being as slippery as some of the folks on here.

Ehhhhhhhhhh yea no.

.198 at 0 for long course triathletes?

Nobody is much slippierier than that.
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
LAI wrote:
Not sure if I threw mine up in this thread, but when I went to the tunnel last I was .198 at 0º and I am no where near to being as slippery as some of the folks on here.

Ehhhhhhhhhh yea no.

.198 at 0 for long course triathletes?

Nobody is much slippierier than that.

You're right. I should have specified that I meant on ST and not just long course....not sure why I went that way.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to get it together! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another season has come and gone. I no some of you guys made some fit changes....
LET SEE THEM.
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well got a few decent pics from a race. My head needs to stop sticking up like a damn fool and need/want a bit more reach but still finding solutions for this integrated stem.[/img][/img]

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Per Fishbum request (you need to get that knee healed and get off the couch), here is a trainer race pic!!!!!

Last edited by: teddygram: Oct 23, 18 8:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
Another season has come and gone. I no some of you guys made some fit changes....
LET SEE THEM.

Know they didn't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Raised front 3 cm
Added 3 cm of reach

Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:

When I saw you at Maryland I should have known you were a slowtwitchER
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [ElliotOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike size?
Stem length?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lol what gave it away?
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
Lol what gave it away?

This place makes everyone anal-retentive about things on their bike. Like most guys here you don't even usually have to ask anymore.
How close to klinedinst were you on the bike split.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
120mm (-17deg)
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [ElliotOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks good. I had that bike in a 56 last year it was already out till 1:30 stem and needed more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not close, 7 minutes.
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [teddygram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
teddygram wrote:
Per Fishbum request (you need to get that knee healed and get off the couch), here is a trainer race pic!!!!!

6.5/10

-1 for hanging any IM related merchandise, ever
-.5 for being in small ring, ever
-1 for picture lighting
-1 for carpet
-1 for way too little reach
+1 for head position (of course, not a race pic so would need race pic to truly judge head position)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ElliotOP wrote:
Raised front 3 cm
Added 3 cm of reach

9/10

-1 for sock length
-1 for sunglass model
+1 for having the balls to RAISE your stack (fit looks great)
Last edited by: jkhayc: Oct 23, 18 8:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:

9/10

-1 for having a wussy front wheel depth
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
teddygram wrote:

6.5/10

-1 for picture lighting
-1 for carpet
+1 for head position (of course, not a race pic so would need race pic to truly judge head position)

I was hoping you would chime back in
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
teddygram wrote:

6.5/10

-1 for picture lighting
-1 for carpet

Possible to get some points back?

-.5 for being in small ring, ever - Cables/housing were off to make changes so the bike was in the little little!!!!!
-1 for hanging any IM related merchandise, ever - It is protecting the wall from flying sweat?

Haha!
Last edited by: teddygram: Oct 23, 18 9:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take it! No way I was going to travel with 2 front wheels, and last race I only brought the 9 we had 25 mph sustained winds. Unfortunately Maryland didn't live up to its windy reputation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
-.5 for being too poor to travel with multiple wheelset options
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lolololol but it's more like too lazy. you can put a wheel in the overhead compartment for free.
Quote Reply

Prev Next