Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [mortysct] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As always late for such a nice party!
http://tpks.ws/TdR3K - my Kona morning ride

Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Posting purely to see how jkhayc scores my photo taken through a narrow door frame, off horizontal, not quite from the side, not showing the whole bike, wearing board shorts and flip flops and with a load of crap on my garage shelves.

On the other hand, I go really fast off pathetic watts.

Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [michalp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
michalp wrote:
As always late for such a nice party!
http://tpks.ws/TdR3K - my Kona morning ride

0/10

buy the damn pictures
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you need to start your own thread now... "The Haycraft rating thread"

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-3 for that $30 plastic shelving
-2 for being in the small chainring, ever
-1 for likely showing buttcrack
-1 for un-aero shoe choice
-1 for rear wheel choice
-2 for even owning an elliptical
+9 for position, head position, and bike/equipment choices

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is fun! I want to play. Now this might be illegal according to the other thread but oh well. And my seat is too low.[/img]

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whomever designed that helmet should be shot for crimes against fashion.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't like the alien look?! But hey, if it's as fast as they say it is well worth it!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on this thread, I’m starting to wonder whether anyone wears anything else.

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-4 for photo pirating
-1 for anything wattie ink related
-2 for old ass bike
-.5 for head position
-2.5 for not having enough armpad reach
+8 for going real fast on an old ass bike

Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you ride very steep without the accompanying reach to actually get you long and low. probably leaving watts on the table.
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-8 for helmet choice
-2 for water bottle in your back tri top pocket
-1 for too many spokes in your front wheel
+9 for moto drafting off a Tahoe

[signature wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey I'll take it! And I am maxed out on reach with those PD clamps/pads so looking for a new solution to get more reach. But a new bike would probably work better! You did make me laugh though so +10 for that.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you just ignoring the layups at this point? (the rudy helmet)
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha, that ugly ass not-aeroAF horrifying excuse for an aero helmet netted fishbum minus 8!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure how it would work for 56 or 112 but it was fine for ~90 second trainer session.

-1 for the small ring...so 9/10?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lol how did I miss that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with everything said. I'm going to try the aerohead helmet and my water bottle cage accepting ejecting bottles at that race so I just started stuffing them in my tri top. And I was drafting off everything I can get behind!!!!!!😎
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [gregn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
- 8 for helmet choice
-4 for amount of body hair exposed
-3 for living in a place that cold
+4 for head position
+ 2 for old ass bike and owning that shit
+10 for not giving a f***

1/10 ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I can’t take it anymore and need my score.

Last edited by: GreatScott: Oct 23, 17 21:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me next, please!

Coach at TriForce Triathlon Team: https://www.triforceteam.com
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreatScott wrote:
Ok, I can’t take it anymore and need my score.

He better hammer on you for your front wheel spokes like he did for me. We are riding the exact same bike and wheel setup now granted I get what I get for riding a Rudy helmet.
Last edited by: Fishbum: Oct 24, 17 4:16
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, my pic is better than yours, so I should get some points there.

I have issues, but wasn’t expecting spokes to be one of them! Don’t go poking the bear and trying to lower my score just to make yourself feel better.

Edit; brags about pic, then loses points for the pic itself. James doesn’t miss a thing!

Scott
Last edited by: GreatScott: Oct 24, 17 7:02
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-1 for head position
-1 for cheap wheels
-1 for having your magura levers not be dead parallel with ground
-3 , 1 for each spacer under your stem
-1 for clearly being in a time trial and posting in a long course bike position thread
+ 4 for overall position
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [asellerg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-2 for head position (i'm being conservative on this one)
-1 for trying too hard to match everything
+1 for quality of picture you post
Quote Reply

Prev Next