Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the Pioneer L/R.
They require 10mm clearance for the left crank sensor, I have closer to 5mm (or less) between the brake arm and the crank and that seems like too much to shim.
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [david--w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like the Tektro TRP 851 is specifically designed as a direct mount rear brake with lots of clearance for left crank power meters. I've found some posts on WeightWeenies saying the Dura-Ace direct mount brakes have more clearance than Ultegra but it seems less conclusive. Apparently the CaneCreek eeBrakes should work as will the Tri-rig Omega but they are both a lot more expensive.

Tektro TRP
4th Generation eeBrake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,

This is my TM01 with ultgera di2 and dura ace c50 clincher wheels and 25mm(front and rear) basic tires as the Vittoria corsa 25mm dont fit..i am waiting the next days my Garmin vector 3 pedals and i am in the search of a storage box,if someone has any idea?

Last edited by: sbassios: Nov 30, 19 11:56
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [fabricatedyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here’s mine. I haven’t been able to ride it yet (other than when I had it fitted) as it’s freezing cold outside and I need a new freehub body for the trainer.

I am really looking forward to take it outside, but will have to wait another 4-5 months for that...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Following up on my own problem/ solution.

The TRP T851 sits perfectly beneath the chain stays and the left side power meter sensor can be installed without any additional spacers.

I’ve attached a picture showing the sensor on the left crank and if you look closely you can see the edge of the brake caliper just below the chain stay.

Last edited by: david--w: Dec 2, 19 18:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey BMC Time Machine fans - my TM01 with Hed Jet 60/90's and Disc is up for sale in the classifieds section; follow this link if you are interested

Last edited by: twain: Dec 6, 19 0:15
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [twain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quick question: I now use the brackets to raise my extension bars: https://profile-design.com/...ucts/evo-bracket-kit

Anyone know any TM01 compatible risers that go more then 10 degrees ?
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [yannb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is very interesting.. do let me know if it makes it to production.. mine's a TM02. Also does it ship worldwide? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [StevoMeano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Question:

At the moment I have a profile design evo bracket kit. https://profile-design.com/...ucts/evo-bracket-kit

It only goes 10 degrees.

Does anyone know any other good angular kit to put on a bmc tm01?

Or maybe know what Rohan Dennis used in his older bmc tm01: https://www.youtube.com/...tGIOzKSffSM&t=2s
Detail of cockpit on minute 1:52
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Roflpain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check out revolverwheels UK, this guy generates 15 and 20 degree shims for TM01
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Zakalunce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zakalunce wrote:
check out revolverwheels UK, this guy generates 15 and 20 degree shims for TM01

Cool site, but can't find any TM01 specific stuff
Last edited by: Roflpain: Mar 1, 20 8:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Zakalunce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zakalunce wrote:
This is the one i think:

https://www.revolverwheels.co.uk/...olt-arm-rest-wedges/

That is for the armrest alone. I am looking for a wedge for the whole thing, so the extensions also go in a bigger angle.

I also asked the question to the people of revolver so hope they have a solution.
Last edited by: Roflpain: Mar 1, 20 8:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know this isn't the "Classifieds" section of Slowtwitch, but I thought it might be a good place to ask:
Is anyone selling a 2016 BMC Timemachine TM01 in Medium-Long size? I'm specifically looking for the bike pictured below. New or used, full bike or frameset only - it's all good. Please help me in my search - thank you!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi all!

Might be getting a 2018 TM01 frame. It has di2, but I'd like to switch to eTap. Anyone have a suggestion where to put the blip box? Also, aside from the recall, is there any difference between a new 2020 frame and a 2018? I'm referring to non-disc versions if that helps. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [j4son] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is an old post of yours, so i apologize for commenting on something from a long time ago.

Looks like you and I both have the same tri bike! and it's about to get even more similar - i've made a purchase for Alpha One aerobar and a Omega X brake, just waiting to be delivered now. I plan to get the Delta cover later (after I've installed and ridden the new aerobar few times).

I'm just wondering if you've any advice/recommendation when it comes to the installation?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [runbrassica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BMCers,

I'm trying to find a computer + gopro mount for the TM01. My issue has been that the aerobars are really close together (which I like), and most everything I have found doesn't allow a mount between the bars.

Recently I purchased this mount from Xlab, but it put the computer + light off to the side and I don't like the way it looks.

What do you all use to solve this problem? I've posted a picture of what it currently looks like..

Thanks in advance!

P

Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just had a 2019 TM01 built up with Etap and the mechanic mounted the blip box on the back end of the aerobars so it falls between the pads and leaves room for a aerowater bottle mount

Mine is a rim brake model but I learned the disc models allow the the blip box to fit into the top tube compartment, which is a nifty solution.
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [lverma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool thanks for the tip! Any pics you’d care to share?? Of the mount and whole bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is pic of the blip box and my indoor set-up. I just got this put together a couple of weeks ago so still fiddling with it.
I have some aero-coach tilt wedges on the way and am experimenting with 160mm cranks (down from 165)
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Pbiddyfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never ridden a BMC, but not a new problem, the solution is that zip ties are your friend :D Not quite sure how to rig the light, but i'm sure there's a way
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the pictures! How are the eTap wires for your basebar blips attached? There’s no holes in the basebar at the bottom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The blip wires are coming out of the top at the juncture of the basebar and aerobar clamp - i am not sure if this is intended or a mechanic improvisation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an older TMR02 and am looking for a seatpost which allows more forward offset than the stock one. has anyone found a good option?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TNTRI wrote:
Anyone using a BMC TM02 Two with an aeria stem and hydration setup? Contemplating building this setup and would like to see how clean it looks first.

I'm looking for a solution for aero hydration for my 2019 TM01. Any suggestions?
Quote Reply

Prev Next