Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: BMC TM01 continues to impress--PR at Nationals [Poseidon2600] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha, I was right next to another one last year. It really surprised me.

I also had leegocrap a couple bikes down which surprised me even more.
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TM01 continues to impress--PR at Nationals [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was a fatbike racked for Sunday. The ref told me it was illegal and when I showed up Sunday morning the person had grabbed a city rental bike. Never saw the person but it made me laugh.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Member of FishTwitch - Arriving to T1 alone and watching you go by on the run.
My Blog: http://poseidom.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TM01 continues to impress--PR at Nationals [Poseidon2600] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poseidon2600 wrote:
There was a fatbike racked for Sunday. The ref told me it was illegal and when I showed up Sunday morning the person had grabbed a city rental bike. Never saw the person but it made me laugh.
- So lame that it was "illegal". WTF? That they did it on a city bike is darn cool. Wonder what the bike split was!
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TM01 continues to impress--PR at Nationals [twain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was no front brake on the bike, it wasn't the fat bike per say but its setup. But yes I thought the city bike was pretty awesome.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Member of FishTwitch - Arriving to T1 alone and watching you go by on the run.
My Blog: http://poseidom.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wonder if anyone can help please?

I own and love my TM01 in size S/M, however I would like a Small.

Anyone know of a Small for sale, or fancy a swap?

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Bad Ash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quick question? Do you still have the cable stop from the mechanical group set laying around? I just got my TM02 frame and it had DI2 and I put my mechanical on and can't find this cable stop anywhere? I am desperate and heading to Kona and really need this part? I will pay for any shipping and anything else if you could help me out.

Thanks, Matt Britton
britton290@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [britton290] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking into this frameset.. question for the Di2 users... is anyone using the long slim battery in the seatube vs the smaller one in the battery compartment.. the only reason I ask is because I ride Campagnolo, and with their new V3 slim battery , it should fit??
Can someone tell me how wide the opening is for the seatpost to slide in the frame?? New Campag battery is apparently 16mm wide, so would need to be a little wider than that....

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [britton290] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
britton290 wrote:
Quick question? Do you still have the cable stop from the mechanical group set laying around? I just got my TM02 frame and it had DI2 and I put my mechanical on and can't find this cable stop anywhere? I am desperate and heading to Kona and really need this part? I will pay for any shipping and anything else if you could help me out.

Thanks, Matt Britton
britton290@yahoo.com

Matt - which cable stop do you need? If I still have mine, I'm happy to help. I have a TM01 though so will need your help determining if the part is the same...

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Post deleted by andrejs [ In reply to ]
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [fabricatedyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks to all of the inspiration in this thread, I've finally built the bike of my dreams! I still have some adjusting to do but this thing rides so good!

Frameset: BMC TM01
Basebar: 3T Brezza II
Drivetrain: Full SRAM Red 11sp
Saddle: Fizik Arione K1 braided
Wheels: ENVE 8.9 tubular with Vittoria Corsa Evo CX III

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just pulled the trigger on my TM01 today. DA Di2, Zipp 808, beautiful. Should have my paws on it before the weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Brian001] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do you like the flos? I was thinking about getting some...

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [andrejs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've only got the TMO2, but it's a fantastic bike. Here's mine decked out for a 172 mile ride last weekend. (In instagram)

https://instagram.com/...aken-by=zentriathlon

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Last edited by: ZenTriBrett: Oct 14, 15 16:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After running into lots of issues with my local FELT dealer regarding a purchase for an IA1 frameset (Which resulted in the refund of my deposit for the IA), I opted for the TM01.

And to be honest, I do not regret a single bit! It's a delight to ride!

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/...zpssy8qwecu.jpg.html][/url]

Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [JohnHK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks sweet!
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [twain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking to potentially purchase a used 2012 TM02 frame without forks. How hard is it to find a set? Are the forks interchangeable with any other models? Are they crazy expensive from BMC? Any insight you could give would be appreciated!
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [scyharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm, not sure if the TM02 has a proprietary fork. What happened to it in the first place?
http://www.bmc-switzerland.com/...achine-tm02-ultegra/
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [twain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Owner that is selling the frame is not sure, he received it that way...not sure if there is any interchangeablity....hard to find any info.
Quote Reply
Re: di2 stem integration options on TM02? [twain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
who is the resident expert on the TM on this thread? I have a cracked fork on a TM01 but the shop and BMC won't do a warranty because I bought it used.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: di2 stem integration options on TM02? [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does that surprise you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not real help on it but I also have a fork issue waiting on warrant answer. What were you quoted to fix? Shop hasn't told me what the replacement would run if claim is denied.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Broke the fork on my TMR01 (not TM01). Replacement by a BMC rep was quoted to be 450 USD. Bought an enve fork for the same price. I couldnt stand the integrated brake on the tmr01. I can't see why the tm01 fork would be any different in cost.

D
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [andrejs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That looks sweet! Have you been pleased riding it?
Quote Reply
Re: di2 stem integration options on TM02? [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That the fork cracked or warranty? ;)

No, I thought that it's completely reasonable

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply

Prev Next