Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Sergio Thread [ivansie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, THE SERGIO will be in Kona tomorrow, I could wish good luck to him but it would be useless since luck has nothing to do with a great performance. see ya at Lava Java.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do not blame the power of THE SERGIO for anything
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [OC Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How is the SERGIO doing, one week before the THE RACE ?

Could not stand this being on 3rd page, sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sedi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The Sergio is staying in Las Cruces until the 14th, then he moves to Kona.

Hmmm.. The Sergio resides at Las Cruces till the 14th. That would mean that he would be at Kona on the 15th. Earthquake at Kona on the 15th. Coincidence..? I think NOT..!

Was the Aura of The Sergio too much for the Island to handle..? Or was this the way to announce the arrival of The Mighty Sergio to the Big Island..?!?

Paul..
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry to burst the bubble on you theory, THE SERGIO arrived to Kona saturday the 14th
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [OC Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sergio is swimming right now. And looking good. Photos later.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sergio just finished 19th in Kona with the fastest run split of the day 2:43:55... I had to bring the thread out...;)
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sergio is fast runner. run sergio run
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [bbieberitz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Token post ; )

Damn Sergio ! 2:43 ! Congrats .

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True story

I bought a new Timex watch today. I took a quick look at the packaging and realized that The Sergio is the image on the package front and back. I ran to the clerk, he had a knowing look in his eye. How come The Sergio of all people, I asked? The store clerk, all 300 pounds of him, looked at me like I was the dumbest person on earth and said "The Sergio was put on the packaging of Timex watches because The Sergio is the only person in triathlon our watches can't keep up with when timing the run in an Ironman"

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post a pic!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
recycled the packaging already. Tomorrow is recycle day, sorry :-(

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
recycled the packaging already. Tomorrow is recycle day, sorry :-(
Man , I hope that doesn't affect The Sergio's mojo . WHAT have you done !

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm spreading his mojo among plastics, paper, cardboard, glass and Aluminum, so the whole world can have part of The Sergio. Some of my plastic bottles will get made into LL Bean fleece vests. Some lucky triathlete will buy one and wonder why they are 2-3 min faster per 5k only when wearing the vest. Someone else will buy an AL bike and wonder why they are setting PR's over every distance almost every ride and also wonder why that is the only AL bike that rides as smooth as carbon. Some kid is going to get a cardboard tube and think that is the coolest toy for a week. Why? The Sergio. Someone is going to run over a shattered bottle and get no flats on their bike. Again The Sergio.

By recycling a picture of The Sergio, I'm making the world a better place for you, for me, for The Sergio, and everyone else and their kids. I do this out of respect and honor of The Sergio not malice.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
True story

I bought a new Timex watch today. I took a quick look at the packaging and realized that The Sergio is the image on the package front and back. I ran to the clerk, he had a knowing look in his eye. How come The Sergio of all people, I asked? The store clerk, all 300 pounds of him, looked at me like I was the dumbest person on earth and said "The Sergio was put on the packaging of Timex watches because The Sergio is the only person in triathlon our watches can't keep up with when timing the run in an Ironman"

That battery kicked your butt, eh? : )

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com