Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Sergio Thread [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is Sergio, oh pardon me, THE SERGIO right now? I haven't seen him post for a while...

http://www.rollingthundercananda.com

There are those who try, and those who du, there is no tri, only du

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Barry. More CHO is MORE.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But more PRO is not more PRO...why is that so?....where does it go?.....the excess is not excreted as waste is it?....oh wait I shouldn't go there.

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Last edited by: BIGZACH: Sep 27, 06 20:08
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [RkyMtnRocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RkyMtnRocket,

Congratulations! You got post #800, which means you are entitled to a prize!

Your prize is... a date with the blonde in the pic! PM Danois and he will take care of it.

Congratulations!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [BGennari] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I think we should all get T-Shirts that say VOTE FOR SERGIO! I think he has overtaken PEDRO.
That is perfect since Paulo has been "talking to hot chicks online ALL day"
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A shameless attempt to dislodge the "Dirty Secrets", "Drills vs PCs", and "20 lb weight loss challenge" threads at the top of the ST mountain...

Seems The Sergio is destined for ST empire...
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow.. you do exist.. Did Paulo get up to pee or eat so you could have the keyboard?

Anyway, the thread was slipping down the page so..

bump....

[reply]I always figure if I'm going to do ice cream, I'm going to do it right. Full fat chocolate ice cream with chunks of peanut butter. Mmmmm....

Jodi[/reply]

I like the cut of your jib
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Trigirlpink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

SERGIO..
the word has some interesting anagrams...

SIR EGO
IS GOER
IS ERGO
IS OGRE
IS GORE
GO RISE

A fav..
GO SIRE

but.. the best has to be.....
[b]ORGIES[/b]

all hail the SERGIO
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [acronym] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made the most awesome apple crisp Sunday. It was warm with a crumbly topping. No oats.. sugar/flour topping all crispy and warm served with a big 'ol slab of real vanilla ice cream.

My dinner company was diggin' it.

I wonder if The Sergio had tasted my apple crisp, would he think I was worthy...

I think I feel an ST Apple Crisp Smackdown coming....

My apple crisp has a combination or Rome, Stayman, and Honeycrisp apples that my very own children hand-picked last Saturday!!

The Sergio would most undoubtably pick me...........ummmm.....wait a minute....never mind!!!

My God The Sergio is powerful........

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [tryemdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're even on that one. My apples were picked on Saturday fresh from the tree before making on Sunday. Nothing like fresh New England apples.

Can't touch this.

oh no... wait til aus_tri (dia_tri) sees this! he thinks he makes a great apple crisp. he'll be all over this contest.

but i make the best pie. secret kind of apples.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

but i make the best pie. secret kind of apples.
Let's face it...if you're not using a combination of Jonagold, Northern Spy, and Winesap apples in that "secret" pie of yours, you're just a big-time poseur!!

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, you shouldnt have told me... I avoid coldstone's all the time its right between the starbucks and the blockbuster and the sweet smell is all over the parking lot. I had told myself, dont go in, they dont have anything low fat................................ now what am I going to do, every time I go rent a movie i'll remembe The Sergio told me they did have LOW FAT ...... I am doomed.

I dont deserve ice cream today, i only did like 1.5h trainer ride, you probably trained like 6 hours... but I might deserve some on saturday :)

peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [ivansie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You saw the post that today is free coldstone day??
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [tryemdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Rappstar might want to jump into this discussion/smackdown :)

peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lauren, why do you have to do that.... Yes, saw it but today I have a lame 1 hour swim workout and 30 mi run... do you think I can get away with coldstone, i dont think so, it will be cheating myself of my weight loss goals :) although I can park outside and just smell, that might be right around 150 calories.

But, you only live once, right...

peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where do you live? I forget... on the key? I could come up with a nice running route down through the Grove, around Cocoplum, down south to come out by the Coldstone (at 144th I think)... you would totally burn off all the calories running down there! Just have someone pick you up so that you don't have to run back with a belly full of ice cream!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I live in Cutler Bay (south of pinecrest) but thanks for offering, I only run on KB when doing "hill work" :) and Coldstone is literally less than 2 miles from my house, so I'll do my long run on saturday ending at................. of course coldstone and then just rent a movie next door and walk back home, I might sit at starbucks and just drink expresso and surf ST for a change...... I think Paulo might approve that schedule, it includes running, ice cream, coffee and websurfing...

peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At the risk of getting this thread back on topic about THE SERGIO, here's how his omnipresence and omnipotence impacted me just today:

I started my long run thinking, hey, THE SERGIO did his long run yesterday, here I am running today, I wonder if we run at around the same pace? (Of course, his would be easy Z1, and I hafta do solid Z2 to go said pace, but even this disclaimer would not protect me from the mind blast to come ;-)

So what happened? THE SERGIO must have sensed my hubris, even from all the way across the continent, and so I received a mind blast on the return trip of my long run, and my pace dropped by over 40 secs/mile compared to what I normally do.

Lesson learned. I will never even think about comparing myself to THE SERGIO again. I humbly request to THE SERGIO to please forgive me (preferably sooner than later, as I can't be blowing up like this again). Pretty please with sugar on top. Thank you.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i requested and felt the aura of The Sergio last night and had a great run!
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ice cream topic was relevant to the thread since I was discussing ice cream with The Sergio and receiving his wisdom on the subject since he clarified that coldstone's serve low fat. Sorry to hear about your LR.

peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get back from ice cream and suddenly this thread is on a page that starts with the Letter "t", I think it should be on a page that starts with the letter "o". This thread doesn't seem right on the 2nd page so I think I will hit the "Post Reply" button.
Last edited by: konaby2008: Sep 28, 06 10:59
Quote Reply

Prev Next