Re: The Sergio Thread [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Day off
Does that include drinks in Mesilla?
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Mojilnir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday 25th sept

i woke up and when i saw the schedule of the day, no...i wasn't ecstatic about it...neither sergio... paulo call this a day off????? Well, i guess at the Las Cruces Superior Institue of Overtaining, less than 5h is a recovery day....

anyway, after a 4km swim for the first time of this camp in short course yards???(why yards...it simply dosn't make sence to swim yards...make it meters) we jump on our bikes for a 2h endurance ride....we decided today to bring the camera with us so the slowtwitchers could CRITIQUE OUR POSITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep.....we need every help we can before kona!

so...here s a few pic of the ride....

THE SERGIO been esctatic!!!

Me....been.....feeling a bit better than yesterday...

we still have a run in the evening but i will try to nap as much as i can for the rest of the afternoon...sergio like to nap with arm reach of the refrigerator...not sure why?

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it not surprising that The Sergio has no need for a water bottle?

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now I know why my bike splits are not as fast as Sergio, I don't roll up my short sleeves.

You sir, are my new hero! - Trifan 11/13/2008

Casey, you are a wise man - blueraider_mike 11/13/2008

Casey, This is an astute observation. - Slowbern 11/17/2008
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
here s the pics for critique our positions....be careful of what you will say of the Sergio position...he is perfection....

THE SERGIO

and ME

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [RkyMtnRocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, Figo left already a year ago to play in Italy, not to say he isn't in awe of THE SERGIO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How high is your saddle??

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looks like the sergio is not only a better triathlete, but also a better photographer...or you need contact lenses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jonny,

Like it wasn't enough to see you everyday wearing the bike kit from the DEVIL, now I also have to see it on ST?

Talk to me later, I will give you a nice orange bike jersey :-D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you need more tan before Kona! ;-)

----------

“You can't coach desire.” --Dathan Ritzenhein
http://xtreme4.com/ -- an extreme ride for extreme change: go green
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [audentia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i m really trying.......but it s not easy for me.....i go red....then white again......

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
"You know you can set the forum to display more than 10 messages per page"
------------------------------

Are you suggesting that it is acceptable for The Sergio to be outside the top 10?

I didn't think so ;)

Haim

Dear Haim,

Congratulations, you got post #600!!! Your prize is a date with one of the three womens to last post on the Sergio Thread. So you get to pick between:

- Jodi

- TriGirlPink

- trigrrlpt

Turn in your choice by the end of the day, and The Sergio personally will ORDER one of those womens to go out on a date with you! For an additional $10 you can talk to me about MY training for 5 hours!
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not to detract from the focus of The Sergio...but Paulo, you coach Will?! How long has this been going on? I know him from his old school MA racing days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least you are not wearing the new balance kit... ;-)

But I agree with Paulo...that's not an appropriate outfit for the Camp! I'm sure it wasn't approved by The Sergio. :-)

Technique sets the upper limit to where your fitness will take you...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"So you get to pick between:

- Jodi

- TriGirlPink

- trigrrlpt "
-----------------------------

Pick?!...HA...The Sergio is so powerful he will arrange my date with all three womens...at the same time! :)

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sedi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok......wait..... i ask THE SERGIO for a team timex outfit but he said they only take real athlete...so i have to make up with whatever i can find......i will ask paulo for a orange cycling shirt.... or maybe i should start riding with a speedo only!

now...sedi....it s late in portugal....ask yourself what the sergio would do if it was this late....go to bed!!!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definitely the speedo! We need some pics from tomorrow's ride with this new, more appropriate, attire

:))
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Tortoise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree!

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not going to happen!!! speedo is for the pool only....

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Then maybe we need some pics of tomorrow's swim!

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys look like you are having so much fun - I am jealous - I loved riding there and want to be doing that again now!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]
Dear Haim,

Congratulations, you got post #600!!! Your prize is a date with one of the three womens to last post on the Sergio Thread. So you get to pick between:

- Jodi

- TriGirlPink

- trigrrlpt

I think this is where I chime in and say, "Pick me, pick me!"
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [trigrrlpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No- Pick me! Pick me!

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [PoolDog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it was nice having you here.....yep....i think we need to put on a training camp this winter with many of us...everyone welcome.... but we will need a bigger appartement..maybe a new exotic location...

Anyone interested in participation in THE SERGIO training camp winter edition??? where more is always more!!!!

please let me know!!!! we needs tons of womens so the guys will sign up for the camp!!!!

ok...tomorow is swimming pictures day

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohhh ... I would be so in for that. I have been jealous reading this whole thread. ... riding with no rain in the middle of the winter! Basking in the aura of The Sergio and The Jonnyo! :)

I'll even volunteer to cook :)
Quote Reply

Prev Next