Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Sergio Thread [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
NO MORE "THE SERGIO"...DON'T U KNOW THIS IS GOING TO TURN INTO "THE BIGZACH" THREAD

You look like you've been pimping some ho's in this pic.
Last edited by: trailbait: Sep 22, 06 15:07
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoa, pissed on?

"vb is the best beer to get pissed "

Well, you know what they say...

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on...

And it's better to be pissed on than pissed in.

Of course with The Sergio's case. Any piss is good piss
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Somehow this thread slipped to the 2nd page. I guess we need to be a little more attentive to The Sergio.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [konaby2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sergio is taking a nap. When The Sergio naps, the world naps with him... and stops posting.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know when does The Sergio and his aura will arrive in Kona?
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [OC Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
part of his aura is always in kona but the physical sergio will get there on the 14th. he will be available to sign autographs and give advice all week long at the Lava java coffee shop. Mandatory donations will also be collected at the same place to help out jonnyo in his quest to get almost as good as THE SERGIO!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Last edited by: jonnyo: Sep 22, 06 15:57
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
paulo just have to say the word ice cream or quiznos and we both run straigth to the car ready to go so we arent overtraine!!!!!

I understand that Quiznos is the best you have, but you really should stick to that high quality New Mexican food with green chili while you're out there and wait 'till you get out this way for some REAL sandwiches. Next time you're in town, I'll buy!

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have any of you guys ever done anything where a buddy didn't take a picture?

I swear you guys are worse than my wife and I with our kids ... or ... anyone that owns a cat. =)

Here's Sergio clipping his toe nails ... and here's rappstar turning on the XBOX ... and here's Sergio again decided which socks he's gonna wear ...

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Isn't Geno's the one where they force you to order in English?
In Reply To:
paulo just have to say the word ice cream or quiznos and we both run straigth to the car ready to go so we arent overtraine!!!!!

I understand that Quiznos is the best you have, but you really should stick to that high quality New Mexican food with green chili while you're out there and wait 'till you get out this way for some REAL sandwiches. Next time you're in town, I'll buy!

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least there are no pics of Paulo taking a dump..... yet.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]paulo just have to say the word ice cream or quiznos and we both run straigth to the car ready to go[/reply]

Paulo... Pavlov...

Coincidence?

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Mister Bubbles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good point.

4 single guys, living together, all armed with laptops and a cameras. I mean what kind of silly stuff would ever happen there?

It could be a "Full House" spin-off.

Queer eye for the tri-guy?

I guess the gay jokes are running a bit lame right about now, but hey, when four single guys live together and post pictures of one another all over the place, it's basically a "Man Law" that they be joked on for a period of at least 7 days but not longer than one month.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh God. I shouldn't have said anything.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"The Sergio thread" is the closest thing there is to a triathlon reality show.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
who is sergio?

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The power of The Sergio was demonstrated to me fully today!

I left the Sergio's aura today, to head back home. (I HAD to leave...)

Anyway, my luck immeadiately went downhill... First, I had to sit next to an enourmously fat man on the plane. He was so fat that we could not lower the divider between the seats. Then, stuck next to the fat man, the flight was delayed 45 minutes for mechanical problems. Tthen, when I got to Houston, I got stuck with the same plane, which then got grounded for maintenance. So I was delayed coming out of Houston. Fortunately, while waiting I read The Sergio Thread on my blackberry AND immediately the new plane arrived AND we had a tailwind the whole way and arrived on time AND I had an empty seat next to me.

The Force of The Sergio is strong...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is "The Sergio thread" back. I feel better already ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yay !

In the name of The Sergio, I'm heading out in the rain for a 10 miler
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [acronym] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep.... this is amazing..... sergio is so happy ..he is speachless......

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what are you guys up to today? Now that Rappstar got kick out... :-)

BTW who's replacing him?

Technique sets the upper limit to where your fitness will take you...
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sedi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep....yesterday was a difficult one....first rappstar got vote out by the tribe and then, the sergio thread was gone...... but now, i have to go for a 90 minutes run with 50min Z3 against THE SERGIO with no place to hide and no rappstar to run with me if i get drop......then...a small swim and bike...

i should get going now, i want to finish the day early so i can post more on slowtwitch and get some rest before the tomorrow immunity challenge 6h brick workout

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Isn't Geno's the one where they force you to order in English?

Yes....well....sort of. The story got blown a little out of proportion (imagine that, the media took a story and ran with it).

There was a sign at Geno's that said, "Please order in English." They were not turning away customers or trying to discriminate against non-english speaking people, at least not that I'm aware.

Especialy at night on the weekends, Geno's has a never ending line of customers and moves through pretty efficently. At the first window you order your cheesesteak and tell them what you want on it and pay. You get your cheese steak instantly (because they are constantly making every variety). If you want a soda or fries, immediately proceed to the next window.

Speaking a different language slows the process down. In Philly you run into two issues. #1 Geno's is in the Italian district so an Italian may assume that the person taking his order speaks Italian (not always the case) and #2 there are a lot of hispanics and many of them work in the food industry, so one might assume that the person working the window speaks spanish. So, becasue of problems slowing the line down, they put up a sign asking people to order in english.

Not the PC thing to do.....and maybe wrong (I'll let you decide). But that's the way it happened.

Anyway, if The Sergio wants a cheesesteak, he won't have to order it in any language because *I* will buy it for him.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
90min? You are getting soft, even I had more than that. I had a 2h30 run today, with 40minZ3, plus the swim of course! :-)
I know...even though we share the name, my Z3 is not like The Sergio Z3, but anyway...

Good luck, you will need it to not get dropped! ;-)

Funny thing we will have the same (at least in total time) workout tomorrow, a 6h brick (5h15+45)!

Technique sets the upper limit to where your fitness will take you...
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sedi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sergio Thread LIVES!!! Yeah, I just got out of bed...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ask sergio how uncomfortable this is for him, im sure he'll give the modest answer of it doesnt bother me, but believe me, slowly he'll crack.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply

Prev Next