Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Sergio Thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sergio's aura? The only thing that happens when I hang out with The Sergio entourage is Paulo hits on my wife...

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Shawn-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, the only reason I hit on your wife is that you hit on me so much that I have to send out the message: I AM NOT GAY, SHAWN!

;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shawn...

.you werent suppose to post the reply number 300..... we agree that the reply number 300 will win a date with sergio. you are the manager, you knew that...

ok....now.....lets wait for the post 600.........what did you think???????

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Last edited by: jonnyo: Sep 21, 06 16:30
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
paulo...i think you protesteth too much
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is because he is hoping The Sergio's aura will positively impact his chances of stealing her away from you. BUT, since you are both in close proximity, The Sergio's aura effect cancels out. BUT, beware of leaving Paulo alone with The Sergio AND your wife. Then again, Paulo alone with any woman is cause for worry.

Shawn, you are, unlike Paulo, a real US Citizen. And you, unlike Paulo, can both spell and pronounce the words "restraining order."

Your problem is that whenever you see The Sergio, Paulo is in tow. You need some time with JUST The Sergio. Drop Capt. Orangeshirt off at the local petting zoo...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rappstar ... I think I had those exact same shorts in college ... but that was 1993. =)

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Sergio the "Ralph macchio" of Triathlon?

=======================
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The majority of my shorts are plaid. I have four pair of shorts that I wear regularly - three are plaid and one pair is "Nantucket Red." Of course, I have the usual assortment of bum around shorts and running shorts, but in terms of shorts for wearing out, I'm a plaid man...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember my older sister having that exact Macchio picture, torn out of a magazine, on her wall. She was hardcore 80's. Leg warmers & tights with the t-shirt. The whole bit. She had pretty big hair too... I remember looking at the picture and thinking "man, that guy is SO COOL! I wanna be like that..."

The Sergio is a master of wax-on-wax-off, that is for sure!

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If The Sergio is the "Ralph Machio" of triathlon? What does that make Paulo......

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought he was more like the Cippolini of Tri

what is his sponsorship agreement with times/QR? Will we be able to buy THE SERGIO ironman timex? It'd be like the SWANK of the 2000's

I'd buy Quintana Roos' THE SERGIO bike in a minute
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [acronym] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a new QR coming out in 2008. It will look like the Lotus and it will be called "The Sergio".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
.....and here he is this morning, while you guys were in the water!!!!

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Danois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This pic is actually better... that one of Pat behind Ralph like that... I'm not sure I like it ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is the Sergio showing off an early prototype of his custom "The Sergio Edition" timepiece:

I have a call into Herbert about making available a line of "The Sergio" bikes. Cippollini had a picture of Pam Anderson on his top tube (or stem?). My suggestion to Herbert is to put a picture of The Sergio on all "The Sergio Edition" bikes to motivate and inspire the riders...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a plaid man...

A one-man crusade to bring back plaid shorts. You work on that and I'll work on "tight-rolled jeans" (thank the Beastie Boys for that one).

I remember my older sister having that exact Macchio picture, torn out of a magazine, on her wall.

Well duh ... where do you think I scanned the picture from? Tiger Beat, 1988. Kidding. No really, I'm just kidding. C'mon guys. guys. Really. I swear. Dudes.

=======================
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Earlier on IM I was being accused of hitting on tigerchik... well, not anymore, look at this:"
-----------------------------

Well now I have absolutely NO chance with Tigerchik...I still have hair :)

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Danois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya think Mr. Miyagi is about to "wax on" or "wax off"?

Har Har

=======================
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i just cant believe that while i go for a long run, all this crap pops up in this crappy thread!!!

obviously, mr rappstar is still in the same position that i left him 3h ago :D

geeeez

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and sergio....how much crap came out of you in this long run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's not true, I went to the bathroom once or twice... And I think I started closer to the TV when you went for your run.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here The Sergio shows off the new Headsweats model that Team Timex will be using in 2007:

Last edited by: Paulo: Sep 21, 06 18:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Sergio Cinelli Alter stem insert:

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alterpc2.jpg

I spent way too much time on that and I'm on a mac...
Last edited by: acronym: Sep 21, 06 18:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Here The Sergio shows off the new Headsweats model that Team Timex will be using in 2007:

Is this a new way to save time in T2...
Quote Reply

Prev Next