Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, race is upsidedown. Stadler had gastro along with Faris.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
OK, sorry guys- I had bike fits and whatnot. Sorry I'm late to the party.

Can somebody give me the Reader's Digest on what's going on?

What the heck happened to Normann?
My guess is that you're going to be a Specialized dealer next year.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So ITU Long Course World Champions Sindballe and Cave both leading?

Sounds like that race in Canberra did not get enough credit in the media!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crowie has run a 1:06 non-tri half marathon. HELLO! luke bell is out and so is cam brown.

macca and crowie are going to take it out strong out of t2 and neither tjorborn nor lieto can handle that. it does make me sad that crowie gave into the newton cartel

//semi retired - old school = http://www.iwilltri.com //
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Athlete Tracker brought to you by AT&T, "Fatal Error, Failed to create the database connection"

If I was the sponsor, I'd definitely want to be reimbursed.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anybody know how much income would have to be generated to justify a PPV event. I would drop 20 bucks for an all day feed.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
No one has mentioned that Katja has made up her 4 minute penalty, and riding with Michelle again. I wish we could have seen more of the womens ride, every shot I saw, she was at the front pushing the pace..Really hope it wasn't some bullshit call..If so, she will have a real fire in her belly for the reat of the race....
Whoops... video down... That new Argon18 looks great. Saw the bike at Interbike. Very nice... Good shapes. Definitely seems faster than the old Mercury.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think any of us know what's going on. The live coverage is absolutely awful. It's good if you want to watch the commentators talk incessantly about odds an ends at their folding table. It's terrible if you care about what's happening at the front of the race.

All I know is that a lot of top contenders have gotten sick or succumbed to injuries.

I'm giving up. Time to do some Art History reading!

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it does make me sad that crowie gave into the newton cartel

I'm sure his pocket book isn't as sad as you are...
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [guywithabike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah. Not great this year.

Better than nothing, but not by a whole lot to this point. Still time to save it. We shall see.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Tom, unfortunately, out with stomach issues. Real bummer. If Macca can win, I hope he shows class and talks nice...

I'll bet if he wins he will express disappointment that both Norman and Faris were sick because all the Macca haters will be talking all year that he wouldn't have won if they were healthy. He will be gracious because he needs them in the race to cement his superiority, assuming he is superior.

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [guywithabike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maybe they should raise all IM prices by $10 and invest that into some technology that would allow the website to not have fatal errors and allow good coverage of the race. I love to hear people commentate as much as the next guy, especially when they are silent.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF? Now we're showing the banquet?

Good grief.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd have to agree with you on that one, Frank.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think Brown is out. They said he had a problem, stopped, then the next update said he got back on and was riding again.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Albert Boyce in 6th place currently in 40-44, only a few spots behind Ken Glah.

Also nice racing Marky V and Ian Young in age group 25-29

Herbert
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [cdanrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
holy sh!t is this for real??

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, this is kinda funny but-----now???????????
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Huge.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [cdanrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
now we are on a 10 minute break from the race. becasue???

//semi retired - old school = http://www.iwilltri.com //
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've had coverage drops all day, but we get to wathc Roch in a Speedo? Common.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wtf? did the live coverage cut out again and replaced with some gooner walking around trying to be funny?

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Okay, this is kinda funny but-----now???????????
make it stop, make it stop LOL

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to ensure that every thread can be converted into a Powercrank thread within two posts (and Frank has been a good boy) , aside from Dr. Tommy and Macca, any other powercrank riders up in the leaders?

This would not be Slowtwitch, unless a >200 post thread did not reference powercranks in some way!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [JerseyQuaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice race also in 50 -54

Go Joe B

1 424 Spicer, Herb 52 Warfordsburg PA USA USA 1:00:33 1:17:23 2:19:26 3:48:16
2 435 Moats, Kevin 52 Atlanta GA USA USA 1:01:53 1:18:33 2:21:11 3:50:18
3 423 Bonness, Joe 52 Naples FL USA USA 1:05:14 1:21:40 2:23:55 3:51:26
Quote Reply

Prev Next