Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beke! damn...

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeez, some of those suits look like wetsuits!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I just heard that Normann is out of the water.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Anyone count how many stokes per minute the top pros are doing...I'm counting 60-70 range!
I'm not a swimmer, but they seem also to hove quite high and straight arms, not that bent. Comment?

Francois-Xavier Li @FrancoisLi
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." George Bernard Shaw
http://www.swimrunfrance.fr
http://www.worldofswimrun.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [show pony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, these Helicopter transition shots are fabulous!

Leanda Cave in the lead pack....she's going to be off the front in a hurry...the girls will be chasing her and won't catch her till the energy lab...that's my guess!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Norman 2' and change down, no Michelle Jones yet

Francois-Xavier Li @FrancoisLi
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." George Bernard Shaw
http://www.swimrunfrance.fr
http://www.worldofswimrun.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, good swim by Normann.

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Fix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big pack finihing the swim, no breakthis year \\\[/url]

Actually this is a break, Norman, Brown, and many others are in a second pack. I hope my predictions are as good as my swim one. Looks like 49:50 or so...And Michelle was not there...
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Fix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no torbjorn, no tommy in the front pack? i sort of expected them in that front pack, esp if joanna was there. what was the swim time? hey, normann and cam brown in 2nd pack? 2min down? not bad.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did they just miss Tommy coming out?
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PNF must be distraught

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom Evan was 3rd male out of the water.

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tommy was 3rd or 4th out. ~ :03 back. no worries on him.. But where the heck is jonnyo?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Oct 13, 07 10:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, he came out 3rd!

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com