Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't stand it any more.

Dan, quick, Monty's pacemaker's gonna blow!

:)

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nutrition mishaps on the bike usually show themselves on the run

-------------------------
"I like to start out slow, and then taper off."

-Doug Thorne (TVHS XC)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm getting pretty good coverage over here! Chrsi Wellington,IMKorea, is now in 3rd place.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you watching on German TV?

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Peter Reid and Fleck should be doing all the commentating, and all the on course stuff as well. They rocked doing Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Sean O'Brien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats the time delay? Seems the post are 10 minutes + on the coverage.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  1. ITU Long Course World Champ Cave Leading, and Sindballe in second place.
  2. 70.3 World Champions: Not sure where
  3. Ironman World Champions: Stadler Out, Jones in contention.

I wonder which group will prevail
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [show pony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, i've got the IM feed, SL, the tracker, and the written coeverage-all at once.. I'm livin' right!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tired to check on kevin oconnor, owner of gearwest, our local tri shop here in minneapolis but my friend: "Failed to create the database connection!" got in the way. I had also tried checking to see how runlikeamother rachel ross was doing but the only thing I saw was that she had like a 104 or 5 swim and that was a while ago

//semi retired - old school = http://www.iwilltri.com //
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, sorry guys- I had bike fits and whatnot. Sorry I'm late to the party.

Can somebody give me the Reader's Digest on what's going on?

What the heck happened to Normann?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [show pony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doesn't start for another 25mins - I hope it's better coverage.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Peter Reid and Fleck should be doing all the commentating, and all the on course stuff as well. They rocked doing Canada.[/reply]

Absolutely!

I'm just happy I have video at this point. But sure wish we had some more video from the course. Beggars can't be choosers I guess...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting comments from Sindballe pre-race. Pretty spot on it seems...
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
luke bell is out
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, Earth to WTC......big screen race, pip screen commentators.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Sean O'Brien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It is hard to believe they didn't show the lead change.
Yeah, what the hell?!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to see Sam get on that run course. I think she may surprise a LOT of people with her marathon. If she is only 5 minutes back at T2, I give her a very good chance.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you know if they're streaming it on the web? like the TdF coverage on cyclingfans.com?

- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of vomit. Too bad, he put in a decent swim despite being sick. Just couldn't keep it up on the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoa Monty, break out the defib machine. I'm with you on this. I completely agree. It's an inner circle lovefest at the commentary desk. I think they should do bio's on all the athletes in the top 10 M&F. nothing major or in depth, but something of substance. you just posted more info then they have said all day. (of course I turned my vol off 10min ago so.......)

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one has mentioned that Katja has made up her 4 minute penalty, and riding with Michelle again. I wish we could have seen more of the womens ride, every shot I saw, she was at the front pushing the pace..Really hope it wasn't some bullshit call..If so, she will have a real fire in her belly for the reat of the race....
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, unfortunately, out with stomach issues. Real bummer. If Macca can win, I hope he shows class and talks nice...
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh come on, you know you love watching peeps sweating it out in the sun wearing hats and sunglasses. That are not racing, that is...
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The first time they showed Lieto is after he was passed and was in 2nd. It seems like they have a camera constantly on #2 (Dede for the women), but nothing on #1.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't they stream it.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply

Prev Next